Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe
"It is the 41st Millennium. For more than a hundred centuries the Emperor of Mankind has sat immobile on the Golden Throne of Earth. He is the master of mankind by the will of the gods and master of a million worlds by the might of His inexhaustible armies. He is a rotting carcass writhing invisibly with power from the Dark Age of Technology. He is the Carrion Lord of the vast Imperium of Man for whom a thousand souls are sacrificed every day so that He may never truly die.

Yet even in His deathless state, the Emperor continues His eternal vigilance. Mighty battlefleets cross the daemon-infested miasma of the Warp, the only route between distant stars, their way lit by the Astronomican, the psychic manifestation of the Emperor's will. Vast armies give battle in His name on uncounted worlds. Greatest amongst His soldiers are the Adeptus Astartes, the Space Marines, bio-engineered super-warriors. Their comrades in arms are legion: the Imperial Guard and countless planetary defence forces, the ever-vigilant Inquisition and the Tech-priests of the Adeptus Mechanicus to name only a few. But for all their multitudes, they are barely enough to hold off the ever-present threat to humanity from aliens, heretics, mutants -- and far, far worse.

To be a man in such times is to be one amongst untold billions. It is to live in the cruelest and most bloody regime imaginable. These are the tales of those times. Forget the power of technology and science, for so much has been forgotten, never to be relearned. Forget the promise of progress and understanding, for in the grim dark future there is only war. There is no peace amongst the stars, only an eternity of carnage and slaughter, and the laughter of thirsting gods."

Wait no

Close enough

The Markayn Marches. Despite being the first part of the Calixis Sector to be brought into the Imperium, compared to the rest of the sector the Marches are sparsely populated and even more sparsely civilised. The higher proportion of lightly governed worlds makes it something of a wilderness, a relative haven for recidivists and heretics seeking a freer environment to do their work. While bold smugglers and brutal mercenaries are relatively benign threats routinely handled by local security forces, the emergence of apostates, secessionists, and xeno-worshipping cults can create far greater storms of destruction. Naturally, such subversive elements are burnt out before they can spread and corrupt other worlds.

Fortunately, the frontier world of Fodasha has no such record of significant heresy. An arid, unappealing planet at the terminus of a warp route, Fodasha subsists on small amounts of raw material exports, along with a small but energetic salvage industry based around the ancient battlefields of the Angevin Crusade. This obscurity and poverty saves it from the attentions of both the Imperium and its enemies, leaving the population with freedoms and dangers undreamt of on more civilised worlds. Outside of the immediate surrounds of the planetary capital, Fodasha is poorly governed, with only the most pressing threats eliciting a response from the Governor's office.

It is on Fodasha that the Order of the Midnight Star has established a mission. As one of the Orders Pronatus, the Midnight Star is dedicated to recovering and studying artifacts and records, particularly those relating to the Angevin Crusade. A far less public aspect of their work is assessing potentially dangerous heretical works, including those with outright alien or daemonic influence or origin.

Despite being isolated on a semi-lawless world with minimal outside support, the sisters of Saint Florenza's Rest are well secured. In addition to a solid core of dedicated battle-sisters, everyone else down to the lowliest archive assistant is proficient in self defence, further augmented by the unblinking eyes of servitors and automated turrets. With the largest local threats being opportunistic raiders and scavengers, a well-defended fortress such as Saint Florenza's Rest might well be Segmentum Command. What's the worst that could happen?

The players are a squad of relatively fresh and inexperienced sisters of the Midnight Star, not yet graduated from the Noviciate. They might have been reassigned from another branch such as the Orders Militant or Hospitaller, or have been part of the Midnight Star all along. They might have spent their childhood in the Schola Progenium, been a servant of the Ecclesiarchy, or originated from a completely unrelated background before unusual circumstances led to their current fate. Current duties for Novices include patrolling the vast desert, searching old battlefields for recoverable artifacts, and examining ancient records for hints of holy or malign influence.

So, this game will be about 4-5 angry young nuns killing heretics. Unlike regular Dark Heresy, you're not acolytes following a mission with the authority of the Inquisition, but a band of free-ranging Adepta Sororitas pursuing your goals based on zeal and passion. Some book smarts will go a long way, since the first step in killing heretics is finding them, and the second step is deciding exactly what kind of heretic they are. Try not to do anything too heretical like use daemon weapons or hug an eldar. Willpower might be helpful?

Making your Daughter of the Emperor:
Characteristics:
Normal: Roll seven 2d10, assign to any Characteristics, add 25.
+ : Roll two 3d10, take the two highest dice of each and assign to either Characteristic, add 25.
- : Roll 3d10, take the two lowest dice, add 25.
You may reroll any one result but must take the reroll.

Origins
Any Home World except Daemon World.
Any Background except Adeptus Mechanicus, Exorcised, Mutant and Adepta Sororitas.
The Heretek Background provides Mechanicus Implants. Instead of techno-heresy, it is a sanctioned Pronatus scholar/technician who has been heavily augmented to fulfill their duties. The Ministorum doesn't really trust the Adeptus Mechanicus.
Some Backgrounds as written might be unlikely. Imperial Guard might represent typical Battle Sister training, or it could be a former Guard or PDF who somehow joined the Sororitas while young. I don't really care, just make it sound plausible.
Any Role except Mystic.

Extra Experience
Take 500 extra experience, making a total of 1,500 starting experience.

Extra Equipment:
Armoured Bodyglove
Imperial Robes
Knife
If these duplicate an item already given in your Background, take a dose of Stimm instead.
In addition to being timelessly fashionable, standard-issue robes and bodyglove provide some protection, while also being much less conspicuous than a suit of carapace armour!

Extra Skills:
Common Lore (Adepta Sororitas)(Imperial Creed)
Linguistics (Low Gothic)

Extra Talents:
Aegis of Contempt
Whenever this character gains Corruption, reduce the amount gained by 1 to a minimum of 0. In addition, they can spend a Fate point to gain 0 Corruption instead.
Hardened Soul
Whenever the character would gain Corruption points, he may reduce the amount gained by half (rounded up) and gain Insanity points equal to the amount reduced.

Example: See a spooky thing that gives 6 Corruption, Aegis of Contempt reduces it to 5 Corruption which can be reduced by Hardened Soul to 2 Corruption and 3 Insanity.

House Rules:
Only weapons with Full Auto can cause Suppression
???

Eww mutants

Skellybones fucked around with this message at 15:35 on Jun 18, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dachshundofdoom
Feb 14, 2013

Pillbug

Elizabet Coronado

Oh, if the Lucky Thirteens could see me now. They'd be doubled over with laughter... and green with envy, because this Sister thing is one posh gig, yeah? 'Specially compared to being dead or on that drat prison planet. The Canonesses can scowl and talk about me behind my back all they like, they can't fault my record. I've probably killed twice as many people as they have. And if you're not measuring success in body count, you're wasting your time.

Now, yeah, I guess I'm not what your average citizen thinks of when somebody brings up the Sisters. I know what they call me: vulgar, criminal, crazy. Well screw 'em all. They don't have the guts to question my devotion to my face because they know I'd break their bloody noses. I was saved by the Holy God-Emperor, so I owe him the rest of my life. I mean, I guess everybody does, but I double-owe him. A promise is a promise. I'll serve the God-Emperor in all respects until somebody finally manages to kill me. There's nothing in the Creed that says I can't enjoy myself and do a little looting along the way.

It's hard to break out of jail when the whole planet's jail, yeah? Little hard to pull it off. That's what happened to the Lucky Thirteens, all of 'em but me. We ruled Block D1313. Nobody messed with us. Even the guards thought twice before breaking out the truncheons. But I guess it couldn't last forever. Orks. I guess we were right in their path, and we never saw them coming until they were raining down on the whole planet. In the chaos, a lot of us got out of the cell blocks, but it wasn't much of an improvement. Guards shot us on sight, and the Orks weren't any different. One of the newer guys was always quoting from the Creed. He said the Emperor protects, so long as you devote yourself to Him. "Hell," I thought, "I'll take that deal. If I get out of this, I'll spend the rest of my life working in the God-Emperor's name."

And I made it. Every single other Lucky Thirteen bit the dust, but I managed to sneak onto one of the last escape shuttles. Only had to throttle a few guards and steal one's armor. The guy who quoted from the Creed a lot got his head twisted off by an Ork. Guess he wasn't devoted enough. Anyway, I'm not someone who forgets a good turn. The ship the shuttles fled to had a chapel, so I went and asked a few serious questions in the middle of one of the crew sleep-cycles. I guess some of the other Sisters would accuse me of being a little rough with the priest, but I think a little pain sets the head right, and it took me a while to convince him of my sincerity. And to stop trying to scream for help, God-Emperor's sake.

So, he tells me about this Order of the Midnight Star and the Sisters of Battle on the planet our ship is bound for. That sounds like just what I'm looking for, I told him as I gently slammed his head into the wall a few times until he stopped struggling. He was still breathing, I'm not gonna' kill any loyal subjects, don't give me that look. Spent the rest of the trip hiding out in the maintenance tunnels, slipped out in a cargo delivery to the service. And wouldn't you know it, it was a delivery of incense for Saint Florenza's Rest. That's some divinely preordained poo poo right there, am I right? So after a brief armed standoff, I convinced them to take me on as a uh, "trial of forgiveness." I demonstrate my faith through devoted service to the God-Emperor, they let me join instead of slicing my head off. It's been a year now, and I think they've started to warm up to me.

