Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cheap Trick
Jan 4, 2007

I am prepared to throw money into Japan's Top Grossing App (or just Top Grossing Game? I forget).

Space Flower posted:

im going to my idol game and a full party of Liz, i hope

RIP Space Flower's ears

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cheap Trick
Jan 4, 2007

NRVNQSR posted:

Also do we know yet what options people outside the US will have for getting this? The guides for getting the Japanese version all seem to be focused on QooApp, which seems like it only provides things from Asian app stores.

QooApp does supply US installers for some games, which is how e.g. I can have Puzzle & Dragons since it's not available in Australia. Alternatively there's download sites like APKPure.

Cheap Trick
Jan 4, 2007

Velyoukai posted:

Google play app on whatever your device is, search "Grand order," find the Fate/Grand Order by Aniplex (free), choose Install. It'll say "Open" after installing, but will just bring up a "We're not ready yet!" screen.

Would you be able to post a link (i.e. by getting to Google Play page via a browser)? I need to sideload it since it's not available in my region, and it's not in QooApp yet.

e: Nevermind, someone on Reddit uploaded it. https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzTIg8Q0DK4cRi1yM19qcjFnQU0/view

Cheap Trick
Jan 4, 2007

The only servant I got was Hercules, can't be bothered rerolling.