Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

UHD
Nov 11, 2006

cool I still have a boatload of free quests and poo poo to grind out, glad I waited

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
Are they gonna release a rider/assassin so I can give Artoria her reverse harem

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...
i went on the fgo usa twitter and there's apprently an issue with the store but all the immediate comments were bitching about not getting more free SQ at the anniversary lol

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST
Well yeah they shafted us 20sq for no reason. I'd be mad if I was f2p.

EPIC fat guy vids
Feb 3, 2011

squeak... squeak... SQUEAK!
Lipstick Apathy
LAlter is better but I'd roll for LArtoria and Tristan.

Slice me with your bow you insane weirdo.

Endorph/Baal, What's your opinion on Musashi, Asagami and Nero Caster?

EPIC fat guy vids fucked around with this message at 06:27 on Jul 17, 2018

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I got an Edison, a Heaven's Feel, and a Medb.

I got what I wanted (Medb) and a little more!

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

This reordering sucks :mad:

LibrarianCroaker
Mar 30, 2010
Ah, I see we get a worthless banner. Lame.

RMZXAnarchy
Sep 9, 2011

*Insert Sailor Jupiter joke here*
I went a bit hard on Okeanos day trying for Drake.

Got Da Vinci. Not who I was going for but gently caress it why not now I have two 5* Casters.

Roommate went on HARD today and yesterday trying for Fran. Ended up with an NP2 Mordred so now we're double Mordred buddies. :(:hf::(

Thank god for that store outage!

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

Clawtopsy posted:

more time to get quartz before summer

give me summer you cowards

This. I'm dying waiting for summer.

Ashsaber
Oct 24, 2010

Deploying Swordbreakers!
College Slice

Motto posted:

After Anniversary ends tomorrow:

-Camelot Banner 2 until August 1st
-Free Quest 1/2 AP for a week

Upside, I'll have the time to do Camelot before summer comes.

Downside, I'm going to need to grind like a loving maniac if I want to get Summer Shisou before vacation makes it impossible.

Upside, Vacation probably doesn't overlap with Prisma collab, which would have been much worse.

Also, three tickets at the America Anniversary banner, got Da Vinci, who I wasn't particularly interested in as a character, and who's niche as an AOE gold Caster is already filled four times over, out of the five possible so far. I now have Every Gold Caster except Edison and punchmonk. My luck is ridiculous in the Gatcha, but I fear that it will steal my luck for Girls Frontline tomorrow, and poison my summer rolls.

BlazeEmblem
Jun 8, 2013

Uh oh. Do I use Ariadne thread or Goho-M?

A full week of nothing means I can do all of those rank up quests I unlocked. Let's see... 17. Plus Marie's second interlude. And it looks like I have to do Martha's first rank up quest to show the second one, so I actually have to do 18 rank up quests.

That's a lot of saint quartz :getin:.

YggdrasilTM
Nov 7, 2011

BlazeEmblem posted:

A full week of nothing means I can do all of those rank up quests I unlocked. Let's see... 17. Plus Marie's second interlude. And it looks like I have to do Martha's first rank up quest to show the second one, so I actually have to do 18 rank up quests.

That's a lot of saint quartz :getin:.

Yeah, between interludes, rank up quests, bonds, logins and master missions I should obtain something like 70-80 SQ in the next couple of weeks.

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

Clawtopsy posted:

cursed banner

LibrarianCroaker posted:

Ah, I see we get a worthless banner. Lame.

Nah, it's the best banner for the rest of the year

Hazdoc
Nov 8, 2012

Muscovy Ducks are a large tropical breed, famous for their lean and extremely flavorful meat.

Hazduck!

~SMcD
Convince me to not roll for Lartoria, please. I can't be spending my quartz before summer, its just not right.

Lord Koth
Jan 8, 2012

Hazdoc posted:

Convince me to not roll for Lartoria, please. I can't be spending my quartz before summer, its just not right.

Sadly just a CE.

On a more serious note, I'd skip it unless you really want Lancer Altria over all the summer Servants, especially since the non-5*s are... Gawain and Tristan. Whereas for summer, between Tamamo, Kiyo, Pirates and Surfdred on one, and Archuria, Punchsaint and Marie on the other, there are some great Servants to roll for.

Rorahusky
Nov 12, 2012

Transform and waaauuuugh out!
Woot, Summer event starts on mah birfday.

Bakanogami
Dec 31, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Hazdoc posted:

I really wanted Lancer Arturia, rolled a bunch of quartz for her, didn't get her.

I wanted some other servants on a completely different banner, rolled a small amount of quartz, somehow got NP3 Lancer Arturia.

She's lovely for farming, and she's one of those servants who feels like she hits even harder than she does.

NRVNQSR
Mar 1, 2009

Rorahusky posted:

Woot, Summer event starts on mah birfday.

Your birthday is sometime around the end of July or start of August but you don't know exactly when? There must have been a lot of recreational morphine use at that hospital.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
Free Quest 1/2 AP is insanely rare so that's great. And in general I was still in need of having some time to relax after that gauntlet.

Asimo
Sep 23, 2007

And as a bonus you can use it to farm up those new Camelot mats for the new servants at a discount! :pseudo:

Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice
Chain Hell never ends.

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...
how can i even begin chain hell when i am stuck in the BONE ZONE

Taciturn Tactician
Jan 27, 2011

The secret to good health is a balanced diet and unstable healing radiation
Lipstick Apathy

Clawtopsy posted:

how can i even begin chain hell when i am stuck in the BONE ZONE

God the best bone node will be 2ap during this event... :smithicide:

Alard
Sep 4, 2011

While true, the next best bone node will be 7 or 8 AP, and looks like it'll be pretty effective on its own.

Suaimhneas
Nov 19, 2005

That's how you get tinnitus

Taciturn Tactician posted:

God the best bone node will be 2ap during this event... :smithicide:

Just do X-G instead, the AP per drop is only marginally higher and the cost to your sanity is so much lower

NRVNQSR
Mar 1, 2009
Unfortunately the difference between 9AP per bone and 11AP per bone is pretty significant when you need 500 of them.

J.A.B.C.
Jul 2, 2007

There's no need to rush to be an adult.

I need to farm:

Medals
Chains
Lamps
Dust
Bones
A sense of worth and accomplishment.

Hooray for 1/2 AP!

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
The more I think about it the more I think Summer is going to hit on 8/2 rather than some sort of overlap campaign during the second week of Camelot 2. The original banner for Cam 2 wasn't that long so it's oddly specific to me that it's going for two weeks. If they push Summer out to 8/2 and have Prisma immediately follow it (since there is no Camelot 2 there now), they would be back to being around 2 weeks ahead which I kind of get the feeling is what DW prefers for NA.

That said if they truly are delaying Summer until then why not have 1/2 AP Free Quests for the full two weeks :mad:

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
Kill me if summer is that long away

Billzasilver
Nov 8, 2016

I lift my drink and sing a song

for who knows if life is short or long?

Man's life is like the morning dew

past days many, future days few

What is the deal with summer anyways? Someone said I should use angry mango?

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST

Billzasilver posted:

What is the deal with summer anyways? Someone said I should use angry mango?

that person is probably referring to next year's summer which has a quest in which Angra's NP works very well.

Otherwise it's an event like any other, except the fact that it has a very high number of Servant releases (8) and a lot of the Servants are very good/very cute.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
im so lazy to do the quiz. when does it end again

Rorahusky
Nov 12, 2012

Transform and waaauuuugh out!

Tired Moritz posted:

im so lazy to do the quiz. when does it end again

It ends in 12 hours, approximately 11pm EST. Best to do it now, it only takes a few minutes.

LibrarianCroaker
Mar 30, 2010

ACES CURE PLANES posted:

Nah, it's the best banner for the rest of the year

It's the best source of rare prisms, yeah.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
I can't remember what is the chaldea boys event so I voted for Otome Jeanne Alter

Flappy Bert
Dec 11, 2011

I have seen the light, and it is a string

LibrarianCroaker posted:

It's the best source of rare prisms, yeah.

There’s no Astolfo, you’d need that too.

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

Flappy Bert posted:

There’s no Astolfo, you’d need that too.

Astolfo was the previous best banner.

Between Tamamo and Marie polluting the pool though, Summer is a dangerous time to roll.

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon

ACES CURE PLANES posted:

Astolfo was the previous best banner.

Between Tamamo and Marie polluting the pool though, Summer is a dangerous time to roll.

Clawtopsy, I need you to do the Fusion Dance with me. The infidels need to be punished.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

i only dislike marie because she's going to show up when i want martha and artoria :(