I mean, they've removed the bomb collar, at least.

pre:
Name: Elizabet Coronado
Homeworld: Penal Colony
Background: Outcast
Role: Assassin
Aptitudes: Toughness, Social, Agility, Weapon Skill, Fieldcraft, Finesse, Perception
Divination: Innocence is an Illusion

Characteristics

WS:   43
BS:   33
S:    41
T:    40 
Agi:  41
Int:  34
Per:  44
WP:   36
Fel:  38
Inf:  33

Wounds: 15
Fate: 3

Insanity: 0
Corruption: 0

Skills:

Acrobatics
Awareness
Common Lore (Adepta Sororitas, Imperial Creed)
Common Lore (Underworld) +10
Deceive
Dodge
Intimidate
Linguistics (Low Gothic)
Scrutiny
Security
Sleight of Hand
Stealth
Survival

Talents:

Aegis of Contempt
Double Team
Hardened Soul
Jaded
Keen Intuition
Peer (Criminal Cartels)
Quick Draw
Weapon Training (Chain, SP, Flame)

Abilities:

Finger on the Pulse
Never Quit
Sure Kill

Gear:

Autopistol
Flamer
Chainsword
Knife
Armored Bodyglove
Imperial Robes
Multikey
Photo-Visor
Injector
Slaught (2x)
Stimm

Acquisitions:

Flamer
Multikey
Photo-Visor

XP Spent       1500/1500

Acrobatics-100
Awareness-100
Intimidate-200
Security-300
Survival-100
Quick Draw-200
WT (Flame)-200
Double Team-300

Wounds, Fate, Divination: 1d5 5 1d10 1 1d100 86
Reroll the 28 Characteristic: 2d10+25 41

Dachshundofdoom fucked around with this message at 21:49 on Jun 15, 2017

Liquid Dinosaur
Dec 16, 2011

by Smythe

Vilhelmina hails from Galara, a planet in the Fodasha system. She was born in a colony devoted to excavating the dust-buried ruins of Phaimmeah, an ancient human metropolis unknown origin and fate. Destined for a life of investigatory research, VIlhelmina grew up amongst the ruined spires and crumbling causeways, cataloguing artifacts and adding to the corpus of knowledge of these Pre-Imperial people. Of course, the dead weren’t the only thing which needed investigating, as half of the people on Falara seemed inclined towards crimes, both spiritual and temporal. Sometimes diggers would miss mass to worship piles of strange translucent stones they had dug up the previous week. They needed tracking down for burning. Or sometimes—uncannily often, really—prospectors or dig-vicars would concoct elaborate schemes of document forgery, assault and rumor-spreading to gain ownership of unexplored plots of the ruins. These plots invariably wound up having some form of anomalous, likely bewitched treasures, such as humming monoliths, glowing crystal pylons, or strangely fragrant metal latticeworks.

While this is obviously a problem, it has yet to endanger the mission. Without delay, problems are uprooted, heretics are put to the torch, and their baubles are put in the hands of relevant men and women of the Most Holy Inquisition (presumably; obviously they aren’t loudly proclaiming their affiliation). After one particularly bad incident where a voidship pilot got himself possessed by a malign spirit, and ran through the colony gibbering and cackling, Vilhelmina got the idea for certain researchers to be implanted with special sanctified auspex devices, to find foul taint in the ruins. Lauding her great idea, she was among the first to get a large, bold “NO DEMON/DEMON(s)” dial grafted to her arm. And for such a great idea, the site director arranged for her to enroll in the Order of the Midnight Star, so she can serve the sector and the Emperor more fully.

It’s going to be totally gnarly.

pre:
Name:  Vilhelmina Damocles 
Homeworld: Research Station
Background: Augmented Research Assistant (Heretic)
Role: Sage
Aptitudes:Tech, Finesse, Knowledge, [s]Knowledge[s] Ballistic Skill, Intelligence, Perception, Willpower

Divination:
“Only In Death Does Duty End” (Reduce fatigue by 1 first time each session)

Characteristics:
+Stats: Per, Int, 
-Stats: Fel
+ Stats: 13, [s]12[s]
REROLL: 18
- Stats: 3
Statsp: 19, 17, 17, 15, 10, 4, 5

WS: 29=25+4
BS: 49=25+19+5
S:   30=25+5
T:    42=25+17
Agi:  35=25+10
Int:   53=25+18+10
Per:  38=25=13
WP:  42=25+17
Fel:  28=25+3
Inf:   40=25+15

Wounds: 9
Divination: 83

Soak: Head 4 (4), Body 7(4+3), limbs 7 (4+3)

Insanity: 
Corruption:

Skills:
Linguistics (Low Gothic)
Inquiry
Scrutiny
Forbidden Lore (Psykers, Heresy)
Medicae
Tech-Use +10
Trade (Armourer)
Dodge
Awareness

Talents:
Aegis of Contempt
Hardened Soul
Weapon Training (Solid Projectile)
Ambidextrous

Traits:
(not) Mechanicus Implants
PQ Auger-Array-warp detection

Abilities:
Pursuit of Data: When you reach Rank 2 (Trained) in a 
Scholastic Lore skill, also get get Rank 1 (Known) 
in one related Forbidden Lore 

Master of Hidden Lores: +20 bonus to Tech-Use
test to comprehend, use, repair, or modify an 
unfamiliar device if has relevant Forbidden Lore skill

Quest for Knowledge:

Gear:
Armoured Bodyglove
Imperial Robe
Knife
Stub Revolver
Manstopper rounds for revolver x1
Hand Cannon w/ Red-Dot Sight
Web grenade x1
Combi-tool
Flak cloak
Filtration plugs
1 dose of de-tox
Dataslate
Stablight
Las-cutter

Acquisitions: 
Las-cutter
PQ Auger-Array-warp detection
Red-Dot Sight
Hand-Cannon

XP Spent       1450/1500
XP Left             0
100: +5 Int (Simple)
250: +5 Int (Intermediate)
100: +5 BS (Simple)
300: Dodge
100: Forbidden Lore (Heresy)
200: Tech use +10 (Trained)
100: Scrutiny
100: Logic
200: Awareness

Divination
+ Stats: 13, [s]12[s]
REROLL: 18
- Stats: 3
Statsp: 19, 17, 17, 15, 10, 4, 5

Liquid Dinosaur fucked around with this message at 06:25 on Jun 19, 2017

Vicissitude
Jan 26, 2004

You ever do the chicken dance at a wake? That really bothers people.
Initial sheet up

Josephina was set for a life in the Imperial Navy very early on. Born on the light cruiser Gilded Wings she began to learn from her parents, officers themselves, at a young age. When the cruiser was damaged in a skirmish with the enemy (she was never quite sure which enemy, though rumors abounded), they pulled into orbit around a small and lightly settled planet. Such a thing attracts attention and soon more Imperial ships arrived to stand guard over their wounded comrade. It was good for business, though. The naval ratings were quite happy to get some shore leave and trade for local resources. Before too long a small but brisk trading port was opened up. The sudden opening of black and grey markets was enough to make them order a PDF drafted up. By this time, Josephine was old enough to serve in a junior platoon and rushed through some basic training in warfare and piloting.

She found her faith in battle, of course, as most soldiers do. The pirates returned with their own reinforcements to pounce on the now-sloppy Imperials. Too many months of R&R will do that to even the most active and attentive fleet. The pirates fought fiercely but certainly against the odds. One of their frigates did get close enough to the planet to target the port. Even as the beams feel, Josephine prayed to the Emperor to save them all. Though some miracle (or enough damage to targeting cogitators) the enemy ship missed by a mile, though close enough to crumble a few towers and deafen more than a few citizens with its shockwave. But Josephine had seen enough to know that the Emperor was with her and in her heart. It wasn't long after she requested to transfer to the Sororitas.

pre:
Name: Josephina Lacroix
Homeworld: Frontier World
Background: Imperial Navy
Role: Ace
Divination: "Dark dreams lie upon the heart" Divination: 1d100 54
Aptitudes: Agility, Ballistic Skill, Finesse, Offence, Perception, Tech, Willpower

Characteristics:
+ Stats: 2#3d10k2 15 19
- Stat: 3d10 14 4 :(
Other stats: 7#2d10 10 11 7 12 16 13 11

WS:   37 = 25 + 12
BS:   44 = 25 + 19
S:    36 = 25 + 11
T:    36 = 25 + 11
Ag:   41 = 25 + 16
Int:  35 = 25 + 10
Per:  40 = 25 + 15
WP:   38 = 25 + 13
Fel:  29 = 25 +  4
Inf:  32 = 25 +  7

Wounds:  9/9 Wounds: 1d5+7 9
FP     : 3/3 (Emp's Blessing 7+)

Skills:

Acrobatics
Athletics
Awareness
Common Lore (Adeptus Sororiatas)
Common Lore (Imperial Creed)
Common Lore (Imperial Navy)
Dodge
Intimidate
Linguistics (Low Gothic)
Navigate (Stellar)
Operate (Aeronautica)
Scrutiny
Tech Use

Talents:

Aegis of Concempt
Ambidextrous
Hardened Soul
Hard Target
Hip Shooting
Weapon Training (Chain, SP)

Traits:

Rely on None but Yourself

Gear:

Combat Shotgun
Chainsword
Flak coat
Rebreather
Micro-bead
Armored Bodyglove
Imperial Robes
Knife
* Good Chainsword
* Good Autopistol
 - 2 mags
* Good Autopistol
 - 2 mags

XP:                       1450/1500

Acrobatics                      100
Dodge                           250
Scrutiny                        100
Tech Use                        200
Awareness                       200
Ambidextrous                    300
Hip Shooting                    300

Vicissitude fucked around with this message at 07:53 on Jun 18, 2017

Waci
May 30, 2011

A boy and his dog.

