Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lanz
May 30, 2013

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

Huh, could the skeleton arm that Ludo's wand is made from have come from Eclipsa?

I think that's Toffee's hand. It's missing half it's finger in the same place his was from where Moon blasted it off (as seen in the banner in the "Grandmas room")

Also finally realized why the new intro feels so off to me; in the original, they time the dance bit right *on* the lyric "good time," hitting that beat hard and feeling like a stark shift. S3 Intro meanwhile has Tom and company start dancing *before* that, so you don't get that sudden "Hah! Nah don't freak out, thing's are cool" shift you do with the other.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lanz
May 30, 2013

MonsterEnvy posted:

I am guessing he will revive again as he is supposed to be immortal then we will find out.

I think

Toffee's gone; the pact with Eclipsa only frees her if Toffee's dead so... yeah, unless he's explicitly resurrected by another person, I think he's done.

Lanz
May 30, 2013
I'm currently putting my guess in for the "Eclipsa is evil" camp, given that

- Her spells (and we lead to believe they're definitely her's when the chapters of the Royal Spellbook are written by the current queen/bearer) are capable of opening a portal unto evil itself [see: Marco cackling like a crazed madman as he floats in the thing]

- The spell she teaches Moon explicitly calls upon evil powers:

quote:

I call the darkness unto me
From deepest depths of Earth and sea
From ancient evils unawoken
Break the one who can't be broken
To blackest night I pledge my soul
And crush my heart to burning coal
To summon forth the deathly power
To see my hated foe devoured!

Lanz fucked around with this message at 01:57 on Jul 17, 2017