Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
RIP Salieri, my boy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheFireMagi
Nov 6, 2011

...She's behind me, isn't she?
jalter winning was easy to predict, but salieri at the bottom is badciv

also arash being 2nd is surprising, even as someone who voted for him

RevolverDivider
Nov 12, 2016

I don’t see the problem Jalter is infinitely superior to all of them.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
Something I just realized that every single year had jalter as a main story character in some way.

Asimo
Sep 23, 2007

Jalter's one of (the?) most popular characters in F/GO, so it's not really a surprise there.

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

"When a man thinketh on anything whatsoever, his next thought after is not altogether so casual as it seems to be. Not every thought to every thought succeeds indifferently."
- Thomas Hobbes, Leviathan
Yeah, but the vote is for ending solutions presented by the characters, not the characters themselves

Jalter is one of the two correct endings (the other is Tristan), but it's bizarre she's winning by that much. Guess people really, really don't like metamodernism?

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

I voted for Salieri

Darox
Nov 10, 2012

Jalter is winning because she’s Jalter. There’s no story considerations here. Salieri should be winning & Tristan should be second, they both present better conclusions than Jalter who is good but definitely third.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
she's like the only girl in that list. what did people expect

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

people to vote for the actual interesting story scenarios

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST
You can read those in My Room after the event is done. But you only get to claim your fave character won the poll once!

OnimaruXLR
Sep 15, 2007
Lurklurklurklurklurk
I have a hard time imagining there's a way to get people to vote logically instead of just siding with their favorite character in something like this, unless there's a a loot incentive, and then they'll probably just vote for the loot incentive they want

s'a bit of a microcosm of society really

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

dogsicle posted:

pictured: what it's like to have no taste

im gonna kick your rear end

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
Lmao if you dont stan with your waifu/husbando even if their ending is poo poo

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUScqi8IOv4

A benevolent man who has been done an injustice on this day

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.

genericnick posted:

I voted for Salieri

Same.

RanKizama
Apr 22, 2015

Shinobi Heart
Blessed ticket from the 6M login bonus.

https://twitter.com/ThatRanMan/status/1129993742230986752?s=19
:toot:

HGH
Dec 20, 2011
Final result from the heart quests: 0 hearts after 350AP. Oh well, at least the Lanugos are dropping like mad here. I have a Musashi at 6/6/6 who I'm told eats up Lanugos like nuts for the last upgrades.

Also, I know everyone goes nuts or breaks all sorts of rules during the interludes, but Vlad's second interlude feels like the most self-indulgent one yet.

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010
I keep forgetting to do the hunting quests I need. :rip:

OnimaruXLR posted:

I have a hard time imagining there's a way to get people to vote logically instead of just siding with their favorite character in something like this, unless there's a a loot incentive, and then they'll probably just vote for the loot incentive they want

s'a bit of a microcosm of society really

"logically". Because taste is objective.

I enjoy Jalter's transition from "halfway credible villain" to "jeanne's dorky chuuni little sister."

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

"When a man thinketh on anything whatsoever, his next thought after is not altogether so casual as it seems to be. Not every thought to every thought succeeds indifferently."
- Thomas Hobbes, Leviathan

Cuntellectual posted:

I keep forgetting to do the hunting quests I need. :rip:

"logically". Because taste is objective.

I enjoy Jalter's transition from "halfway credible villain" to "jeanne's dorky chuuni little sister."

Story construction is much more objective than just 'vote for waifu' yes

You would think people would take it seriously since the loot rewards get better if you vote for the right ending but hey, waifuism too strong i guess

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

That's it! No more hiding in tomato crates! It's time to show that idiota Germany how a real nation fights!

For pasta~! CHARGE!

Is the Avenger of Shinjuku (or other Avengers) in the common spook pool? Because otherwise Gorgon was locked in when you saw the avenger card back.
Anyway, congratulations on the best Gorgon sister, snake variant.

Cuntellectual posted:

Hold on, was she meant to be credible in Orleans?
My favorite Jalter moment is in Shinjuku, when she's burning to death and she comments, paraphrased: "If this is the pain of burning to death, how stupidly strong is Jeanne?".

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

Omobono posted:

Is the Avenger of Shinjuku (or other Avengers) in the common spook pool? Because otherwise Gorgon was locked in when you saw the avenger card back.
Anyway, congratulations on the best Gorgon sister, snake variant.

yes, he's the only general pool avenger of any rarity

Babysitter Super Sleuth
Apr 26, 2012

my posts are as bad the Current Releases review of Gone Girl

Rashomon/onigashima are coming up, right? Suppose I should devote a little time to leveling the banana oni before then, they've been stuck in my second archive with Liz and Caster Cu for the last several months.

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Babysitter Super Sleuth posted:

Rashomon/onigashima are coming up, right? Suppose I should devote a little time to leveling the banana oni before then, they've been stuck in my second archive with Liz and Caster Cu for the last several months.

May 22nd.

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

The Gologle Posting Experience.

<3
I checked the Hunting Quests drop rate, since I wasn't sure whether to blow my apples on this day to get Seeds (I need so many seeds bro) and apparently Rashomon has an extremely high chance for seeds. Anybody know what the node is for that? Or is it just beating up Ibaraki?

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

This node sucks rear end to be honest. It really should have had two goblin waves.

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

The Gologle Posting Experience.

<3
Oh nevermind, it's not Rashomon, it's Onigashima, so in like two weeks. Still need to know the node, but for now I guess I'll spend a few apples.

Gloomy Rube
Mar 4, 2008

How long until we get the Bunyan event? All these berserker embers are clogging up my inventory :v:

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!

Gloomy Rube posted:

How long until we get the Bunyan event? All these berserker embers are clogging up my inventory :v:

Not for another 2 months. Bunyan is anniversary.

NRVNQSR
Mar 1, 2009

Gloomy Rube posted:

Presumably the anniversary, which will probably be pushed back to July again because people would riot if they didn't have their one in fifty-one chance to get Caster of Nightless City from the GSSR.

XainZero
Feb 16, 2011

They can just switch Summer 1 rerun and the Anniversary around and it'll be fine. Which is what I suspect they're gonna do.

EPIC fat guy vids
Feb 3, 2011

squeak... squeak... SQUEAK!
Lipstick Apathy

dogsicle posted:

pictured: what it's like to have no taste

Salieri being not second is bad but JAlter being first is very good.

YggdrasilTM
Nov 7, 2011

Today ticket have me... NP3 Stheno

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
i want to get off mr gawain's wild ride :(

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D

Bogart posted:

i want to get off mr gawain's wild ride :(

We have all been on that ride more than once and survived (mostly)

Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice
Ticket got me Quetz so I guess I'm not escaping ember hell anytime soon.

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

I LITERALLY DON'T KNOW HOW TO NOT BE A WEIRD SEXUAL CREEP ABOUT PREPUBESCENT ANIME GIRLS, READ ALL ABOUT IT HERE!!!
Last year I got Quetz on my third roll on her banner right after fighting her in Babylonia. Today I got her to NP2 after rolling 5 tickets and one 10 shot, the 10 shot also included the final copy of Black Grail I needed to MLB it. Quetz is best Civilization.

Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice
Everything about Quetz is so good but I just wish her NP burn effect was literally anything else.

coolusername
Aug 23, 2011

cooltitletext
So, where do you find information on the hunting quest rates? Or should I just assume it's all worth appleing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lt. Lizard
Apr 28, 2013

Pierson posted:

Everything about Quetz is so good but I just wish her NP burn effect was literally anything else.

Granted. It's now 50% chance to instant kill Divine enemies.