Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Darox posted:

The artist didn't get told that no one finds half-naked chubby girls lounging around attractive to stop them from drawing her FA, and I'm glad.

Arco Wada does what she wants and I respect her.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST
I'm not too hyped up on Jinako (although still positive on her overall) but that's mostly because I've never been very chuffed on pseudoServants anyway.

Darox
Nov 10, 2012

Plutonis posted:

I can't believe I blanked on Wada drawing her, and I'm always glad that Wada exists.

Galaga Galaxian
Apr 23, 2009

What a childish tactic!
Don't you think you should put more thought into your battleplan?!

Wada is a treasure, and can draw no wrong it feels like.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Darox posted:

I can't believe I blanked on Wada drawing her, and I'm always glad that Wada exists.

If it's an Extra/CCC original it's her doing it 100%!

Galaga Galaxian
Apr 23, 2009

What a childish tactic!
Don't you think you should put more thought into your battleplan?!

I'd like to see Wada draw something for FGO that isn't from Extra or CCC though.

Then again they could make Wada the official and only artist for FGO and I'd probably be happy.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.

Galaga Galaxian posted:

I'd like to see Wada draw something for FGO that isn't from Extra or CCC though.

Then again they could make Wada the official and only artist for FGO and I'd probably be happy.

They keep Raita but only for male Servants.

Same for I-IV and giant robots.

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

Jinako is great because she is probably the most realistic representation of a lonely nerd.

Roger Explosion
Jan 26, 2006

THAT'S SPECTACULAR.
Thanks to whoever recommended the Waver/Tamamo/BB arts team. I've barely levelled the cat or unlocked all of her skills yet and I'm already diggin' it.

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Having a hard time farming this saber one since I dont have any kind of support team to make doing big damage possible. Nothing I have can power through the 3mil one if I borrow a support and nothing I have can support borrowing a damage dealer.

If Im after the currency how important is killing the big guy vs just the assassin with him?

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

The Assassin has about 5 stacks of currency drops so yeah it's important.

But seriously just borrow an Euryale.

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Euryale's NP only does like 450k, am I missing some kind of setup before using it or something?

animatorZed
Jan 2, 2008
falling down
For killing Euryale and a support tamamo can do massive damage. Just really staggering numbers vs what you might expect.

If you're done with the ladder and just want drops a double Arash setup can clear the helper pretty easily. The boss itself drops pretty much nothing, and you keep drops on death here.

Double Arash and Shakespeare for some charge and buster buff plus some lvl 1 patsies to hold drop ces and hopefully die quickly can be used to suicide farm.
Assuming you have friends that are putting up sumo Arash as support, but a decent amount of goons have one up.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!

Furnaceface posted:

Euryale's NP only does like 450k, am I missing some kind of setup before using it or something?

Does she have max limit break Sumo

Did you eat a blue bean before the battle

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Tae posted:

Does she have max limit break Sumo

Did you eat a blue bean before the battle

Not the one I borrowed. Going through my friends list only 2 goons have a Euryale up and one does have a max Sumo but that one wasnt an option to pick when I went into battle. Yes I had a blue bean in use.

If I dont need to kill the oni then Im not actually too worried since I can just murderize the Fuuma instead. I got to the 120mil damage rewards which was the last CE card so Im not as concerned with climbing that as I am getting those ascension mats.

e: vvvv Oh its not my Euryale, mines only level 40. Im still pretty new to the game so my stuff is all low level and at skill level 2-4.

e2: hahaha holy moly thank you Eeepies whoever you are here, that Euryale you put up just one shotted it. Ignore all my previous dumb questions and complaints.

Furnaceface fucked around with this message at 06:04 on Jun 16, 2019

BlazeEmblem
Jun 8, 2013

Uh oh. Do I use Ariadne thread or Goho-M?

Furnaceface posted:

Have you done her interlude yet? She needs it to do as much damage as possible.

Edit:

Furnaceface posted:

If I dont need to kill the oni then Im not actually too worried since I can just murderize the Fuuma instead. I got to the 120mil damage rewards which was the last CE card so Im not as concerned with climbing that as I am getting those ascension mats.

The oni only drops QP. You don't need to kill him.

BlazeEmblem fucked around with this message at 05:59 on Jun 16, 2019

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

Furnaceface posted:

Not the one I borrowed. Going through my friends list only 2 goons have a Euryale up and one does have a max Sumo but that one wasnt an option to pick when I went into battle. Yes I had a blue bean in use.

e: vvvv Oh its not my Euryale, mines only level 40. Im still pretty new to the game so my stuff is all low level and at skill level 2-4.

e2: hahaha holy moly thank you Eeepies whoever you are here, that Euryale you put up just one shotted it. Ignore all my previous dumb questions and complaints.

