Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NRVNQSR
Mar 1, 2009

Postal Parcel posted:

So what's a good idea of when Merlin might hit US shores?
New Years? February?

There's not really any flexibility; for plot reasons it has to be December 2018.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013

NRVNQSR posted:

There's not really any flexibility; for plot reasons it has to be December 2018.

So they changed the end of the world from Dec 2016 to Dec 2018? Thx a lot Aniplex :smugjones:

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Ready to Poyozo Dance all over your face.
Umu!

Galaga Galaxian
Apr 23, 2009

What a childish tactic!
Don't you think you should put more thought into your battleplan?!

Congrats, now go trade it for a rare prism.

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008

Galaga Galaxian posted:

Congrats, now go trade it for a rare prism.

finally nero can be good for something

UchihaHirou
Mar 8, 2007

Active Skill:
Solves all problems.
What is her shoulder armor supposed to be it? It makes me think of a bear in a sombrero.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

I think my game is broken. Double Merlin + Jalter is actually taking more than 3 turns to end some of these boss nodes in Shinjuku.

cyxx
Oct 1, 2005

Byon!

UchihaHirou posted:

What is her shoulder armor supposed to be it? It makes me think of a bear in a sombrero.

Looks like a tanuki maybe? If so, there is probably a giant set of testicles on her somewhere

Marogareh
Feb 23, 2011
The angle makes it look super loving weird but it's supposed to be a lion face.

LornMarkus
Nov 8, 2011

Marogareh posted:

The angle makes it look super loving weird but it's supposed to be a lion face.

Yeah, I recall she told the story in Extra of how she bare-hand wrestled a lion and killed it in the exchange. I think there was even a picture of her doing it in the bonus book that came with the game.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Plus, historically speaking, Rome does have a thing for lions.

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008
After seeing the silly amounts of damage the new 3-star Lancer can put out, i decided to do a few rolls to try to get him

I didn't get him, but i got Enkidu instead. I guess this is some kind of high-level Reverse Spook???

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Freak Futanari posted:

After seeing the silly amounts of damage the new 3-star Lancer can put out, i decided to do a few rolls to try to get him

I didn't get him, but i got Enkidu instead. I guess this is some kind of high-level Reverse Spook???

I'm sorry for your loss.

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?
Everyone who shittalks the great emperor are butts.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
Hououin Kyouma is a good monk.

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

I'm glad our 3*s will remain strong well into the future.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

My younger brother has a goddamn Waver, but still has his level 40 Mash in the All slot of his support units. :negative:

Also, I don't think I'm ever going to get over how badass Jeanne is.
Took one of my friend-Jeannes into the Archer training, and to make a long story short, she pretty much solo'd Gilgamesh.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.

the_steve posted:

My younger brother has a goddamn Waver, but still has his level 40 Mash in the All slot of his support units. :negative:

Also, I don't think I'm ever going to get over how badass Jeanne is.
Took one of my friend-Jeannes into the Archer training, and to make a long story short, she pretty much solo'd Gilgamesh.

Wait until she gets her Strengthening Quest. :getin:

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...

that is very cool, my dude. umu deserves more attention.

Green Tea Erotica
May 5, 2010

Anything you can do I can do BETTER

Kitfox88 posted:

Everyone who shittalks the great emperor are butts.

Nero is best Saberface. Okita is dumb and a loser

Trihugger
Jun 28, 2008

hello
I need to save up quartz for Ishtar, but the last golden Archer I got was Atalanta in September 2015. She was also my first 4* servant so it's been a long time. Time to roll for Tomoe.

Not Tomoe, but I'll take it!

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

nero is best saberface but i've heard we get evil santa alter artoria at christmas.....

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D

Clawtopsy posted:

that is very cool, my dude. umu deserves more attention.

We have 3 Neros already she doesn't need that much unless she wants to catch up with Artoria

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Trihugger posted:

I need to save up quartz for Ishtar, but the last golden Archer I got was Atalanta in September 2015. She was also my first 4* servant so it's been a long time. Time to roll for Tomoe.

Not Tomoe, but I'll take it!

I hate you almost as much as I hate Ibram Gaunt.

Argas
Jan 13, 2008
SRW Fanatic

Hate-Senpai posted:

I ticketed Musashi and got Hozoin in a draw on my alt, then snagged Tomoe on my main.

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

Hate-Senpai posted:

Haha maybe he should give the name of Gaunt to your account

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Argas posted:

I ticketed Musashi and got Hozoin in a draw on my alt, then snagged Tomoe on my main.

I hate you too then.

InfinityComplex
Feb 5, 2011

Nothing better than swinging around a little girl like a flail.
I've had musashi since the start of the year and she's been maxed Grail since then.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

InfinityComplex posted:

I've had musashi since the start of the year and she's been maxed Grail since then.

Stop telling me about your Musashis!!!!!!!

Tarezax
Sep 12, 2009

MORT cancels dance: interrupted by MORT
My paycheck just came in so I figured I could blow $80 on quartz. I really wanted Tomoe Gozen or the cool doll ninja.

Instead I got... Musashi. And absolutely nothing else worth noting.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Why.

NRVNQSR
Mar 1, 2009

Tarezax posted:

My paycheck just came in so I figured I could blow $80 on quartz. I really wanted Tomoe Gozen or the cool doll ninja.

Instead I got... Musashi. And absolutely nothing else worth noting.

Doll Ninja isn't even available in this banner, is she?

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

gimmie the gat dang horseshoes you four legged pricks

RanKizama
Apr 22, 2015

Shinobi Heart
Wow, gently caress Gil and his "Golden Rule" during these Archer Dailies. That poo poo is annoying. #ProtectionFromArrows

Kyte
Nov 19, 2013

Never quacked for this

NRVNQSR posted:

Doll Ninja isn't even available in this banner, is she?

Storylock, along with old man Saber.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
In case anyone is having trouble finding a "Dragon" servant for this week's master missions, Saber Alter in Fuyuki (Mobile Coordinate No. 0) should suffice. Fighting werewolves in Bourdeax should easily satisfy the human/beast requirements as well. Good idea to get all of this out of the way now before Halloween starts.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST
You can clear the missions by doing all the Quests during Halloween.

For example, the Dragon Servant requirement can be instantly cleared by the 50AP Free Quest where you fight 3 Shadow Lizs and 1 Servant Liz.

NRVNQSR
Mar 1, 2009

Pureauthor posted:

You can clear the missions by doing all the Quests during Halloween.

For example, the Dragon Servant requirement can be instantly cleared by the 50AP Free Quest where you fight 3 Shadow Lizs and 1 Servant Liz.

I believe the 50AP free quest is only available on the last day of the event, so that won't work so well.

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

Is there a guide for this event posted anywhere? As a dirty F2Per, I'd like to maximize my earnings as best I can

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

RanKizama posted:

Wow, gently caress Gil and his "Golden Rule" during these Archer Dailies. That poo poo is annoying. #ProtectionFromArrows

He wiped out everyone and it was only a clutch save by Mash that let me kill his stupid rear end.

If I do that one some today more I'll remember to bring some stunners and\or NP drains.

a kitten fucked around with this message at 16:17 on Oct 16, 2017