Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
What if I told you they're not going to de creep Abby

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YggdrasilTM
Nov 7, 2011

Oh Snapple! posted:

What if I told you that this embarrassing constant meltdown over fixing blackface is only a prelude to an even greater meltdown when they de-creep Abby.

Yeah, a lot of them don't really care for Emiya alter, they are afraid to lose their half-naked lolis.

Piell
Sep 3, 2006

Grey Worm's Ken doll-like groin throbbed with the anticipatory pleasure that only a slightly warm and moist piece of lemoncake could offer

Young Orc
Got Melt in my first 10 pull, I'm good

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
Min roll usual customer here

Still min roll

(Haven't rolled a rate up on NA since August of last year)

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

abby is just one small branch of it imo, these people have bafflingly misplaced priorities and an absolutist anti-censorship stance that emerges partially from their weird ideas about japan, "sjws," their reactionary politics etc etc

it's also a halfassed change so there are reasonable people upset about it, just not to a level that they're harassing the fgo na twitter or con panels

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I got Suzuka, and I was so excited

And then she needed 18 bones to ascend

Kill me

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
IM READY FOR YOU BB.

Do I need to read any of the past scenarios to get an idea what's happening?

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010
You will understand things a lot more if you know CCC (the game), but probably not. Half the people in Japan playing this had probably never heard of Fate before FGO, let alone played CCC. :shrug:

Bakanogami
Dec 31, 2004

Grimey Drawer
You'll enjoy it a bit more if you're familar with CCC. CCC event is a direct sequel to CCC and continues a couple character's story arcs, showing how they've grown. There are also a couple direct callbacks that will make people who played CCC excited to see them.

That being said, you don't need to have read it to enjoy it. Not many people bought CCC at all compared to the massive fanbase FGO has.

Jack Van Burace
Jun 4, 2003

BB seems amusing enough, and I at least recognize what SERAPH is from the two Extella games. So maybe it'll be fine without playing CCC.

(edit) Also got Melt and Passionlip from a 10 draw, so that was neat. No Suzuka, but I guess that's ok because I've got a lot of good sabers these days.

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Did 3 whale packs since I'm curbing spending hard til summer anyway. Walked away pretty well. Bunch of CEs, obviously, but also:

NP3 Suzuka
NP2 Lip
NP2 Casgil and NP2 Enkidu (this was actually really cute)
And Melt!

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

60 rolls i've been saving since January and got jack poo poo!!! gently caress you game!!!

GoldenPrice
Oct 2, 2013
Welp, that was 250k worth of fp summons with zero 3 star CEs

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

The Gologle Posting Experience.

<3
I've made a horrible mistake. The minute BB hacked Chaldea and I heard voice acting in this game outside of battle I realized I didn't actually want either her or Summer her.

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Piell posted:

Got Melt in my first 10 pull, I'm good

Got her in the second, though that's not counting using the 9 summon tickets I had (mostly from the final singularity stuff).

"Unfortunately," because I got her so early, I ended up not getting the 5* CE (though I did get a bunch of copies of the 4* one).

GoldenPrice posted:

Welp, that was 250k worth of fp summons with zero 3 star CEs

Holy poo poo. Yeah, I've had bad luck with event 3* CEs in the past, but not that bad.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

First 10 pull I did froze Nox so I had to restart, came back to a Jeanne in my Chaldea :shrug:

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
im tempted to pull but I want to save up for the limited 3* gudaguda dude.

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

Aw. DW is onto Nox. RIP event.

BisbyWorl
Jan 12, 2019

Knowledge is pain plus observation.

360 quartz and 12 tickets, got Lip and NP2 Suzuka.

I'm close to another 10 roll at least, plus shop reset in a week.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
Jesus the lag for every dialogue line is horrible.

Artix
Apr 26, 2010

He's finally back,
to kick some tail!
And this time,
he's goin' to jail!
10 tickets and 30 quartz left me a couple CEs, Lip and...Ozy? :negative:

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
22 days? the gently caress

Trihugger
Jun 28, 2008

hello
So I just picked up a 5th copy of 2030. Does anyone ever use more than one of these at a time? Personally, I use 1 at most, but I'd like to hear if anyone uses multiples, before I MLB it and never see another copy drop again.

