Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«1083 »
BisbyWorl
Jan 12, 2019

GET YOUR HANDS OFF MY PENIS

1* Alterego Kazuradrop that's ludicrously specialized at killing any Sakura that shows up, clearly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

Li Shuwen NP now hits harder and has bigger Def down.

Good for him, but as far as buffs go it's not a very exciting one.

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

That's it! No more hiding in tomato crates! It's time to show that idiota Germany how a real nation fights!

For pasta~! CHARGE!

I feel Hector may have a point on the Trojan Horse: what kind of morons falls for that?

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon

Omobono posted:

I feel Hector may have a point on the Trojan Horse: what kind of morons falls for that?

The gods literally smote the one guy who argued against it, along with his whole family, in front of the entire city. That would have been a pretty good argument to bring the thing inside.

Gloomy Rube
Mar 4, 2008

I gave Hans chocolate and I think he accidentally guaranteed that I'm gonna summon kiara.

"It's enough to make me hope for an absolutely horrible, cosmically wicked being to pop up----"
"No, no, slip of the tongue, speaking about something might make it so."

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

https://fate-go.us/news/?category=N..._tour2019_cp%2F

Who wants 8 tickets

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

Have fun with Merlin lockon

Lord Koth
Jan 8, 2012

Vengarr posted:

The gods literally smote the one guy who argued against it, along with his whole family, in front of the entire city. That would have been a pretty good argument to bring the thing inside.

You forgot Cassandra, who also warned about that (among many other things). The wonders of being given the gift of prophecy, after all - of course, the Greek gods being the Greek gods, they cursed her such that no one would ever believe her prophecies at the same time.

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

The Gologle Posting Experience.

<3

Come to think of it, I'm surprised Cassandra isn't already in F/GO.

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Apparently Astolfo is actually pretty good now (or at least is good in the current JP; not sure if the NA version has their upgrade to their third skill yet). That's good to know because I wanted to use them anyways since Astolfo is cool and I have them at NP2. Seems to have good synergy with Ozymandias (who I also have), who can increase buff chance.

Looking forward to this event ending so I can continue the story quests. Been trying to grind out all the stuff from the event; almost done, just need a few more statues. Neither of these events have given me the stuff I need to ascend my 5* servants, though! Really want to hurry up and get my Dante leveled up (and also come across that loving 4* CEs that give +60% (or 75% limited broken) NP); it'll make grinding dramatically easier, since I've currently been having to fight my way through the first two waves of the dailies normally, which sucks.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

Unfortunately due to the wonky wording, Ozymandias' skill does nothing for Astolfo. (Ozymandias increases your chance to get buffed. Astolfo has a 100% chance of buffing himself to get 60% chances to do things)

Galaga Galaxian
Apr 23, 2009

What a childish tactic!
Don't you think you should put more thought into your battleplan?!

So is this a "Reskin" of a JP event? Or is it something unique?

LibrarianCroaker
Mar 30, 2010

JP had memorial quests as part of the second anniversary.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

Surprising no one, Kiara is the buffed Alter Ego. Her NP Drain now has a Buff Purge effect.

Edit: and a cooldown reduction

Captain Baal
Oct 22, 2010

AVENGER!

it's a bandaid, i guess

Exia
Feb 12, 2014

Thesis of the Still Heart A+:
CD reduction on the Skill to have 8 turn base CD
Added effect of AOE buff removal

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

ah, they're finally adding merlin to the fp gacha

Elephant Parade
Jan 20, 2018

but why

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon

You got punked.

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

That's it! No more hiding in tomato crates! It's time to show that idiota Germany how a real nation fights!

For pasta~! CHARGE!

Hold on, I understand negative amounts of Japanese so I'm only looking at the picture and not the words.
Are they REALLY making Merlin's buster buff into an all boost?

E: I mean this kinda has to be a fake, from a simple gacha standpoint you can't make an unit the one size fits all of supports, it reduces gameplay impulse buys

SC Bracer
Aug 7, 2012

DEMAGLIO!

the strengthening is for a 2* caster anyway

taser rates
Mar 30, 2010

that's an old fake from like last year lol, calm down

Bakanogami
Dec 31, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Itís a fake from the pre-Skadi time when people figured the only way to make arts and quick competitive again were to let Merlin hit them too.

Elephant Parade
Jan 20, 2018

Vengarr posted:

You got punked.
Goddammit

Billzasilver
Nov 8, 2016

I lift my drink and sing a song

for who knows if life is short or long?

Man's life is like the morning dew

past days many, future days few

I know, I was looking forward to it too

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

For pasta~! CHARGE!

Fergus.
Fergus this is just Valentine's chocolate.
Fergus why are you so thirsty?

Galaga Galaxian
Apr 23, 2009

What a childish tactic!
Don't you think you should put more thought into your battleplan?!

Because he is Fergus.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

my avatar wasn't transparent so I have this now

Fergus knows what the franchise is about

Billzasilver
Nov 8, 2016

I lift my drink and sing a song

for who knows if life is short or long?

Man's life is like the morning dew

past days many, future days few

Fergus/Grand Order

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

That sure is some posting.

Fergus is the bravest Servant of them all

Kyte
Nov 19, 2013

Never quacked for this

Billzasilver posted:

Fergus/Grand Order

Fergus/Grand Boner

Greblin
Mar 12, 2008

Kyte posted:

Fergus/Grand Boner

I am the bone of my Fergus.

By the way:

https://twitter.com/ymt99p/status/1006448899425427456

This is powerful.

Captain Baal
Oct 22, 2010

AVENGER!

Ibaraki is one of the most powerful FGO characters, so I must agree

BlazeEmblem
Jun 8, 2013

Uh oh. Do I use Ariadne thread or Goho-M?

Memorial quests have started, and the first one was easier than I thought. Jalter's two wyverns were stronger than her.

Dee Ehm
Apr 10, 2014

These memorial quests were absolutely not ready for my bullshit.

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

The Gologle Posting Experience.

<3

D-double Waver ruins people-!

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Fallen Rib

Waver, Tamamo, and Eurayle hardly let poor stupid Gawain do much of anything, other than take repeated arrows to the face.

Shiny777
Oct 29, 2011

YAMI WO KIRISAKU
OH DESIRE

Managed Salter in one try with no command seals, with double Merlin, Tamamo, Hans and Mash backing Chloe up, but it was a hell of a fight. I'm glad the memorial battles are repeatable, I definitely want to try out a few other comps on this one before it goes away.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

taser rates
Mar 30, 2010

Lol, Hans is even more welfare Merlin than before. Innocent Monster is now The Little Mermaid's Love, targetable and gives 16 stars and 10 np a turn for 3t.

taser rates fucked around with this message at Feb 19, 2019 around 09:19

«1083 »