Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST
The vast majority of people are not going to bother to talk about the 7 Black Keys, 2 Azoth Daggrs, and 3 Shinjis they pulled with their Tickets.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Three azoths but one Jeanne is still a real big loving deal tho

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

And just as I say that I blew up 30 tickets but only got gold CEs :negative:

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Tarezax posted:

That pun is a lie, he actually says he's counting on you

then again his first sentence actually does end with sumanai

it's called localization, fucker

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

So based on the latest update I guess we're not getting the Da Vinci special shop?

That's kind of lame if that's the case.

UchihaHirou
Mar 8, 2007

Active Skill:
Solves all problems.

Pureauthor posted:

The vast majority of people are not going to bother to talk about the 7 Black Keys, 2 Azoth Daggrs, and 3 Shinjis they pulled with their Tickets.

I did a 10 pull and the only 4+* card i got was a Shroud. That is my story.

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

After my two 10 pulls trying for Waver I now have approximately 700 "with one strikes". I'm not sure how that math worked out but I hope it's a good card....

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
If you just need the bone, ghost, and golem enemies for the master missions, what is likely to be more efficient? The upcoming 1/2 dailies for monster hunting, or the various story locations like Gaul and Fuyuki?

Largepotato
Jan 18, 2007

Spurd.

Nate RFB posted:

If you just need the bone, ghost, and golem enemies for the master missions, what is likely to be more efficient? The upcoming 1/2 dailies for monster hunting, or the various story locations like Gaul and Fuyuki?

Ghost and golem will appear naturally just farming 4 warriors intermediate & advance monster hunting.

3 knights novice has 4 bones.

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

MonsieurChoc posted:

He's a good boy who's had a hard life and I'm gonna adopt him and take care of him.

https://twitter.com/DatingSims/status/905520665930985472

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Dragon Balls? Are they tasty?
I just did 2 multis and got Kintoki, Kaleidoscope, SAlter, and Lancelot. How many lottery tickets should I go buy?

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

https://streamable.com/syip9

True Blue Triumph
Apr 10, 2009

My last two tickets got me, one after another, Waver and Vlad.

I've done 3 pulls since the tutorial and they got me Artoria, Lancelot, Heaven's Feel, and Formal Craft.

fight me

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

No.

With your luck I'd swallow a bug and choke to death before ever getting near you.

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

The Gologle Posting Experience.

<3
I guess you could say Cu Chulain's spear would miss your heart, amirite?

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Cu doesn't need his spear to pierce your heart, all he needs is his charming smile and skin-tight clothes.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

:colbert:
Nah. Just kill me now.

:negative:

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)

Hate-Senpai posted:

Cu doesn't need his spear to pierce your heart, all he needs is his charming smile and skin-tight clothes.

Cu has like five girls with him. He ain't loyal.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Tired Moritz posted:

Cu has like five girls with him. He ain't loyal.

He's called the Hound of Ulster and dogs are nothing if not loyal.

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon

Hate-Senpai posted:

He's called the Hound of Ulster and dogs are nothing if not loyal.

In the myth he had a wife who he loved, but he also had a lot of side action. The only time it became an issue, it shook out like an anime filler arc:

quote:

Cú Chulainn has many lovers, but Emer's only jealousy comes when he falls in love with Fand, wife of Manannán mac Lir. Manannán has left her and she has been attacked by three Fomorians who want to control the Irish Sea. Cú Chulainn agrees to help defend her as long as she marries him. She agrees reluctantly, but they fall in love when they meet. Manannán knows their relationship is doomed because Cú Chulainn is mortal and Fand is a fairy; Cú Chulainn's presence would destroy the fairies. Emer, meanwhile, tries to kill her rival, but when she sees the strength of Fand's love for Cú Chulainn she decides to give him up to her. Fand, touched by Emer's magnanimity, decides to return to her own husband. Manannan shakes his cloak between Cú Chulainn and Fand, ensuring the two will never meet again, and Cú Chulainn and Emer drink a potion to wipe the whole affair from their memories.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
But wait what happens after with Fand and Mannan.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
they do fairy poo poo, I suppose.

the only good husbando in this game is kintoki tbh

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

Vengarr posted:

In the myth he had a wife who he loved, but he also had a lot of side action. The only time it became an issue, it shook out like an anime filler arc:

Hahhaha literally Cu and Emer decide this entire mess is too dumb to deal with and choose to forget it ever happened.

Also, they should totally put Emer in this game.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

I still want a Berserker Cu that's based on the time he realized a bunch of kids had been killed trying to protect him while he was wounded and unconscious, and then he proceeds to flip the gently caress out.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Tired Moritz posted:

the only good husbando in this game is kintoki tbh
hijikata-san

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.

Dr Pepper posted:

Hahhaha literally Cu and Emer decide this entire mess is too dumb to deal with and choose to forget it ever happened.

Also, they should totally put Emer in this game.

Bazett pseudo-servant.

Galaga Galaxian
Apr 23, 2009

What a childish tactic!
Don't you think you should put more thought into your battleplan?!

We need Kirei/Rasputin first.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
Introduce both at the same time.

Trihugger
Jun 28, 2008

hello
I screwed up my setup for the fight versus 40 Hassans, but it turns out Nitocris destroys them anyways. I think she managed to take down 30 Hassans by herself and eat 4 instant deaths before going down. I'm glad my questionable investment on leveling her during the summer event has paid off.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

I like how on Thursdays there is exactly 1 super rare item to farm and on Friday they give you 3 different types of stupid rare crap.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Trihugger posted:

I screwed up my setup for the fight versus 40 Hassans, but it turns out Nitocris destroys them anyways. I think she managed to take down 30 Hassans by herself and eat 4 instant deaths before going down. I'm glad my questionable investment on leveling her during the summer event has paid off.

I did the same thing I did last year, but Merlin with Iri to offset damage and iks while Helena nukes Hassans is just unfair. Also went full buster memes with Salter and she almost gathered a total of 500k on them, it was loving great.

Galaga Galaxian
Apr 23, 2009

What a childish tactic!

I have no regrets, this is the only path. :colbert:

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

The 'regret' part should come from you only having 30 million QP

Galaga Galaxian
Apr 23, 2009

What a childish tactic!

I'll grind doors when I'm done grinding up the servants I want to decent levels (which is soon, because I'm running out of servants and most of the ones I like are hitting walls with mats that are hard to obtain or can't be obtained).

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

Galaga Galaxian posted:

I have no regrets, this is the only path. :colbert:

Boy will you feel awkward when they make a new 4 Star version of Lancer.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
orleans please for more 3* units and good grinding places for dragon fangs

Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice
Speaking of our best Lancer boy someone in the FGO subreddit posted a JP fight between Hercules and Cu and god drat those animations look good. Hand that poo poo over already!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scXNf5soORk

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
Even if you don't get any, say, Phoenix Plumes today or whatever else tomorrow, it would seem to me to be a good idea to throw as much as your AP as possible at the 1/2 Monster Hunting and maybe Duels because this is probably going to be the best opportunity for a while to get Skill gems. For the Duels at least I'll be happy if I can walk away with just one Lancer monument for Cu and 2 Casters for Medea.

Irritated Goat
Mar 12, 2005

This post is pathetic.
Bad luck in F\GO:

Roll 4 star Berserker. Decide I need to focus on RL stuff so I uninstall. Forgot to get code.
Roll 2nd 4 star Berserker later. Phone goes haywire so I reload. Use code.
Phone needs upgrade space so I kill F\GO thinking same device, no big deal. Code dead.

:sigh: The universe does not want me playing F\GO.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

InfinityComplex
Feb 5, 2011

Nothing better than swinging around a little girl like a flail.

Dr Pepper posted:

Boy will you feel awkward when they make a new 4 Star version of Lancer.

Ahahahaha, we all start calling Cu a dinosaur after a point.