Thallia Aennisse

Thallia had always had a degree of enthusiasm for cutting people (rather than the much more socially acceptable cut-ee of xenos, heretics, mutants, and people who might be xenos, heretics, or mutants), to the extent that as a child her parents had her checked for heresy just in case. When the neighborhood exorcist determined she really did just want to see what made humans tick and that neither the ticking did not sound like Khorne, they instead shipped her off to the nearest adeptus mechanicus biologis school in the hopes she could be someone elses problem. To the priests' dismay, the young chirurgeon-to-be flunked straight out of biologis school after the mechanicus found out she was congenitally incapable of telling the difference between a beep and a boop.

As a fall-back, she was sent to a convent as a part of the shrine-world's tithe of nominally promising but practically annoying or inconvenient young women. Where a magos had failed, a drill abbess succeeded, and after repeated attempts a sense of duty and discipline was quite literally beaten into Thallia. When she reached adulthood, she was to the surprise of absolutely no-one assigned to one of the orders hospitaller.

However, while the sisters hospitaller were certainly competent healers and saw the value of counting the ticks of the human form, Thallia soon discovered their her colleagues lack of appreciation for the less personal ways of purging His enemies. Always bolter this and flamer that, never nerve agent this and toxin that. This led to Thallia accepting an offer few of her sisters were willing to even consider: to be transferred to the orders pronatus and starting ones official status in the hierarchy from scratch. Attracted by the relative freedom with which a pronatus squad operated, she volunteered for the disadvantageous reassignment.

pre:
Homeworld: Shrine World
Background: Adeptus Ministorum
Role: Chirurgeon

XP (unspent): 1500 (0)

WS: 36=25+11
BS: 38=25+13
S: 35=25+10
T: 35=25+10
Ag: 39=25+14
Int: 344=25+14+5
Per: 40=25+15
Wp: 40=25+15
Fel: 46=25+16+5
Inf: 37=25+12

Wounds: 10
Fate: 4
Divination: "Be a boon to your allies and the bane of your enemies" 15

Aptitudes: Willpower, Social, Fieldcraft, Intelligence, Knowledge, Agility, Finesse

Insanity: 
Corruption: 

Skills:
Common Lore (Adepta Sororitas, Imperial Creed, Adeptus Ministorum)
Scholastic Lore (Chymistry)
Forbidden Lore (Xenos - Eldar)
Linguistics (Low Gothic, High Gothic)
Charm
Command
Scrutiny
Dodge
Stealth
Medicae +10

Talents:
Aegis of Contempt
Hardened Soul
Weapon Training (Flame)
Resistance (Fear)
Hatred (Daemons)

Traits:
Faith in the Creed: When spending fate point, roll 1d10. On a 1, the point is not lost.
Faith is All: When spending fate point to gain a bonus to a test, gain +20 instead of +10. 
Dedicated Healer: Can use a fate point to autosucceed on a failed medicae test with [Int Bonus] DoS. 

Equipment:
Armoured Bodyglove
Imperial Robes
Knife
Hand Flamer
Flak vest
Backpack
Glow-globe
Loud-hailer servo skull

Starting Acquisitions:
Grenade Launcher 
-Fire selector
-6 frag, 6 krak, 6 hallucinogen
Medikit

Advances: 
Simple Intelligence -100
Simple Fellowship -100
Medicae -100
Medicae +10 -200

Dodge -200
Stealth -100
Forbidden Lore (Xenos) -100
Scholastic Lore (Chymistry) -100 

Weapon Training (Launcher) -200
Grenadier -300

Waci fucked around with this message at 02:33 on Jul 5, 2017

DeathSandwich
Apr 24, 2008

I fucking hate puzzles.

Franchesca Pizarro

Franchesca grew up the youngest daughter of a wealthy trade baron and never wanted for anything growing up. Whatever she wanted was hers, be they books, fencing lessons alongside her brother or any manner of creature comfort. Not one to settle for being an heiress and married off for favor, she decided to dedicate her life to the service of the emperor and left home in her teenage years to join the cloistered sisterhood of the Order of the Midnight Star. She had hoped to earn herself valor on the battlefield such that future generations would sing hymns of her prowess, but for once, her father interfered with her getting her way.

Franchesca's father, Marcus Pizarro used several backroom deals and some incredibly large donations to the order to ensure that Franchesca would stay off the front lines of combat. The Canoness instead assigned her as a jailer, a keeper of the heretics and neer-do-wells that caught the ire of the Order as they awaited punishment for their unique crimes.

Embittered with her father, Franchesca begrudgingly held to her duties, completing her tenure as well as can be expected for a while, until presented with the opportunity to move on from the position.

Eager to get out to the field, Franchesca accepts a new station at Saint Florenza's Rest. She boards the shuttle, hoping to find herself embroiled in heroics that leave a lasting legacy and her place in the hymns of the Imperium.

pre:
Name: Franchesca Pizarro
Homeworld: Highborn
Background: Adeptus Arbites
Role: Hierophant
Aptitudes: Fellowship, Defense, fellowship Weapon Skill, Offense, Social, Toughness, Willpower
Divination: The Truth is Subjective: Increase Perception by 3, +1 to any corruption gain

Characteristics
WS:   47 = 42 + 5 [advance]
BS:   31 = 31 + 
S:    39 = 39 + 
T:    34 = 34 + 
Ag:   34 = 34 + 
Int:  32 = 32 + 
Per:  36 = 33 + 3 [divination]
WP:   44 = 39 + 5 [advance]
Fel:  44 = 39 + 5 [advance]
Inf:  40 = 40 

Wounds: 14

Skills:
Awareness
Charm
Common Lore (Adeptus Arbites, Underworld, Adeptus Sororitas, Imperial Creed)
Inquiry
Intimidate
Linguistics (Low Gothic)
Parry
Scrutiny

Talents:
Weapon Training (shock)
Double Team
Hatred (Heretics)
Jaded
Swift Attack

Traits:
Aegis of Contempt: Reduce all corruption gains by one, can spend fate to take 0 corruption
Hardened Soul: Can reduce corruption gains by half and gain insanity equal to the amount reduced
Breeding Counts: Reduce all influence losses by 1 to a minimum of 1
The Face of the Law: Can Reroll any Intimidation and Interrogation test and sub WP bonus for DoS
Sway the masses: Can fate point to auto succeed at charm, command, intimidate with WP bonus for DoS

Gear
Shock Maul
Enforcer Light carapace
Armored bodyglove
Imperial Robes
Knife
3 Doses of Stimm
Manacles
12 Lho sticks
++Good Quality shield
++Combat Vest
++Photo Visor
++Flamer

Experience:1500/1500
Willpower Advance 1 (250)
Weapon Skill Advance 1 (100)
Fellowship Advance 1 (100)
Jaded (200)
Swift Attack (450)
Parry (100)
Charm (100)
Double Team (200)

Stats: http://orokos.com/roll/525043
++39, ++40, --34, 42, 39, 39, 33, 32, 31, 29 34

Wounds, fate, difination: http://orokos.com/roll/525045
14 wounds, 4 fate, Divination 27

DeathSandwich fucked around with this message at 04:54 on Jun 15, 2017

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Nuke Dukems, Female Type
”Suck my catachan clit you Schola kiss-rear end! Go on and tell the Canonness I’ve been drinking! I don’t give a flying feth! Let go of me, let me go! I just wanna go to the Dark Angels camp and see if the rumors are true that Space Marines have no dicks! GET OFF ME BITCH!”

Alledged words of Novice November Dukovsky after being arrested for disorderly conduct, striking a superior, and blasphemous language.
Punishment: 100 lashes, assigned 180 days bread and water rations, and 180 days to reflect upon her vows to the Emperor in isolation. Released early due to operational necessity.

Legends and myths abound of Nuke Dukems, the Death World Guardsman turned Throne Agent, turned Rogue Trader, and finally turned Blood Ravens Space Marine. Many talk of his legendary exploits in battle against the Tau and the Severan Dominate. Those of the Inquisition talk amongst themselves of the many kill missions he performed as a stormtrooper in which he was the lone survivor. There is also a persistent rumor that the Eudaimonian native even felled a greater daemon of Slaanesh during the Diris III campaign. And there is also one more rumor that concerns a particular child he might have spawned during a mission to Catachan, one of many apparently.

Enter November Dukovsky. A hardbitten Catachan guardsman, at the age of 15 she was tithed to join the Catachan XVIII Regiment, "The Swamp Rats." She saw action as part of a heavy weapons team against the Tyranids and managed to survive the campaign due to a combination of wits and fieldcraft, being among the first catachans to figure out covering themselves in tyranid guts was a REALLY good idea to hide from them and build an immunity to their toxins. She was an artist with the Heavy Stubber, raking swarms of hormagaunts alongside other weapons teams in carefully crafted ambushes.

The surviving Swamp Rats spent the first 2 years in decontamination and it was from the decontamination ship that she was cut new orders, pulling her from the guard to join the Adepta Sororitas. Apparently one of the only commissars in the Regiment thought she had potential to serve a higher calling so put in for her to be sent to the Schola Progenium. It didn't hurt that the men from her unit truly believed her fighting prowess came from having the best of two bloodlines of two Death World natives, one of them a legendary xeno killer and the other one of the best trackers on Catachan. That talk rubbed off on the commissar, as did the rest of the Imperial Propaganda put out about Enoch "Nuke Dukems" Dukovsky of Eaumantu, when he made his recommendation.

It didn’t work out too well but she somehow managed not to flunk out and be executed. She had the zeal to make a Sororitas battle sister but she lacked discipline and she only had faith in the Emperor, she cared very little for the ministorum. One of the larger Orders Militant would never take her. But a Order Pronatus might give her the chance. So the uncouth Novice got her chance with the Order of the Midnight Star.

Many a sororitas had a rough beginning but found purpose in service. This one would too in time or so all her fellow sisters hoped. She was supposed to be the daughter of an Imperial Hero after all. Though if the rumors were true, she seems to have inherited much of her father's piggishness. That too would pass in time or so everyone hoped.

pre:
Name: November Dukovsky
Home World: Death World
Background: Imperial Guard
Role: Warrior
Divination: The wise learn from the deaths of others

Characteristics:
WS  31 (31)
BS  35 (38 - 3[Divination])
S   41 (41)
T   41 (41)
Ag  40 (37 + 3[Divination])
Int 33 (33)
Per 43 (43)
WP  38 (38)
Fel 43 (43)
Inf 30 (30)

Fate Points: 2
Wounds: 11
Experience: 1,500/1,500
Banked Experience: 0

Aptitudes
Agility
Ballistic Skill
Defence
Fieldcraft
Offence
Strength
Weapon Skill

Advances:
Awareness (200)
Dodge (100)
Hard Target (300)
Stealth (100)
Survival (200)
Weapon Training (SP) (300)
Weapon Training (Heavy) (300)

Skills:
Athletics
Awareness
Command
Common Lore (Adepta Sororitas, Imperial Creed, Imperial Guard)
Deceive
Dodge
Linguistics (Low Gothic)
Operate (Surface)
Navigate (Surface)
Stealth
Survival

Talents:
Aegis of Contempt
Hardened Soul
Hard Target
Iron Jaw
Weapon Training (SP, Heavy, Las, Low-Tech)

Starting Equipment
Laspistol
Sword
Imperial Guard Flak Armour
Combat vest
Grapnel and line
12 lho sticks
Magnoculars
Armoured Bodyglove
Imperial Robes
Knife

Acquisitions:
#1: P.C. Heavy Stubber
#2: Tripod Upgrade (Heavy Stubber)
#3: Mono Upgrade (Sword)

pre:
Primary Combat Block:
WS  BS  S   T   Ag  Int Per WP  Fel  
31  35  41  41  40  33  43  38  43

Wounds: 11   Fate: 2/2  Initiative: 1d10+4
Half Move: 4 Full Move: 8 Charge: 12 Run: 24
SB: 4  TB: 4
Armour: 4 [All]
Awareness: 43
Dodge: 40
Stealth: 40
Survival: 43

Weapons: (Currently selected weapons are in BOLD)
Heavy Stubber 100m -/-/8 1d10+4 I Pen: 4 Clip: 80/80 Special: Unreliable
Laspistol 30m S/2/- 1d10+2 E Pen: 0 Clip 30/30 Rld: Half Special: Reliable
Overcharge 30m S/2/- 1d10+3 E Pen: 0 Special: Reliable
Overload 30m S/3/- 1d10+4 E Pen: 2 Special: Unreliable
Sword 1d10+4 R Pen: 2

Noteworthy Talents:
Aegis of Contempt: Whenever Nuke gains Corruption, reduce the amount gained by 1 to a minimum of 0. In addition, she can spend a Fate point to gain 0 Corruption instead.
Hardened Soul: Whenever Nuke would gain Corruption points, she may reduce the amount gained by half (rounded up) and gain Insanity points equal to the amount reduced.
Hard Target: Whenever Nuke Charges or Runs, enemies take a -20 modifier to hit her.
Iron Jaw: Whenever Nuke is stunned, she may make a +0 Toughness test as a free action to ignore the effects.

Special Abilities
Hammer of the Emperor: When attacking a target that an ally attacked since the end of the
Guardsman’s last turn, the Guardsman can re-roll any results of 1 or 2 on damage rolls  
Expert at Violence: In addition to the normal uses of Fate points, after making a successful attack test, but before determining hits, 
a Warrior character may spend a Fate point to substitute her Weapon Skill (for melee) or Ballistic Skill (for ranged) bonus 
for the degrees of success scored on the attack test.  
Survivor’s Paranoia: While a death world character is Surprised, non-Surprised attackers do not gain the normal +30 bonus to their Weapon Skill 
and Ballistic Skill tests when targeting this character.  

Viva Miriya fucked around with this message at 16:43 on Jul 4, 2017

wiegieman
Apr 22, 2010

Royalty is a continuous cutting motion

Alicia Dominica Sump-Jack

quote:

So we knew that the gribblies and the up-spire was gonna be there at the same time, so we'd figure a stoun and you lot and all's well, yeh? An they're both a horrid lots that are more horrid together, so we hate the same people and that's like family! S'like, for the chair, an'all, a real for-the-cloth thing, a'cuz we're all about that an you can ask anyone, only I guess it's not a we as much anymore as a me a'cuz erbod else what died, so are you gon make me cut me hair? You lot got some kinda stupid hair.

Devotion abounds in the most unlikely parts of the Imperium of Man, few more surprising than the brutal back-and-forth territory struggles of the Imperium's underhive gangs. With most of her fellow gangers ("Sump-Queens! Up City!") killed participating in a punishing Ministorum-led purging campaign against a genestealer cult and smal cabal of heretical nobles, Alicia decided she really wanted to "fight for the chair with one of those fly-as-fly wingers", and was taken in on the recommendation of an impressed battle-sister. Efforts to teach her comprehensible Gothic are ongoing.

pre:
Name: 
Homeworld: Hive World
Background: Outcast
Role: Desperado
Aptitudes: Perception, Social, Agility, Ballistic Skill, Defence, Fellowship, Finesse

Characteristics       
  WS	: 33 = 25 + 8
  BS	: 49 = 25 + 19 + 5
  S	: 35 = 25 + 10
  T	: 37 = 25 + 12
 +AG	: 48 = 25 + 13 + 10
  INT	: 34 = 25 + 9
 +PER	: 42 = 25 + 12 + 5(divination)
 -WP	: 30 = 25 + 5
  FEL	: 39 = 25 + 14
  INF	: 38 = 25 + 13

Insanity   : 0
 Corruption : 0
 Wounds     : 10
 Fate       : 3
 Initiative : 1d10+3

characteristics: 3d10l2 5 2#3d10k2 8 13 7#2d10 12 13 9 5 14 19...
+ stat reroll: 3d10k2 10
normal reroll on the 5: 2d10 8
fate 6+: 1d10 9
wounds 8+1d5: 8+1d5 10
divination: 1d100 5 (+5 per, phobia)

Skills:
 Acrobatics 
 Common Lore (Underworld, Adepta Sororitas, Imperial Creed)
 Linguistics (Low Gothic, Incomprehensible Underhive Argot) 
 Deceive
 Dodge +10
 Stealth
 Charm
 Inquiry

Talents:
 Weapon Training (Chain, Solid Projectile)
 Quick Draw
 Aegis of Contempt: Reduce Corruption gains by 1.
 Hardened Soul: Take half Corruption as Insanity instead.
 Phobia (Insects/Things with chitin and too many limbs)

Abilities/Traits:
 Teeming Masses in Metal Mountains: Ignore crowds, +20 Navigate (Surface) indoors.
 Never Quit: TB+2 for purposes of fatigue.
 Move and Shoot: Make a Standard Attack with a pistol as a free action after Moving.

Disorders/Malignancies:
 None yet.

Gear:
 Autopistol, Chainsword
 Injector, 2 doses of slaught, 1 dose of stimm
 Armoured Bodyglove
 Imperial Robes
 Knife

Acquisitions:
 IG Flak Armor
 Autopistol w/ forearm mounting
 4X Man-stopper Bullets

Advancements (1450/1500):
 Simple AG              100
 Simple BS              100
 Dodge +10              200
 Ambidextrous           300
 TWW Ballistic          300
 Int AG                 250
 Charm                  100
 Inquiry                100

wiegieman fucked around with this message at 05:47 on Jun 18, 2017

HukHukHuk
Jun 27, 2011

I am the sound of cats and hairballs.

Bonnie Concepcion

Recruiting Notes:

This potential sister was found as an orphan on the garden world of Siren's Den. Very personable among recruits, popular with the male progenium recruits. Did well in marksmanship training, potential to be a battle sister but her charming nature may be suited for non combat Orders.

Recommendation: Dispatch into the Imperial Guard, see her talents show themselves fully.

Performance Notes:

Extremely effective in recruiting others to join the local PDF in hopes of becoming the Guard and having a chance with the sister in question. Able to acquire a motor vehicle for herself by manipulating the emotions of a local corrupt lord. Shows proficiency in using vehicle to further recruit for the local PDF. Recommend induction into the Orders Sabine, where she will be posted to new planets to bring them into the Imperium.

Addendum: Replace aforementioned lord for misuse of Departmento Munitorum resources.

Begin playback

"So like, I'm totally part of the Orders Sabine now! I get to dress however I want and talk to as many boys as I want to get whatever I want out of them as long as they end up welcoming the Imperium with open arms. That's so great, I cant even sleep tonight I'm so excited."

End playback

Notes: Initiate Concepcion was noted to be awake past lights out. Her devotion to the Emperor is true. The mission was a success, the mission returned successfully the minor world welcomed the Aquila with no resistance whatsoever. Recommend keeping her with the Orders Sabine after full graduation.

Dispatch to Fodasha:

Mostly lawless world, vehicle operator and sweet talker would decrease casualties by preventing them from occurring in the first place. Marksmanship has not deteriorated, in league with the requirements of the Order of the Midnight Star. If successful in dispatch, will prove useful as a full Sister in the Orders Sabine.

pre:
Bonita Concepcion
Garden World: Siren's Den (Ag/Fl, Wp) 
Imperial Guard
Desperado
http://orokos.com/roll/524979
http://orokos.com/roll/524997 (Reroll 1 stat, Ag)
WS 36 
BS 42
St 33 36-3
Ag 40
Tn 36
In 35
Pe 34
Fl 51 41+10
Wp 33 30+3
In 44

http://orokos.com/roll/524986
Wounds 12
http://orokos.com/roll/524984 
Fate 2
http://orokos.com/roll/524990
Divination +3 Wp -3 St

Aptitudes
Social
Fellowship
Leadership
Agility
Ballistic Skill
Defense
Finesse
Toughness

Skills
Athletics
Command
Common Lore (Imperial Guard, Creed, Soroitas )
Operate (Surface)
Linguistics (Low Gothic)
Navigate (Surface)
Dodge
Charm +30

Talents
The Perfect Host
Weapon Training (Las, Lowtech)
Aegis of COntempt
Hardened Soul
Quick draw

Trait:
The Perfect Host

Equipment
Laspistol
Sword
Longlas (Red Dot Sight/Modfied Stock)
Combat Vest
Imperial Guard Flak
Grapnel
Lho Sticks (12)
Magnoculars
Knife
Imperial Robes
Armored Bodyglove

Advances 1450/1500
Charm +30 -1000
Fellowship +10 -350
Dodge -100

Acquisitions
Vocal implant
Longlas
Red dot sight
Modified Stock

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

Dramatized image
Immia Gael
Born on some random nondescript world in the Imperium, Immia had a wonderful career ahead of her as an Administratum clerk, a peaceful life far away from the ravages of war. Sadly for her, she was promptly assigned to deathworld xXBeethXx as an auditor. Although she was dismayed at being assigned to a world full of giant killer bees, Immia was determined to do her job well enough to eventually be promoted off this hell world.

To be able to carry out her duties on this planet, Immia underwent a significant amount of combat training to deal with unusually tough and aggressive taxpayers and the natural dangers present on xXBeethXx. Instead of Administratum standard ground transports, all employees were instead given a jetpack to travel over the suddenly appearing pools of acid and deadly man eating plants and animals. Due to the limited carrying weight imposed by this method of transport, proper flamers were deemed too "extravagant" and instead each employee was given exterminator cartridges to handle the swarms of bees.

Unfortunately Immia ended up a little too good at her job on the planet and the higher ups were unwilling to promote one of the few auditors that actually got results from the deathworld. Needless to say Immia jumped at the chance to get off the planet as soon as a Sororitas recruiter made a stop.

quote:

Homeworld: Death World
Background: Adeptus Administratum
Role: Assasin

XP (unspent): 1500 (0)

WS: 41
BS: 31
S: 36
T: 35
Ag: 41
Int: 39
Per: 39
Wp: 42, 39 + 3
Fel: 31, 34 - 3
Inf: 34
rolls: http://orokos.com/roll/524980 // main characteristic reroll: http://orokos.com/roll/526319

Wounds: 11
Divination: 44, “If a job is worth doing, it is worth dying for”
http://orokos.com/roll/526324

Aptitudes: Agility, Fieldcraft, Weapon Skill, Finesse, Perception, Strength, Knowledge

Skills:
Commerce
Common Lore (Adeptus Administratum, Adepta Sororitas, Imperial Creed)
Linguistics (Low Gothic, High Gothic)
Logic
Scholastic Lore (Bureaucracy)
Scrutiny
Dodge
Acrobatics
Stealth
Operate (Aeronautica)

Talents:
Jaded
Aegis of Contempt
Hardened Soul
Weapon Training (SP)
Ambidextrous
One-on-One

Traits:
Sure Kill: On hit, can spend fate point to inflict [DoS] extra damage.
Master of Paperwork: poo poo be cheaper
Survivor’s Paranoia: When you’re surprised, enemies don’t gain +30 to attack you

Equipment:
Armoured Bodyglove
Imperial Robes
Knife
Stub Automatic
1 dose of Stimm
Autoquill
Chrono
Dataslate
Medi-kit

Starting Acquisitions:
Jet pack
GC Chainsword
-exterminator cartridge
Package of 4 spare exterminator cartridges

Advances:
Stealth -100
Dodge -200
Acrobatics -100
Scholastic Lore (Judgement) -100

Weapon Training (Chain) -200
Ambidextrous -300

Operate (Aeronautica) -100
One-on-One -300
Scrutiny -100

Xun fucked around with this message at 11:05 on Jun 21, 2017

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

A contract signed by a minor is not binding!

"Why should I be angry? A servant of the Emperor goes where they are sent. Even to this place, isolated and unimportant as it may seem. Who knows what ancient heresies or wicked cults have gone unpunished out here, thinking themselves beyond the reach of Imperial justice? I shall prove them wrong, and when the light of the fires I shall set reaches Valon Urr the Sisters there will have to admit that they were wrong to try and punish me."

Passionate faith and a very firm set of ideas about theology attached to the unbridled anger of youth can be a potent mix, as any experienced Confessor or Cannonness knows. In the case of Novice Verity, late of the shrine world Valon Urr, it proved fatal for more than one of her peers when disagreements over interpretations of sacred texts led to duels, brawls and murder. Although unable to directly pin any of the bodies on the charismatic Verity, the superior sisters were confident she was a ringleader, and summarily exiled transferred her to Fodasha and the care of the Order of the Midnight Star. Among the Order Pronatus on a far frontier world, they thought, the headstrong Verity might learn valuable humility. At the very least she would be unlikely to cause trouble that would reach back to them.

Other than her tendency to incite and commit violence on targets her superiors consider inappropriate, Verity is a fine example of a Sororitas in training. Diligent and unstinting in her faith, a natural leader and highly capable if unsubtle warrior. If she does not make herself a martyr, she will very likely be in a position of authority in whichever Order is lucky enough to finally enlist her.

Verity posted:

WS 44
BS 35
S 41 (36+5)
T 41 (36+5)
Ag 37
Int 30 (33-3)
Per 35
WP 43
Fel 48 (43+5)
Inf 33

Characteristics: 7#2d10+25 36 37 33 35 33 44 33
+Characteristics: 2#3d10k2+25 43 43
-Characteristics: 3d10l2+25 36
Charcteristic Reroll: 2d10+25 35

Homeworld: Shrine Worlds
Background: Adeptus Ministorum
Role: Fanatic
Build: Commended (1.80m/70kg)
Skin: Fair
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Brown
Quirks: Ministorum Tattoo
Mores: Aquila Blessing: The sign of the Emperor is sacred; always return the mark of the Aquila after it is given.
Mementoes: Torn Prayer Scroll

XP/Spent: 1500/1500

Wounds: Wounds: 1d5+7 11
Fate: fate threshold 6+: 1d10 9 = 4
Divination: Divination: 1d100 33 = Thought begets Heresy.

Aptitudes: Willpower, Social, Leadership, Offence, Toughness, Weapon Skill, Willpower Fellowship

Skills:
Charm
Command
Deceive
Common Lore (Adeptus Ministorum)(Adepta Sororitas)(Imperial Creed),
Inquiry
Interrogation
Linguistics (High Gothic)(Low Gothic)

Talents:
Weapon Training (Low-Tech, Solid Projectile)
Aegis of Contempt
Hardened Soul
Deny the Witch
Devastating Assault
Crushing Blow

Traits:

Thought begets Heresy: Reduce this character's Intelligence characteristic by 3. The first time she would gain 1 or more Corruption points each session, she reduces that amount by 1 (to a minimum of 0) instead.

Faith in the Creed: Whenever a shrine world character spends a Fate point, she rolls 1d10. On a result of 1, the character's total number of Fate points is not reduced.

Faith is All: When spending a Fate point to gain a +10 bonus to any one test, an Adeptus Ministorum character gains a +20 bonus instead.

Death to All Who Oppose Me!: In addition to the normal uses of Fate points a Fanatic character may spend a Fate point to
count as having the Hatred talent against his current foe for the duration of the encounter. Should he choose to leave combat against a Hated foe in that encounter, however, he gains 1 Insanity point.

Equipment:
stub revolver,
warhammer
Imperial robes,
backpack
glow-globe
monotask servo-skull (laud hailer)
Armoured Bodyglove
Imperial Robes 1 dose Stimm
Knife

Starting Acquisitions:
Best Craftsmanship Stub Revolver.
Best Craftsmanship Truncheon + Mono Upgrade.

Advances:
Strength Basic 250
Toughness Basic 250
FEL Basic 100
Devastating Assault 300
Crushing Blow 400
Deceive 100
Interrogation 100

thatbastardken fucked around with this message at 13:49 on Jun 27, 2017

DeathSandwich
Apr 24, 2008

I fucking hate puzzles.

thatbastardken posted:

Former possessed witch queen, now chainsaw enthusiast.

According to the OP, Exorcised backgrounds are haram.

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe
EXTREMELY haram

- Actually, having a daemon cast out might be just enough of an unusual situation. There needs to be a hella good reason that an ex daemonhost would be considered trustworthy, so impress me.

-- The description even says some become Witch Hunters! So yeah go ahead.

Skellybones fucked around with this message at 15:38 on Jun 18, 2017

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

Pfft reading the op. (I'll do my best to make it work)

concept kinda soured on me, rethinking.

thatbastardken fucked around with this message at 08:23 on Jun 19, 2017

Werix
Sep 13, 2012

#acolyte GM of 2013

Jessica (last Name Unknown)

Jessica is a mystery wrapped in an enigma for the Sisters of Saint Florenza's Rest. Jessica was found out in the wastes of Fodasha surrounded by the bodies of three dead scavs flagellating herself with a power maul while smoking a lho-stick. The Sisters that found her on patrol managed to approach her with little difficulty, and she was more than happy to accompany the sisters back to Saint Florenza's Rest where she was thoroughly debriefed.

She gave her name as Jessica. She refused to give a last name, and it is assumed that Jessica is a pseudonym. The tips of her fingers were surgically removed, making identification that way impossible. DNA did not bring back any specific matches either. Initially Jessica indicated she was a Pilgrim visiting the old Crusade Ruins. The Sister Superior was at least convinced she was not a threat, and gave her leave to explore the grounds, but not to leave. In the following days a few things were discovered. Jessica was very fond of Lho sticks, smoking nearly a 25 count packet of them a day, much to the dismay of the Sisters maintaining the archives. She got up at dawn each day, and engaged in self flagellation for nearly an hour. First by thin pins pushed into her body at specific locations, likely nerve endings and pressure points, and then hitting her back with her shock maul.

The Sister Superior's plan did eventually pay off. After building some rapport with some of the newer Sisters Jessica did let slip some Eldar phrases, and that she had spent most of her life on a space ship. Confronted once again, Jessica finally gave up as much of the ghost as the Sister Superior was ever going to get. Jessica hailed from a Rogue Trader fleet that she refused to name. She indicated this fleet quite often treated with various xenos species and engaged in clearly heretical work and trade. Jessica refused to identify what her role in the fleet was, but by impression it appeared to be a rather important role.

Jessica shared that she was intimately involved in many heresies of the highest order, but was eventually involved in one that shook her very humanity to the core. She refuses to this day to go into details, but only shares that it is of type of heresy that most humans don't come back from. Fearing for her very soul, she embarked on a personal penance-death trip. She arranged to be dropped on Fodasha with only a cloak, her shock maul, a las pistol, a large quantity of lhos, and the needles she uses to punish herself. Her plan was to journey the planet in penance until the scavs or the wastes took her, but for some reason she endured; picking up a few crusade era chainswords along the way.

Her story shared, Jessica was fully expected to be executed, but instead the Sister Superior invited her to join the order. Jessica took her vows, and donned a rather stereotypical habit, but has taken her duties seriously. She spends most of her days outside the walls patrolling the perimeter, since it is one of the few jobs she can chain smoke unbothered. However, given her proficiency in fighting and near reckless abandon for personal safety, she often goes out on patrol with those who can look past the flagellation and the ashtray smell.

In demeanor, Jessica is rather reserved. She often comes off as unfriendly, but she will engage in conversation when prompted by others. She rarely shares her ideas or opinions unless prompted. The only thing she reacts negatively is questions directed about her past. She will usually disengage and light a lho in response to any such questions. In combat her demeanor changes. Typically she will engage in self harm, either with her power maul or pushing in more pins, and then will fly towards her targets in a rage or whirling blades while giving off a battle wail reminiscent of those from the Eldar banshee Shrine. Jessica usually gets severely injured in these encounters, but the pain seems to aggravate her on even more, focusing her wrath.

pre:
Name: Jessica 
Homeworld: Void Born
Background: Rogue Trader Fleet
Role: Penitent
Aptitudes: Intelligence, Finesse, agility, fieldcraft, Weapon skill (second int) offense, Toughness
Divination: Toughness is an unrelenting instructor

Characteristics

Characteristics:

WS: 42=37+5(advance) 
BS:   33=33
S:    40=40
T:    31=34-3(divination)
Agi: 41=36+5(advance)
Int:  35=35
Per:  33=33
WP:   45=45
Fel:  32=32
Inf:  34=34

Wounds: 10

Skills:
Scrutiny
Commerce
Common Lore (Sororitas, Imp creed, rogue traders)
Dodge 
Linguistics (low gothic, eldar)
Operate (Surface)

Talents:
Ambidextrous
Strong minded
Weapon Training (chain, las, shock)
Flagellant
Frenzy
Two weapon wielder (melee)

Traits/Other:

Abilities:
Divination: First time suffer injury each session, +20 on next test
Cleansing pain: When suffer 1 or more damage, +10 on next test
Void born: +30 tests to move in zero G.
Inured by Xenos: +10 to fear tests by xenos, +20 to xenos interactions

Gear:
Compact Las Pistol
Shock Maul
chain sword x2
Mesh Cloak
Chrono
auspex
Lhos
Armored body glove
imperial robes
knife

Acquisitions:
chain sword x2
Lho sticks

XP Spent:  1500/1500
Dodge (known) 200
Frenzy 300
Weapon Training (chain) 200
Ambidextrous 300
Two weapon wielder (melee) 300
Weapon skill simple 100
Agility simple 100
characteristics: 2#3d10k2+25 45 35 3d10l2+25 40 7#2d10+25 37 33 34 34 32 36...
wounds, fate, divination: 1d5 3 1d10 9 1d100 75

Werix fucked around with this message at 06:05 on Jun 19, 2017

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe
There's a nice mix of orthodox stoic sisters and random murderhobos who are definitely not heretics. I'll probably make picks in the next day or two, make sure your thing is finished.

DeathSandwich
Apr 24, 2008

I fucking hate puzzles.
The current apps, for quick reference:

pre:
Dachshundofdoom		Elizabet Coronado		Penal Colony -> Outcast -> Assassin		Toughness, Social, Agility, Weapon Skill, Fieldcraft, Finesse, Perception

Liquid Dinosaur		Vilhelmina Damocles 		Research Station -> Heretek -> Sage		Tech, Finesse, Knowledge, Knowledge Ballistic Skill, Intelligence, Perception, Willpower

Vicissitude		Josephina Lacroix		Frontier World -> Imperial Navy -> Ace		Agility, Ballistic Skill, Finesse, Offence, Perception, Tech, Willpower

Waci ***		Thalia Aennisse			Shrine World -> Rogue Trader Fleet -> Sage	Willpower, Social, Intelligence, Knowledge, Tech, Perception, Agility

DeathSandwich		Franchesca Pizarro		Highborn -> Adeptus Arbites -> Hierophant	Fellowship, Defense, fellowship Weapon Skill, Offense, Social, Toughness, Willpower

Viva Miriya		November Dukovsky		Death World -> Imperial Guard -> Warrior	Ballistic skill, Defense, Fieldcraft, Intelligence, Offence, Strength, Weapon Skill

wiegieman		Alicia Dominica Sump-Jack	Hive world -> Outcast -> Desperado		Perception, Social, Agility, Ballistic Skill, Defence, Fellowship, Finesse

HukHukHuk		Bonita Concepcion		Garden world -> Imperial Guard -> Desperado	Social, Fellowship, Leadership, Agility, Ballistic Skill, Defense, Finesse, Toughness

Xun***			???			Death World -> Adeptus Administratum -> Assassin	Agility, Fieldcraft, Weapon Skill, Finesse, Perception, Strength, Knowledge

thatbastardken		Verity			Shrine World -> Adeptus Ministorum -> Fanatic		Willpower, Social, Leadership, Offence, Toughness, Weapon Skill, Willpower Fellowship

Werix			Jessica			Void Born -> Rogue Trader Fleet -> Penitent		Intelligence, Finesse, agility, fieldcraft, Weapon skill (second int) offense, Toughness

*** Unfinished character sheet (Bio)			

We have a *lot* of social dudettes right now, looks like one long gun lady, one heavy gunner, two pistoliers, 5 melee ladies.

Probably a lot of what you would expect from a group of shouty angry nuns. If anyone else wants to slide in a character right at the finish line there isn't a dedicated sniper if you are looking for a unique niche.

Sormus
Jul 24, 2007

PREVENT SPACE-AIDS
sanitize your lovebot
between users :roboluv:

Simone Weisstod
Simone grew up on the Navy vessels and was brought up with the more pragmatic beliefs that only voidsmen serving on the uncivilized fringes of the Segmentum can offer.
The voidsmen did not merely believe in the Emperor as mere tradition, but because they knew the Navigator would not find them a home if He did not exist.
He existed, He also was the one that most often protected them from Warp Incursions. Chaos was also real, since the when the crew's faith fell; The Warp managed to break thru their gellar fields.
Faith was merely practical. You believe, you stay alive and on this side of reality.

Simone put much faith in Emperor, and his weapons of retribution. For those that did not believe.

pre:
Name:       Simone Weisstod
Homeworld   Frontier World (Rely on None but Yourself: +20 bonus to Tech-Use tests when applying personal weapon modifications, and a +10 bonus when repairing damaged items.)
Background  Imperial Navy  (Close Quarters Discipline: 1 DoS on successful BS tests made against targets at Point-Blank, Short range, and with whom he is engaged in melee.)
Role        Assassin       (Sure Kill: may spend a Fate point to inflict additional damage equal DoS on the attack roll on the first hit the attack inflicts.
Divination  Ignorance is a wisdom of its own. (Reduce Perception characteristic by 3. The first time he would gain Insanity, once per session, reduce that amount by 1)

Wounds     11 
Fate        3  
Fatigue     0
Insanity    0
Corruption  0

Armour Armoured Bodyglove + Flak Coat
Head   0
Larm   3
Rarm   3
Body   3
Lleg   2
Rleg   2

WS  25 + 13      = 38
BS  25 + 12 + 10 = 47 +HW
S   25 + 12      = 37
T   25 + 16      = 41
Ag  25 + 19 +  5 = 49 
Int 25 +  8      = 33
Per 25 + 10 -  3 = 32 +HW -DIV
WP  25 + 12      = 37
Fel 25 + 15      = 40 -HW
Ifl 25 +  8      = 33

Aptitudes:
HW: Ballistic Skill
BG: Offence or Tech
Role: 
    Agility, 
    Weapon Skill,
    Fieldcraft, 
    Finesse, 
    Perception

XP spent   1450
XP unspent 50
XP total   1500

Skills:
Linguistics (Low Gothic)

Athletics, 
Intimidate, 
Common Lore (Imperial Navy), 
Navigate (Stellar),
Operate (Aeronautica)

Dodge 
Awareness 
Stealth

Talents:
Aegis of Contempt : Whenever this character gains Corruption, reduce the amount gained by 1 to a minimum of 0. In addition, they can spend a Fate point to gain 0 Corruption instead.
Hardened Soul     : Whenever the character would gain Corruption points, he may reduce the amount gained by half (rounded up) and gain Insanity points equal to the amount reduced.
Jaded

Weapon Training (Shock, Solid Projectile)

Gear:
Armoured Bodyglove
Imperial Robes
Knife
Combat shotgun, 
shock whip, 
flak coat, 
rebreather, 
micro-bead

Exp: 1450/1500 spent
BS +5              100
BS +5              250
Dodge              200
Awareness          200
Stealth            200
Deathdealer        400
Agi +5             100

Chargen Stats, Normal: 7#2d10 12 19 12 8 16 8 13
Chargen Stats, Advantage: 2#3d10k2 12 10
Chargen Stats, Disadvantage: 3d10l2 15
Wounds: 1d5+7 11
Fate: 1d10 2
Divination: 1d100 62

Sormus fucked around with this message at 00:37 on Jun 21, 2017

Waci
May 30, 2011

A boy and his dog.
I was going to have my fluff ready in time and then Bonelorde went and changed the crunch so now I'm not doing my dumb elfaboo gimmick and have to make an actual character. Tomorrow. Hopefully.

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Waci posted:

I was going to have my fluff ready in time and then Bonelorde went and changed the crunch so now I'm not doing my dumb elfaboo gimmick and have to make an actual character. Tomorrow. Hopefully.

urgay

Werix
Sep 13, 2012

#acolyte GM of 2013
Last minute character photo dump: Sisters of Battle Dump https://imgur.com/gallery/BoUVc

Sormus
Jul 24, 2007

PREVENT SPACE-AIDS
sanitize your lovebot
between users :roboluv:

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe

Vicissitude with Josephina Lacroix the mover, shaker, fixer and breaker.
thatbastardken with Verity, the charismatic nun who loves to go clubbing.
Waci with Thallia Aennisse, the doctor who loves getting new patients one way or another.
Viva Miriya with November Dukovsky, the fighter who loves to rip and tear.
Liquid Dinosaur with Vilhelmina Damocles, the idealistic nerdling who will probably die horribly.

Everyone made great applications and cutting you out was the hardest thing ever. Stay tuned though because someone will probably drop or burn all their fate or whatever.

Game starts in indeterminate future.

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe

The lucky few, please make a slightly fluffy post below giving the following:

Your impressions of the other four murdernuns you're attached to;
A hidden hope, fear, or ambition that might not have been drawn out by exhaustive confessionals yet;
Details of a mythical relic or event, holy or unholy, that you believe is on Fodasha (this might affect the story!!!)

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

1:34:46 PM <&Sormus> waci: Are you the astartes or the sororita?
1:34:56 PM <Waun> im the ork
1:35:39 PM <&Sormus> Ork Kommando wearing several sets of sororitas bikini-armor strapped together
1:36:00 PM <&Sormus> "dats roight, gurls, wes gonna git ourselfs sum eretiks"

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

November Dukovsky
Journal Entry
"They kicked the poo poo out me alright. My ribs still hurt whenever I breath and I haven't had a proper meal in forever. Heard I'm being released from confinement finally to meet my new team. Maybe they thought I had enough and learned from my mistakes. I made sure to at least say the right words but I don't think they believed me."

Followup Journal Entry

"Josephina Lacroix seems like a devout enough Novice. Managed to avoid getting orbital striked and that gave her renewed faith in the Emperor. Good for her! Pussy. She can at least keep up with me during the morning runs and her kit has her earmarked for close in assault. Least she won't be close to me if she loses her nerve but I don't think she will. She's got a bit of force behind that babyface of hers."

"Verity's a zealous oval office. Rumor has it she got sent out here because bodies were turning up after some heated debated over the finer points of scripture. Ministorum loving psychopaths! Crazy bitch! If she looks at me with anything but the warmest loving smile and kindest eyes I'm gonna open up on her rear end. Or maybe coat my mono sword with some form of neurotoxin and shove it into one of her kidneys. Wonder what they have for poisonous fauna here on Fodasha. I'll check the librarium sometime."

"Or I could just ask Thallia Aennisse what's good on this world for that sort of thing. She seems to understand there's more than one way to kill the enemies of the throne and she helped me take care of myself after I got released from the stockade. We have the medicae knowledge in common. Long as she doesn't give me crazy eyes or try to use me as a medical experiment, we'll get along just fine."

"Finally there's Vilhelmina Damocles. Our resident tech expert and also a medicae type as well. Knows way too much poo poo for her own good so hopefully she doesn't lose her soul or some poo poo while we're out here on this world rooting our heresy. Useful but not much to talk about beyond medicae and weapons maintenance."

"I haven't gotten a chance to see Doc Thallia kitted out during our workup before patrols but I've seen everyone else at the mission. I bust my rear end to get a hold of this rusty Heavy Stubber, and to get a decent tripod to go with it. But it looks like everyone else forgot that it's better to kill your enemy from a distance instead of charging in straightaway. Violence of action has its place and we always had a squad or two moving in close to burn out the enemy. But when you fight Xenos, you want as much time to thin the swarm as possible. The same would apply to heretical cultists if you find them en masse as well.

"It's on me then. Gotta keep my sisters alive whenever we go out and fight. I'm the only one who has any battle experience and I've got the only machinegun in the team. Least I can do is keep the enemy's head down so my sisters can close with and destroy them. At best, I'll get some too. Here's to hoping their zeal doesn't get them killed."

Latest Journal Entry
"I mean I'm not about to start kissing some POG priests rear end yet during the daily prayers but there might be something to this Sororitas thing. Rumor has it that there's some really hosed up poo poo here on Fodasha. Some spook story I heard on watch is that Fodasha was a warzone before the Angevin Crusade. That it was a lush planet and that it was during the Dark Age of Technology that war first came to Fodasha and turned it into the dustball it is now. Sounds far fetched but I've never heard that time period mentioned lightly so maybe there's something to it. Rumor also has it that no one has ever made it to the poles of the planet and come back to talk about it. Although I gather its simply because of the dust storms that'll flay the meat off your bones and the lack of any water sources around that part of the planet. Even Rhinos are bound to have equipment problems from all the loving sand. Anyway we're moving out soon and the only thing I really have on my mind is to make sure to keep my team safe. I don't expect much if any enemy contact but the desert wastes are just as unforgiving. And I grew up on Catachan not Tallarn so this isn't my forte. But if I can survive Catachan I can survive anywhere. It's not as if the entire planet is trying to kill me, just the weather."

Viva Miriya fucked around with this message at 14:45 on Jun 24, 2017

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

Verity's personal log posted:

My new sisters are assembled, then. A diverse crew. Certainly a change from the faithful of Valon Urr. We shall soon see if they are fit to be my new companions, although I feel sure I can make do.

Skellybones posted:

Your impressions of the other four murdernuns you're attached to;

November Dukovsky: Her...peculiar variant of Low Gothic is so thickly accented as to be nearly indecipherable, but I understand that she doesn't hold any great respect for those who have yet to prove themselves in combat. Her background in the Imperial Guard makes her worth paying attention to when military matters are discussed, but I feel she would benefit from some religious instruction. It is not that I doubt her faith - blessed is the mind too small for doubt, after all - but as members of the Adepta Sororitas we do have standards to uphold.

Josephina Lacroix: A witness to a miracle. I am envious of that, and I know it is not to my credit. She understands discipline better than any of my new sisters, and her admirable marksmanship will no doubt be a great comfort in times ahead. Her void experience makes her slightly exotic in the eyes of many, and I confess myself among them. What a privilege to have flown between the stars on a mighty warship of the Emperor, and what an act of faith to give that up even to join these hallowed ranks.

