Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
I kinda wish I rerolled for Waver and just grabbed Emiya from the free servant event. I pretty much never use Herc anymore with Lancelot in my team.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpaceDrake
Dec 22, 2006

I can't avoid filling a game with awful memes, even if I want to. It's in my bones...!

PureRok posted:

When will we get Astolfo in EN version?

As noted, he was released in March 2016 but it was to commemorate a holiday that doesn't really exist outside of Japan (White Day). As he isn't tied to any story chapter until freakin' Agartha, they could release him pretty much whenever.

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D

Tired Moritz posted:

I kinda wish I rerolled for Waver and just grabbed Emiya from the free servant event. I pretty much never use Herc anymore with Lancelot in my team.

Lancelot is for mobs, Herc is for bosses, just keep that in mind.

Alard
Sep 4, 2011

Compendium posted:

Yeah, in my friends list there is a Level 92 Herc with the 5* Buster boost CE and I haven't seen anything come close to the single-target damage it can pump out.

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon
I saw a guy with Herc's bond CE already :vince:

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry

Vengarr posted:

I saw a guy with Herc's bond CE already :vince:
I legitimately don't know how this would be possible.

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon

Nate RFB posted:

Spend a lot of quartz on AP refills.

Soylentbits
Apr 2, 2007

im worried that theyre setting her up to be jotaros future wife or something.

Nate RFB posted:

Apples and quartz to refill ap.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
Well obviously but even if you played FGO 24/7 I'm not sure there are enough hours in the day to get enough bond points for the duration of the events thus far.

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon

Nate RFB posted:

Well obviously but even if you played FGO 24/7 I'm not sure there are enough hours in the day to get enough bond points for the duration of the events thus far.

e: THREE!

TheFireMagi
Nov 6, 2011

...She's behind me, isn't she?
i appreciate these peoples' efforts in keeping the US servers alive

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D

Alard posted:

Yeah, in my friends list there is a Level 92 Herc with the 5* Buster boost CE and I haven't seen anything come close to the single-target damage it can pump out.

Ibaraki and Berserker from Argatha chapter are really good 4* Berserkers w/ good skills and single target NP damage, but they definitely aren't as survivable as Herc.

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

Compendium posted:

Isn't Lancelot also good on a crit based team due to his NP generating absurd amounts of Crit Stars?

Psiwri
Mar 8, 2012

"The Foecast today calls for dark clouds, booming thunder and F.O.E.s everywhere!"
Its not making that many stars vs single target and no overkill, its also pretty difficult to get more than once lancelot NP off in a fight.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Psiwri posted:

Its not making that many stars vs single target and no overkill, its also pretty difficult to get more than once lancelot NP off in a fight.

Slit your wrists and bleed out those command seals, Lancelot is now a three hitter quitter.

:shepface:

Nomadic Scholar
Feb 6, 2013

Vengarr posted:

e: THREE!

Nice baby whale. Any idea what the NP levels were on that line up?

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

SpaceDrake posted:

As noted, he was released in March 2016 but it was to commemorate a holiday that doesn't really exist outside of Japan (White Day). As he isn't tied to any story chapter until freakin' Agartha, they could release him pretty much whenever.

he pops up briefly in the second christmas event so they have to release him before that at least

Ripley
Jan 21, 2007
We seem to be getting half AP for daily quests now that GL maintenance is over, which is unexpected, I think?

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST
Figures half AP ends before Ascension Mat farming day.

EzEight
Jan 21, 2014
Wow surprise Half AP day!

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

People say bigger is better.

But for the first time in my life, I think I've gone too far.
2017 Summer details are up. It's gonna be like Meiji Isshin (the event that added Hijikata), where you pick a team and earn points for them by completing the event quests, with different teams having different rewards. At the end, everybody gets the reward for the highest ranked team. Rider Ishtar is the welfare.

http://view.fate-go.jp/2017/2017summer/

Also CASTER Nero and Astolfo's side-abs.

Schubalts fucked around with this message at 10:24 on Aug 8, 2017

eternaldough
Jan 16, 2017

I'm glad Nero actually looks like herself with the right artist. Also that is the sneakiest-looking assasin I've ever seen.

eternaldough fucked around with this message at 10:36 on Aug 8, 2017

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

Holy crap Nitocris :laffo:

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
well, I think we know whats the best of the bunch

PrinnySquadron
Dec 8, 2009

The best:

Argas
Jan 13, 2008
SRW Fanatic

What's inside of a Medjed's shroud is an acid trip.

NRVNQSR
Mar 1, 2009
Hopefully NA half AP dailies will run a few hours into WednesdayThursday again; I could definitely use 25 or so runs at Phoenix Feathers.

edit: Of course I mean Thursday, not Wednesday.

NRVNQSR fucked around with this message at 12:23 on Aug 8, 2017

Alard
Sep 4, 2011

It should, since the timer for it says 1 day I imagine it'll stop either around 11:59 PM on Wednesday or a couple hours after that.

Green Tea Erotica
May 5, 2010

Anything you can do I can do BETTER
Oh god I am going to farm so many pieces once the daily resets. 8 gold rider pieces, let's go

Bakanogami
Dec 31, 2004

Grimey Drawer
poo poo I was kind of like "well, okay" about more bikini servants but they've got me interested now.

Grausherra
Jul 15, 2007

Look into my eyes...

Nate RFB posted:

I'll be mean and accuse the guy of using a cheap APK with skip option along with other bullshit

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008
That Nitocris is making me regret getting baited by the Nightingale gacha

Especially since Ishtar is the welfare which means she's gonna be a permanent benchwarmer

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
I thought Nightingale is bad, why do people want her so much

NRVNQSR
Mar 1, 2009
She's not bad, she's just really poorly drawn.

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

NRVNQSR posted:

She's not bad, she's just really poorly drawn.

At first glance I thought she came from Umineko.....

But she isn't really bad, her support skills are great, if she wasn't a berserker she'd be pretty good.
Edit: I mean I'm not an expert but I think she has the strongest single target heal and an up to 50% 3T buster booster on a single ally. That's sort of good? Or maybe I'm just trying to convince myself since I pulled her instead of Cuzerker.

genericnick fucked around with this message at 15:51 on Aug 8, 2017

Tarezax
Sep 12, 2009

MORT cancels dance: interrupted by MORT
I run her as the third member of my Mash/support Merlin or Waver tank teams, she works super well in that context.

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008

Tired Moritz posted:

I thought Nightingale is bad, why do people want her so much

Because you thought wrong

EzEight
Jan 21, 2014
Reading the Reddit apparently the race in the game is an actual event and one of the 6 can actually win if everyone grinds enough?

Kyte
Nov 19, 2013

Never quacked for this

EzEight posted:

Reading the Reddit apparently the race in the game is an actual event and one of the 6 can actually win if everyone grinds enough?

Yeah it's like the Guda Guda 2 event where people can vote for a specific team, except this time it's a 6-way race.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

EzEight posted:

from what i can tell the way it works is that each team has different rewards and each time you clear a quest for that team, they get a point. whoever gets to whatever number of points first wins that leg of the race, everyone gets that team's rewards even if they were stanning for some other team, and you move onto the next leg of the race, presumably with the teams starting with a certain number of points based on their position in the previous leg of the race