Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...

Lt. Lizard posted:

I would gladly pay 10000 mana prisms for Fran costume that would be just her basic sprite with restored voice set.

:same:

Traveller posted:

Jean Kay is still the best.

the true alcoholic assassin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sefal
Nov 8, 2011
Fun Shoe

Aurora posted:

saber: artoria, altera, mordred
lancer: karna, enkidu, lancer artoria
archer: orion, arjuna, tesla
caster: waver, tamamo, sanzang
rider: drake, ozy, medb, quetz
berserker: jcuzilla, vlad, nightingale
extrassassin: jeanne, jack

Lancer is a 100% new ssr for me
but I also want medb or ozy more

Traveller
Jan 6, 2012

WHIM AND FOPPERY

I've been using Darius (aged 3) a lot for grinding this time around. It's a shame his kit is so meh, a giant dude riding an undead elephant deserves better.

halokiller
Dec 28, 2008

Sisters Are Doin' It For Themselves

Will be between Lancer and Berserker for me. All my SSR Lancers are ST and the only decent AoE is Liz. And I like Nightingale and Cu (and wouldn't mind getting NP2 Vlad for my arts). If I snag either Lancer Artorias tomorrow during her rate-up, I'll be good with Berserker class.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
You will get an np5 high attack aoe lancer before the paid gacha.

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

Santa Alter is a good evil Santa Claus.

Unlucky7
Jul 11, 2006

Fallen Rib

Dawgstar posted:

Santa Alter is a good evil Santa Claus.

I was just reminded of the Cybernetic Ghost of Christmas Past from the Future and now I will read all of her dialog in his voice.

Also, I was going to go for the caster banner, but now I am concidering either extrassassin or zerkers, with a small thought to go saber for an AoE saber.

Crasical
Apr 22, 2014

GG!*
*GET GOOD

Aurora posted:

saber: artoria, altera, mordred
lancer: karna, enkidu, lancer artoria
archer: orion, arjuna, tesla
caster: waver, tamamo, sanzang
rider: drake, ozy, medb, quetz
berserker: cuzilla, vlad, nightingale
extrassassin: jeanne, jack

So clearly the thing to do is to roll on the Caster banner to keep chasing the dream of Sanzang appearing.

EDIT: I mean, the Rider banner is pretty tempting because it has Medb (and Quetz) on it. But on the other hand I already have literally every rider that's 4 star and below already.

Crasical fucked around with this message at 22:46 on Nov 16, 2018

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
Whole bunch of stuff got announced at that panel, most notably the rotating banners from New Year's (does not appear to be the GSSR) and friend messaging, and I guess a host of random UI changes that were too numerous for me to read.

Unlucky7
Jul 11, 2006

Fallen Rib
So I got all 4 grand prize tickets in the drawing. Should I reset and try to get the crystalized lore or just go ahead and clean out the box(es)?

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

Nate RFB posted:

Whole bunch of stuff got announced at that panel, most notably the rotating banners from New Year's (does not appear to be the GSSR) and friend messaging, and I guess a host of random UI changes that were too numerous for me to read.

JP or NA stuff?

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry

genericnick posted:

JP or NA stuff?
NA. Someone will post a more detailed summary I'm sure shortly, it was hard to catch all the details watching the stream.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!

Nate RFB posted:

The rotating banner is most likely Musashi/Gilgamesh/Saber Shiki, etc. That's the standard new years.

Sodium Chloride
Jan 1, 2008

Gilgamesh, Scathach, Iskandar, Raikou, Shuten, Illya, Void Shiki.

That's a nice banner.

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Kild fucked around with this message at 23:24 on Nov 16, 2018

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry

Tae posted:

The rotating banner is most likely Musashi/Gilgamesh/Saber Shiki, etc. That's the standard new years.
Sans Musashi and with Raikou/Shuten, from the looks of it. Musashi I'm guessing will be by her lonesome self come New Year's.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.

Unlucky7 posted:

So I got all 4 grand prize tickets in the drawing. Should I reset and try to get the crystalized lore or just go ahead and clean out the box(es)?

Clean out the boxes: it's full of QP and FP and other goodies.

Unlucky7
Jul 11, 2006

Fallen Rib
Are the tier lists in Gamepress or any other site for that matter worth taking seriously?

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
Oh yeah, there's also going to be 1/2 AP dailies during said rotating banner.

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Unlucky7 posted:

Are the tier lists in Gamepress or any other site for that matter worth taking seriously?

Sorta? They indicate how splashable people are and who is good for farming.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Unlucky7 posted:

My experience with the Gamepress tier lists are some of their analysis are spot on and others are completely ridiculous and asinine. Their 5* placements are all pretty decent, then you get to like the 4* stuff and Zerkerlot is for some reason eating residency under Fran and is placed on the same tier as like Caster Liz. 1-3* placements are also highly questionable in some areas too. Appmedia tier list is very memey and weird sometimes, but they've usually got solid analysis on servants and as weird as some choices above others can seem there is usually some strong logic behind some of them. I'd say look at appmedia if you're looking for general usefulness and also to see how JP's poo poo is looking but that's if you can handle more than likely not being able to read Japanese and settling for goofy rear end google translate versions of some character names.