Thallia Aennisse: Clever, subtle, and thoroughly dangerous. Her medicae training impresses me, her enthusiasm for the scalpel and suture shows dedication that many wish they could match. I worry that she is too keen to apply chymistry when righteous force is the proper path. Other than that, she is keen to engage with our duties in an exemplary fashion. A little quiet, but some time chapel choir might bring her out of her shell.

Vilhelmina Damocles: 'An open mind is like a fortress with its gates unbarred and its walls unguarded'. A mind as open as Sister Vilhelmina's might as well have a welcome mat laid out to temptation. She requires constant, vigilant surveillance to ensure the sanctity of her soul. Fortunately I will be with her, and can make sure her dangerous talents are put to safe and appropriate uses.

Skellybones posted:

A hidden hope, fear, or ambition that might not have been drawn out by exhaustive confessionals yet;

Is it a sin to hope that heresy exists in order that I might be the one to root it out? Not that long desert patrols don't have their appeal what with the extensive amount of time for prayer and reflection, but I think my talents might be better employed if the enemies of the Emperor were actually present for us to confront.

Skellybones posted:

Details of a mythical relic or event, holy or unholy, that you believe is on Fodasha (this might affect the story!!!)

It is no secret that Fodasha hosted some of the latter battles of the Angevin crusade - indeed, much of our duties revolve around securing dig sites and resolving disputes between scavengers. While reviewing some Ecclesarchical records relating to the battles I noted a discrepancy of some interest. The skull of the martyred Arch-Confessor Melcher El was bought here to inspire the fighters and provide a bulwark of faith against the acts of the enemy, but there is no evidence of it leaving. Could the skull and the stasis container have been lost or destroyed? There is no record I can access that confirms it. If it was left behind on purpose, it should be in our reliquary, but it is not on display. If the loss was covered up, it must have been shameful indeed.

Liquid Dinosaur
Dec 16, 2011

by Smythe

Vilhelmina Damocles

quote:

Your impressions of the other four murdernuns you're attached to:

Josephina Lacroix: I’ve never spent much time with Navy types, so I’m not entirely sure what to expect. But Josephina seems like a good sort. And it’s always important to have a dependable designated driver in any mission. In my old team, our driver was probably the only other person I could consistently rely on.

Verity: I know that we’re soon to be full Sororitas, and zealotry is what we do, but I’m convinced there’s a point where you hit…excessive levels of zeal. You should at least think about a situation before you start killing people. Maybe it would be better to kill them later, when they’ve revealed more evidence, or incriminated their allies. But maybe if I wasn’t so clumsy and wasn’t always dead last in chainsword practice at Sunday Schola, I’d be more eager to swing one around, too.

Thallia Aennisse: Zounds! it’ll be good to be working with another intellectual enthusiast on the team, that’s for sure. I’ve a certified medic, but since she’s apparently been held back in Hospitaller order, maybe she can teach me some finer points of medicine or anatomy. I’ll have to get to know her before I can comment on her alleged morbid tendencies, but I don’t see anything wrong with a doctor having an interest in her work!

November Dukovsky: Hmmm….something’s fishy about this one. Not everyone can be completely refined or straight laced, but her accent doesn’t even sound like she’s from this sector, and she seems much older than any of the other novices. I’m not saying I don’t trust her, but I’ll be keeping my eye on her.

quote:

A hidden hope, fear, or ambition that might not have been drawn out by exhaustive confessionals yet:

I really hope I fully make it into the Sisterhood. Maybe one day, if I work hard enough and make enough discoveries, I can become Canoness. And then I could improve the Order of the Midnight Star’s holdings, and commission new shrines and temples, and turn backwater desert into a sector-renowned Shrine World, revered from here to Scintilla to Maccabeus Quintus. I mean, obviously that wouldn’t happen in my lifetime, but If i could start the process, it could happen. I’d commission a grand series of temples and reliquaries and shrines all across the planet. We’d just need the Minostrorum to buy the capital from the Governor….Maybe if they were somehow convinced that xenos raiders were attacking the city, and businesses were scared off…..

quote:

Details of a mythical relic or event, holy or unholy, that you believe is on Fodasha (this might affect the story!!!):

On the trip from the spaceport to the Chapterhouse, we were traveling over some inconspicuous mountain crags, and while I was looking out the window, I felt my auspex’s needle quiver a little bit, like it detected something but it wasn’t a strong enough signal. And ….we passed a patch of cliff face that I could have sworn was a lighter shade of grey than the surrounding stones. It makes me think that there's something behind that rock. You see, ever since I was a little girl, I've had this ability where I can make out objects or spots which are significant. They just sort of....stand out from their surrounding environment, visually. So if I look at a bookshelf, I'm sometimes able to tell which book will be pulled out next. And if I saw that in a mountain, and I picked up something unusual in the area....It might be worth looking into.

Liquid Dinosaur fucked around with this message at 20:35 on Jun 25, 2017

Vicissitude
Jan 26, 2004

You ever do the chicken dance at a wake? That really bothers people.

quote:

thatbastardken with Verity, the charismatic nun who loves to go clubbing.

"Verity's fun! Well, maybe not exactly fun. Exciting though! Very eager to prove herself in the eyes of the Sister Superiors and the Emperor himself. Kinda wish she'd direct a bit of that zeal somewhere other than the rest of us..."

quote:

Waci with Thallia Aennisse, the doctor who loves getting new patients one way or another.

"Okay, she's waaaaay too creepy to be around for long. I mean, she can look at a problem and get right to the heart of it but a lot of the time she takes it a bit too literally. I think someone in the medicae took her enthusiasm for aptitude, much to their regret."

quote:

Viva Miriya with November Dukovsky, the fighter who loves to rip and tear.

"'Oooh, look at me, I'm the big bad death world girl!' It'd be great if she could get a transfer to some front in the armpit of the galaxy, but I'm sorry to say she's useful in a fight."

quote:

Liquid Dinosaur with Vilhelmina Damocles, the idealistic nerdling who will probably die horribly.

"She's so cute! Aw, I just want to pick her up and put her in my pocket! Which, you know, I could probably do. Not a big girl, that one. Gets a little distracted sometimes, and she's always looking at that doodad on her arm. I wonder what it does."

quote:

A hidden hope, fear, or ambition that might not have been drawn out by exhaustive confessionals yet:

"I'm worried that my faith will be tested. The others in the PDF weren't as certain as I was that the Emperor saved us. They blame the poor systems of the enemy fleet, or the damage our own inflicted on them. But The ranging shots hit too close for the full bombardment to go so far astray. Something must have saved us. I mean, it couldn't have been a coincidence."

quote:

Details of a mythical relic or event, holy or unholy, that you believe is on Fodasha (this might affect the story!!!):

"They say there's a place on Fodasha where the devils dance. A ring of stones that glow with a light of their own, that makes all around them look dead and rotten. Just the thought of it makes me sick. If such a place exists, all the better that we find it and put it to the torch. Easier said than done, though. The stories say it's in a deep cave by the sea. They say the devils come out of the water to lead the dance. Not all their partners get to go back to their homes."

Vicissitude fucked around with this message at 11:46 on Jun 29, 2017

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

we just waiting on waci now?

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

thatbastardken posted:

we just waiting on waci now?

now and forever

Waci
May 30, 2011

A boy and his dog.
Josephina Lacroix: Voidborn but not creepy???? No, surely she is just good at hiding the creepy.

Verity: Ten thrones she's telling Vilhelmina to stop hitting herself right now. Very mean. More importantly, also very good.

November Dukovsky: Rude but cool. Or at least rude.

Vilhelmina Damocles: NEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRDDDDDDDD. Considering where this is coming from, that's a pretty high bar. This is good, but she still should stop feeding the obscura addicts in the streets with animal fodder.

Hidden hope: I like big butts

Hidden fear: I cannot lie

Artifact: The Habit of St. Fillin is a relic familiar to few inside the orders hospitaller and even fewer outside it, and mistakenly assumed to be an article of clothing by most who encounter the name devoid of further context. In reality, the lost object of veneration is a record of patient histories describing the eccentric but undeniably effective treatments administered by an illiterate nun remembered for her feral-world remedies powered by faith and alcohol.

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe
:thunk: okay

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe
I'll put up For Realsies Thread soon.

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe
:justpost:>GAME HERE<:justpost:

Remember to talk about stuff in this thread too I guess.

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

1:16:06 AM <&Viva_Miriya> so we are there right?
11:17:52 AM <BeeLorde> Yes, you've just arrived and had a quick look at the area
11:18:30 AM <&Viva_Miriya> what are itinerants
11:18:42 AM <BeeLorde> Travellers, nomads, whatever
11:18:46 AM <&Viva_Miriya> ok
11:18:51 AM <&Viva_Miriya> can we make them stay
11:18:52 AM <buttebot> can we make butt stay
11:19:04 AM <BeeLorde> You do outrank them
11:21:10 AM <&Viva_Miriya> But will they run at first site of trouble
11:21:12 AM <&Viva_Miriya> how FAITHFUL are they

Waci
May 30, 2011

A boy and his dog.
I say we tell them those who want to leave can leave, those who want to work for the Emperor's glory can stay and help us lift rocks and put them down elsewhere.

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

i didn't take command so I could not force helpless bystanders to do my bidding.

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe
There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt. :cop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

I didn't say innocent.

• Locked thread