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Ready to Poyozo Dance all over your face.
9 tickets and a single 10-pull got me one Conquest, one Student Council and 40 mana prisms worth of 3* Servants and 3* & 4* CEs. Might throw some money at this to make another try for JK Fox and some more event CEs when I get home from work.

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

The Gologle Posting Experience.

<3
I never personally use more than 1, but that's because I usually have other support CEs to bring, like the 10% NP charge one. If you don't have another super useful support CE, I would keep them just in case. That said, if you get another one there's no reason not to MLB one.

Also I think I like Melt.

GodofDiscord
Sep 5, 2013

Not the strongest, but the cutest.
210 quartz and 28 tickets later and I got:

3 of the 5 star Event CE's
5 of the 4 star Event CE's
6 of the 3 Star Event CE's among some other 4star and 5 star CE's

NP2 Rama
And NP3 Passionlip.
Guess I'm not getting Melt this time. T__T

Maybe the paid gacha or new years will be kinder to me. Prolly not though.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
BB's cute and my new best friend.

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

So does this event also have the thing where equipping servants in the back row still boosts drops? If so I should be in pretty good shape, since I also got Tomoe Gozen (quite possibly the only gold servant I've ever gotten from summon tickets) but don't have her leveled.

I remember doing this in JP and being able to "complete" the event, though I don't remember how much of a grind it was.

Artix posted:

10 tickets and 30 quartz left me a couple CEs, Lip and...Ozy? :negative:

If you didn't already have Ozy, that's a pretty drat good result. Ozy is great.

Trihugger posted:

So I just picked up a 5th copy of 2030. Does anyone ever use more than one of these at a time? Personally, I use 1 at most, but I'd like to hear if anyone uses multiples, before I MLB it and never see another copy drop again.

Isn't it theoretically possible to get 30 stars a turn from having 3 LBed 2030s equipped? That seems like it'd be really good.

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

It's working now. Also what.

Ghetto SuperCzar
Feb 20, 2005

I rolled 4 times and got melty. My wife rolled twice and got everyone and a double of the saber lady. She always wins gacha.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Dawgstar posted:

It's working now. Also what.

The wandering monk strikes again

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

Trihugger posted:

depends on the supports you run but double 2030 is pretty common and I don't think you'd use more than that. any 2030s i've pulled over my initial two i've started to feed into one to get it closer to mlb.

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010

Trihugger posted:

The main reason you wouldn't want to MLB 2030 is if you put it on more than one support (not as in "waver tamamo etc" but as in if you want one on your saber slot support, caster slot, all slot, etc.)

You might as well MLB it.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST
I got NP4 Melt, and Suzuka and Lip in 270 quartz which is frankly completely insane and I have forfeited any right to complain about bad gacha luck forever

Alien Rope Burn
Dec 5, 2004

I wanna be a saikyo HERO!

Cuntellectual posted:

I don't even understand what anyone is upset about with that.

You have to understand that A) Japan is perfect, B) never makes mistakes, and C) if you think they made a mistake, see A.

ALSO ANY CHANGE IS CENSORSHIP THEY ARE CRUSHING NASU'S TEARS!!! OR SOMETHING ABOUT AUTHORIAL VISION!!!

halokiller
Dec 28, 2008

Sisters Are Doin' It For Themselves

About 300 quartz got me
x2 Gil CE
A bunch of 3* and 4* that I can MLB with spares
NP3 Suzuka
And Melt!

Even though I got my brand new Nero Bride two weeks ago to 10/10/10 lvl 90, there was just *barely* enough EXP cards to get Melt to lvl 90 too.

Unfortunately can only get her skills to lvl 5 thanks to Bride eating all my QP stash. :v:

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010
Apparently a physical copy of CCC is not a good enough catalyst for melt, because my SQ fragment roll got me Suzuka. :argh:

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Pureauthor posted:

I got NP4 Melt, and Suzuka and Lip in 270 quartz which is frankly completely insane and I have forfeited any right to complain about bad gacha luck forever

Dang why did you keep rolling after getting the first one or two Melts? Did you just really want either PassionLip or Suzuka?

Jesus gently caress, how do you have so many skill tokens?

Toph Bei Fong
Feb 29, 2008

One roll thanks to the free gems from maintenance.

No complaints here!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
Got Passionlip and some event CEs, keeping the rest of my quartz for Holmes.