Captain Baal fucked around with this message at 23:59 on Nov 16, 2018

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

Unlucky7 posted:

Avoid Gamepress, they've got weird issues, but appmedia's lists, with the context they give on individual character pages, are pretty solid for their general stuff. Their challenge list is fine too, but you have to be aware of the fact that it changes regularly based on trends that DW is trying to counter at a given time, and isn't suitable for measuring day to day content.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
Another thing: you will be able to auto-skip enemy death animations, which is a QOL feature that doesn't get talked up enough. So all in all, not a huge amount of new stuff but it's nice nonetheless.

Gamepress does a lot of weird stuff where they that they take servants strengthenings into account and that said strengthenings make them some of the best in their class (Euryale, Emiya come to mind), and then proceed to put them near the
bottom. Or talk about how Cu Alter's NP gain is bad because he can't make art chains, or Self-Modification being the last skill you level on Jalter. They get it right every now and then but the misses sure do seem to stand out to me.

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

my favorite saber, mode red

Sodium Chloride
Jan 1, 2008

3 sq for the convention and a bunch of login items for Thanksgiving.

Liffrea
Jun 16, 2013

Your gacha-bragging struck a nerve and accidentally set off my self-defense instincts. Sorry about that.
Threw a summon ticket at the banner hoping for one of the event CEs but Jack popped out instead. :dance:

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

Liffrea posted:

Threw a summon ticket at the banner hoping for one of the event CEs but Jack popped out instead. :dance:

Welcome to your new daughterfu. She's pretty rad.

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Ready to Poyozo Dance all over your face.

Liffrea posted:

Congratulations on becoming a mother. Please take proper care of your new murderdaughter and make sure she's appropriately dressed at all times.

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

The Gologle Posting Experience.

<3
I am scared of the friend messages, not because of whatever creepy dumb stuff my friends say, but that I'm just going to fill it daily with bitching about my friend's terrible CE choices.

EDIT: You know who you are, dude with NP5 Raikou with her skills 1-5-5 and with the Beginning of the Journey CE equipped WHEN I KNOW YOU HAVE KALEIDOSCOPES DUDE.

Liffrea
Jun 16, 2013

Your gacha-bragging struck a nerve and accidentally set off my self-defense instincts. Sorry about that.

Dawgstar posted:

Welcome to your new daughterfu. She's pretty rad.

W.T. Fits posted:

Congratulations on becoming a mother. Please take proper care of your new murderdaughter and make sure she's appropriately dressed at all times.

Thank you! Hell loving yes, we're ready to stab. :chef: And I'm welding that cloak on her.

Since my last roll seems to prove that desire sensor exists, I'd also like to take this opportunity to state that I currently do not, and have never wanted the King of Heroes and during this New Year's I'd like for him to keep his dirty golden butt out of my Chaldea and not darken my door with his radiant golden presence and really high powerlevels or anything like that. :colbert:

Unlucky7
Jul 11, 2006

Fallen Rib
Is the Thanksgiving event another Ministory/grindfest? I am still at it working my way towards my last chicken bucket but I do want to get back to the story quests soon, especially if what I am hearing about Babylon is true.

LibrarianCroaker
Mar 30, 2010
There is no real "event" to it, it's just the banners and the 1/2 ap dailies.

Unless we get Xmas2 at the same time, in which case it will be a grindfest.

Shiny777
Oct 29, 2011

YAMI WO KIRISAKU
OH DESIRE

Unlucky7 posted:

Is the Thanksgiving event another Ministory/grindfest? I am still at it working my way towards my last chicken bucket but I do want to get back to the story quests soon, especially if what I am hearing about Babylon is true.

Thanksgiving's just banners, new Iskandar/Scathach interludes and half AP dailies, no actual event with a shop and event story and such, so you won't be missing out on anything unique by focusing on the main story that week.

Exia
Feb 12, 2014
The Heaven’s Feel promotional CE’s are finally being released here

https://fate-go.us/news/?category=NEWS&article=%2Fiframe%2F2018%2F1114_hf_bd%2F

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

The trial quest CE is at least consistent with Imaginary Around if still 4*, but man, they could at least make all these commemorative CEs as decent as the +50 Bond portraits.

OnimaruXLR
Sep 15, 2007
Lurklurklurklurklurk

Liffrea posted:

thank you for doing this because your post (plus learning how merlin's arguably biggest buff is crit related) made me throw a ticket at the jack banner on a whim and now I too am a mother

poo poo i absolutely do not have enough void dust or gears though

OnimaruXLR fucked around with this message at 09:39 on Nov 17, 2018

Kyte
Nov 19, 2013

Never quacked for this

Exia posted:

The Heaven’s Feel promotional CE’s are finally being released here

https://fate-go.us/news/?category=NEWS&article=%2Fiframe%2F2018%2F1114_hf_bd%2F

I'm jealous you guys get it without GPS bullshit.

Ruby Prism
Aug 7, 2011

With this, I'll be able to make the ultimate pie!
Rolling for NP2 Gil is very tempting, but since I'm going to roll for Ishtar and the Xmas CEs, I think I'll hold on to my SQ for now.

When is his next rate-up supposedly?

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry

Sophism posted:

Rolling for NP2 Gil is very tempting, but since I'm going to roll for Ishtar and the Xmas CEs, I think I'll hold on to my SQ for now.

When is his next rate-up supposedly?
Just prior to the CCC event mid next year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

I'm glad to have another chance to not get Gilgamesh.

It's a bit tragic isn't it? I will never get Gilgamesh because I want him too much, and yet I will always try to get him BECAUSE I want him so.