Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
Give me Ada Lovelace.

...with the voice of A.D.A. from Zone of the Enders.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

serefin99
Apr 15, 2016

Mikoooon~
Your lovely shrine maiden fox wife, Tamamo no Mae, is here to help!

When's the next event that has Gold Assassin gems? Not as a drop but as, like, a mission reward or in a lottery box or something. My Melt needs them.

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

I LITERALLY DON'T KNOW HOW TO NOT BE A WEIRD SEXUAL CREEP ABOUT PREPUBESCENT ANIME GIRLS, READ ALL ABOUT IT HERE!!!

serefin99 posted:

When's the next event that has Gold Assassin gems? Not as a drop but as, like, a mission reward or in a lottery box or something. My Melt needs them.

Nero-fest, probably in late August or early September.

Ruby Prism
Aug 7, 2011

With this, I'll be able to make the ultimate pie!
https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=65820464

Now this is the Fate story I want to experience.

Crasical
Apr 22, 2014

GG!*
*GET GOOD
The story that never starts.

BlazeEmblem
Jun 8, 2013

Uh oh. Do I use Ariadne thread or Goho-M?

Just a reminder that the livestream starts in 2 and a half hours.

Babysitter Super Sleuth
Apr 26, 2012

my posts are as bad the Current Releases review of Gone Girl

My complete inability to roll the gold currency CE is making my quest to get np5 ridertoki and the last sumo a living hell

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

i have two and it still sucks, baskets are just that bad

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

who's ready for the albert power hour

BlazeEmblem
Jun 8, 2013

Twenty minutes before it starts.

Here it is:

https://www.twitch.tv/aniplexusa

LunarCress
Feb 7, 2015

https://www.reddit.com/r/FGOGuide/comments/c1ktj4/jinakos_lines/ posted:

This is...! The presence of the same type of Sta...I mean, Servant! The smell of a completely useless indoor-type! Though that one's a princess of an otaku circle and even draws adult doujins and the like? Hmm, seems like her orientation's a bit different from mine. My selling point is that I am genuinely passive, indulging myself in nothing but things that were given to me. None can compete with this lack of productivity of mine! I win! ...Ah, I feel somewhat miserable now. (If you have Osakabehime)

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

The Gologle Posting Experience.

<3
The U.S. Chaldea Broadcasting Station is a loving joke, I see now where the Animusphere's budget is going, and it isn't the West.

BlazeEmblem
Jun 8, 2013

Gologle posted:

The U.S. Chaldea Broadcasting Station is a loving joke, I see now where the Animusphere's budget is going, and it isn't the West.

It's always been like this. They just have it so rarely that people forget.

Current announcements:
5 saint quartz instead of 3
Agartha on June 21
Like in JP, Drake, D'Eon, and Heracles get their animation updates
Pre-release campaign like Shinjuku, with 10 sq

Edit: Actually, this stream turned out pretty good, once they brought out another member of the localization team. And that started random blasphemy. Also, it ended with Albert getting an invisibility cloak.

BlazeEmblem fucked around with this message at 02:52 on Jun 18, 2019

Exia
Feb 12, 2014

Gologle posted:

The streams are fine, Albert is awkward with speaking, but he’s a good dude stuck in a lousy position as the face of NA and JP limiting what he’s allowed to talk about

Factor_VIII
Feb 2, 2005

Les soldats se trouvent dans la vérité.

Gologle posted:

Personally I don't care about watching the streams in the slightest and I'd rather get the information second hand in a quick summary and just skip them. Also I don't care how much money they spend on a stream as it doesn't impact my gameplay experience in any way.

BlazeEmblem posted:

Agartha on June 21

That's sooner than I had anticipated, which is a pleasant surprise.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
Gravy Boat 2k
Albert is okay

The people who poo poo all over him are not

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...
*takes a deep breath*

ANIMATION UPDATE loving WHEN

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

Albert seems fun and I can't imagine being in his position, getting poo poo on at all times by assholes and idiots for poo poo he can't control. You can't fix the JP side of things just kinda not caring about any other market but their own.

The new savior is Michael though. Or Saver rather.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

I want Jinako but it looks like things are not meant to be.

