Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«667 »
El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RMZXAnarchy
Sep 9, 2011

*Insert Sailor Jupiter joke here*

Cursed rolls?

Mephistopheles rolls are cursed. That's the surefire sign to give up rolling.

Raikou loving hates me. I've spent every single quartz and summon ticket i've gotten off this event and got gently caress and all.

I want that hug

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

The Gologle Posting Experience.

<3

The minute I got perma Rider Kintoki I immediately NP5'd him, max Fou'd him, max ascended him, and got both his first and second skill nearly to max. Once again, foiled by the lack of common gems, not able to pump his third skill very high. Curse you F/GO and your weird drop rates.

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

I have literally 3 blue rider gems to my name and it is a huge loving bummer.

Why did this event not have shop geeeems.

VgameT
Dec 31, 2007

therefore I only muttered "neu"

RMZXAnarchy posted:

Cursed rolls?

Mephistopheles rolls are cursed. That's the surefire sign to give up rolling.

https://twitter.com/vgamet/status/920232576018653184

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Gologle posted:

The minute I got perma Rider Kintoki I immediately NP5'd him, max Fou'd him, max ascended him, and got both his first and second skill nearly to max. Once again, foiled by the lack of common gems, not able to pump his third skill very high. Curse you F/GO and your weird drop rates.

Oh Snapple! posted:

I have literally 3 blue rider gems to my name and it is a huge loving bummer.

Why did this event not have shop geeeems.

When we get the Oni's back we can farm the 1BP Green Oni for blue gems. I know your pain friends.

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

The Gologle Posting Experience.

<3

So my final impressions on the event and characters: Roman is a man of fine taste, Raikou is not as mentally ill as I initially thought, but still has issues, Shuten x Kintoki 5ever, Ushiwakamaru is terrifying and adorable at once and should probably be a Berserker, Benkei is a great idiot, Fumma is wonderful and I want to see him and Kintoki team up again, Kintoki is loving awesome, but we all knew that, I'm glad Ibaraki's suffering continues.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

Onigashima is a good event, boys.

Now if only the raid reruns and Raksasha nodes would open a day early.

Rorahusky
Nov 12, 2012

Transform and waaauuuugh out!

I ended up making out like a bandit in Oni. Two Momzerkers, Banana Oni, and enough Ninjas to fully NP5 everyone's favorite Pheasent.

Unlucky7
Jul 11, 2006

Don't worry my friends. I will be your shield.

Well, despite being a lowbie I did get one Golden Bear Lighter. Letís all thank friends will high level supports that have an event CE equipped.

My question is will I lose the item if I do not ascend Kintoki by the end of the even?

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

No, you keep the item. Really, really suggest trying to get the other lighters, though. Kintoki's on a Reverse S curve so he really wants those last levels.

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

Whassup! My homies!
Vive la France!

Ashsaber
Oct 24, 2010

Unlucky7 posted:

Well, despite being a lowbie I did get one Golden Bear Lighter. Letís all thank friends will high level supports that have an event CE equipped.

My question is will I lose the item if I do not ascend Kintoki by the end of the even?

You still have a while to climb the ladder. Hey, what's your friend code? We will bury you with even more high level friends than you have AP to use in a day.

The items don't go away after the event either.

E: your ingame name is Max, right?

Ashsaber fucked around with this message at Jun 21, 2018 around 06:08

Unlucky7
Jul 11, 2006

Ashsaber posted:

You still have a while to climb the ladder. Hey, what's your friend code? We will bury you with even more high level friends than you have AP to use in a day.

Id is 783,223,961

Thanks!

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

I just wanted a ninja man...

A GODDAMN TYPO
Oct 22, 2008

Ashsaber posted:

238,518,355 is me, IGN is Matt.

I also need to climb the ladder and also figure out where is best to grind.

Unlucky7
Jul 11, 2006

Ashsaber posted:

Yes, thank you!

The man called M
Dec 25, 2009

I wanna get buried, too!

Didn't have any Jack friends, so I had to use Shuten for the Red Oni.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Only four left for big boy here, so he's all but useless.

Haha, rolled Raikou, my luck is crazy swingy.

Sodium Chloride
Dec 31, 2007

Got Mordred from a ticket to chuck into my AOE saber pile.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

J.A.B.C.
Jul 2, 2007

There's no need to rush to be an adult.

Always down to friend some goons. Got a 94 JAlter with Sumo on, for bullying mama.

«667 »