What's your Friend Code? I can put up my own Euryale to help too if you want it.

Asimo
Sep 23, 2007

Plutonis posted:

And what she wants is usually giant women. :patriot:

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Ready to Poyozo Dance all over your face.

Asimo posted:

And what she wants is usually giant women. :patriot:

And now I have that Steven Universe song stuck in my head again. Thanks for that.

Eeepies
May 29, 2013

Bocchi-chan's... dead.
We'll have to find a new guitarist.

Furnaceface posted:

You're welcome, enjoy the last day of bullying sword oni!

Babysitter Super Sleuth
Apr 26, 2012

my posts are as bad the Current Releases review of Gone Girl

I must be extremely lucky in the company I keep because most of the bitching about Jinako I've seen has been fairly minor and mostly focused on DW using pseudo-servants as one more excuse to avoid making characters that by all rights should look like they'd fail the paper bag test.

Babysitter Super Sleuth fucked around with this message at 08:27 on Jun 16, 2019

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

That'd be a fair complaint if like every other character introduced in this LB wasn't dark skinned, lol.

Babysitter Super Sleuth
Apr 26, 2012

my posts are as bad the Current Releases review of Gone Girl

Endorph posted:

That'd be a fair complaint if like every other character introduced in this LB wasn't dark skinned, lol.

That's why I mentioned it was relatively minor bitching, and DW has definitely been lovely about that in the past.

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

Babysitter Super Sleuth posted:

I must be extremely lucky in the company I keep because most of the bitching about Jinako I've seen has been fairly minor and mostly focused on DW using pseudo-servants as one more excuse to avoid making characters that by all rights should look like they'd fail the paper bag test.

the post that started this was like half cherrypicked chan poo poo that isn't worth taking as a serious indication of anything, i don't think there is a significant jinako hate campaign to be worried about

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry

Ibram Gaunt posted:

I'm like an ape trying to put shaped blocks into the correct holes wondering why anyone would like a chubby neet girl voiced by y.aoi
I have always been skittish about empty quoting or responding with just an emote since I got probed for that once but I just wanted you to know I got real close on this one. Bless.

brainwrinkle
Oct 18, 2009

What's going on in here?
Buglord
The rerun grind is killing my interest in the game. I can’t wait for some new content, even if Agartha is supposed to be bad.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Look forward to one of my favorite characters in FGO if nothing else.

Also I get to spend money on summer this year if she's in it yayyyyyy.

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

Captain Baal posted:

Look forward to one of my favorite characters in FGO if nothing else.

Also I get to spend money on summer this year if she's in it yayyyyyy.

always good to meet another wu fan :hfive:

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Wu is cool, but she doesn't have maces, rock hard abs, and an undying hatred for the massive collection of Greek heroes

Ruby Prism
Aug 7, 2011

With this, I'll be able to make the ultimate pie!
I thought they were flails?

And I have to say, after the rerun I can safely say I can't stand the Rashomon and Onigashima event combo. The first time around I was struggling to convince myself to play through them, and that's when at least there were some story segments to look forward to.

At this point I just want Agartha, regardless of how bad it is.

NRVNQSR
Mar 1, 2009

BlazeEmblem posted:

The oni only drops QP.

And one stack of currency.

BisbyWorl
Jan 12, 2019

Knowledge is pain plus observation.

Sophism posted:

I thought they were flails?

And I have to say, after the rerun I can safely say I can't stand the Rashomon and Onigashima event combo. The first time around I was struggling to convince myself to play through them, and that's when at least there were some story segments to look forward to.

At this point I just want Agartha, regardless of how bad it is.

I have something like 100BP stocked from event items.

I will not be using any of it.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

I saw more people complaining about Takeuchi reusing poses for Jeanne Marrón than Jinako tbh

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Nate RFB posted:

I have always been skittish about empty quoting or responding with just an emote since I got probed for that once but I just wanted you to know I got real close on this one. Bless.

Let the empty quotes run free.

Asimo
Sep 23, 2007

Ibram Gaunt posted:

Let the empty quotes run free.

Crasical
Apr 22, 2014

GG!*
*GET GOOD

dogsicle posted:

always good to meet another wu fan :hfive:

Wu buddies! :hfive:

Argas
Jan 13, 2008
SRW Fanatic

Wu's okay because you can at least keep her first form.

You cannot escape from Summer Helena.

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

Argas posted:

Wu's okay because you can at least keep her first form.

You cannot escape from Summer Helena.

it's the price you pay for wanting raikou/malter

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I rolled for Summer Helena intentionally

Didn't get her until the rerun somehow

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darox
Nov 10, 2012

I really enjoy how Wu's interlude upgrade turned her into the Strongest Assassin.

She was good anyway, but it's great how she now has the highest NP damage of any assassin, even beating the 5*s.