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon

Clawtopsy posted:

*takes a deep breath*

Marie gets an animation update, but it has her throwing her severed head around as a weapon Dullahan-style

HGH
Dec 20, 2011

Clawtopsy posted:

*takes a deep breath*

You're her biggest fan, who are you to deny her love for Caster balls?

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
An animation update for Hans please.

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

HGH posted:

You're her biggest fan, who are you to deny her love for Caster balls?

lick deez caster balls

Darox
Nov 10, 2012

Ibram Gaunt posted:

I want Jinako but it looks like things are not meant to be.

I'm ready for Jinako to ruin my life by spooking me repeatedly on the summer rerun banner.

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
The amount of characters still using default caster animations is pretty baffling. Sure, Marie Antoinette isn't going to get down and dirty with punches and kicks, but anything would be better than her waving her arms 90% of the time, stopping only to pull a magic glass horse out of thin air. That any 4* has them is ridiculous. Yes, Carmilla, the good Bathory and torturer extraordinare, just wiggles her fingers and makes the staff zap the guy.

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

That's it! No more hiding in tomato crates! It's time to show that idiota Germany how a real nation fights!

For pasta~! CHARGE!

The magical glass horse out of thin air is absolutely perfect and on brand.
Pity about the rest of her animations.

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
where is the guillotine that's being broken

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

I LITERALLY DON'T KNOW HOW TO NOT BE A WEIRD SEXUAL CREEP ABOUT PREPUBESCENT ANIME GIRLS, READ ALL ABOUT IT HERE!!!

Bogart posted:

The amount of characters still using default caster animations is pretty baffling. Sure, Marie Antoinette isn't going to get down and dirty with punches and kicks, but anything would be better than her waving her arms 90% of the time, stopping only to pull a magic glass horse out of thin air. That any 4* has them is ridiculous. Yes, Carmilla, the good Bathory and torturer extraordinare, just wiggles her fingers and makes the staff zap the guy.

Carmilla already got an animation update, it actually happened a long time ago on JP, we just haven't gotten it on the NA server yet.

Here it is: https://youtu.be/1O46aoX8TIw

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

That's it! No more hiding in tomato crates! It's time to show that idiota Germany how a real nation fights!

For pasta~! CHARGE!

There's nothing like admiring a 100M QP stockpile*, remembering you have a couple skills that need their final levels, and then wondering where the stockpile* went.

*"stockpile"

Speaking of, what was the QP maximum cap? I doubt I'll ever get close, but just in case.

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

Shinjobi posted:

Albert is okay

The people who poo poo all over him are not

I hope part of Albert's job isn't to have to read Reddit. Whatever he's paid, it wouldn't be enough.

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

Bogart posted:

:hmmyes:

Sodium Chloride
Jan 1, 2008

Omobono posted:

Speaking of, what was the QP maximum cap? I doubt I'll ever get close, but just in case.

Cap should be higher really.

Little Abigail
Jul 21, 2011

College Slice

Omobono posted:

Crasical
Apr 22, 2014

GG!*
*GET GOOD

Sodium Chloride posted:

Cap should be higher really.

I have a lot of questions about this screenshot

Lt. Lizard
Apr 28, 2013

Crasical posted:

It's the account of FBI agent who keeps an eye out on players that don't keep Jack on her 1st ascension art.

Crasical
Apr 22, 2014

GG!*
*GET GOOD

Lt. Lizard posted:

It's the account of FBI agent who keeps an eye out on players that don't keep Jack on her 1st ascension art.

That was not on the list of questions I had but I guess thanks for the heads up about being on a watchlist.

Kyte
Nov 19, 2013

Never quacked for this

Crasical posted:

Is it about the fous.

OnimaruXLR
Sep 15, 2007
Lurklurklurklurklurk

Bogart posted:

I think part of the reason Marie is a low priority one might be that they made her into an idol-type, and not the energetic dancing type (like you could argue Eli and Cleo are) but the demure, spends most of the time just earnestly holding the mcirophone kind, so her totally dull animations make a degree of sense

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
She was the first 4* i got so I had to watch her sit there and be boring through prologue to America. :argh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sodium Chloride
Jan 1, 2008

Crasical posted:

It's not my screenshot. You can tell as I've never had that much sq ever :cry: