Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ripley
Jan 21, 2007
We seem to be getting half AP for daily quests now that GL maintenance is over, which is unexpected, I think?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ripley
Jan 21, 2007
I somehow ended up with a moon lantern, two reverse dragon scales and a serpent jewel in three runs of 30 AP monster hunting today.

The scales were all I needed for Gil's final ascension, so that's probably the most luck I'm ever going to have in this game. All downhill from here.

Ripley
Jan 21, 2007
I spent this month's summon tickets on Waver day and got nothing but 3* CEs, so I tried a 10 roll and ended up with Kintoki. :toot: Sorry Herc, someone else just got dibs on all our future octuplet crystals.

Ripley
Jan 21, 2007
:wtc:

Woke up, saw that it's Kintoki & Waver day again, blearily decided to waste my two tickets on it.

First was an Azoth blade, sure, about right. Second was gold orbs... gold caster card... Wait, seriously, Waver?

My luck in this game has been so good I think I must be dying in real life. On the other hand, I have no XP cards and about two Caster monuments, so maybe this mountain of grinding is my karma.

Ripley
Jan 21, 2007
True enough.

Kinda disappointed by the FSN rate-up and half-AP free quests, just because I had my hopes up for Okeanos. I guess this would be a relatively good time to farm golems for their octuplet crystals? If by 'good' you mean 'still garbage but half the AP'.

Ripley
Jan 21, 2007
I was planning to throw my 230-ish saved quartz at the gacha trying for Drake, so obviously I pulled her on the first 10 roll.

This is the only game I've ever had A-rank luck in, it's disconcerting.

Looking forward to throwing a pirate ship at enemies shortly.

Ripley
Jan 21, 2007
One 10 roll, hoping for an event CE. I don't even know:

Ripley
Jan 21, 2007
It is, check the section under Magic Sock Rewards here: http://fategrandorder.wikia.com/wiki/Christmas_2015_Event

Ripley
Jan 21, 2007

Crasical posted:

Formal what?

This CE, he does look surprisingly dapper.

Ripley
Jan 21, 2007
All support characters are free to use so you don't need to worry about cost, go hog wild.

Ripley
Jan 21, 2007

Nate RFB posted:

I opened up a few slots for those that want my lv. 90 Okita w/ Poster Girl:

Sent you a request as Tristan SA, nobody on my friends list seems to have lucked into Poster Girl Okita.

Ripley
Jan 21, 2007
We're getting just over a week of half AP daily quests as part of the Thanksgiving celebration, and two grab bags added to the mana prism store as well as Mona Lisa - link.

quote:

Grab Bag 2017:
8 Golden Fruits
20170 Friend Points
2 Summon Tickets
8 Fou Cards
 ★3 (ALL) ATK x4
 ★3 (ALL) HP x 4

Material Grab Bag 2017:
Includes 2 of each of the following.
Claw of Chaos
Heart of the Foreign God
Phoenix Feather
Serpent Jewel
Eternal Gear
Meteor Horseshoe
Octuplet Crystals
Dragon's Reverse Scale
Forbidden Page
Void's Dust
Proof of Hero
Ghost Lantern
Homunculus Baby
Evil Bone
Seed of Yggdrasil
Dragon Fang

Ripley
Jan 21, 2007
The paid gacha wasn't a great bet for me because I only really wanted Vlad or Okita, but I figured it was time to tip the developers after summoning Gil, Jeanne, Waver, Kintoki, Drake and Tamamo while f2p (thanks to the devil's own luck).

Ended up with Uncle Vlad, so :toot:

(I'm sure next year my luck will disappear, don't worry schadenfreude fans. Talk to me when I save for months and fail to summon Ozy.)

Ripley
Jan 21, 2007
I threw my 150 quartz at the banner; ended up with Liz, Edison and (oddly) Arjuna, but no sign of Cu.

Ripley
Jan 21, 2007
Merlin fever seems to have taken down Qooapp's servers for a few minutes as well.

Ripley fucked around with this message at 08:14 on Dec 21, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ripley
Jan 21, 2007
I haven't been playing much, but anniversary is the time for seasonal players to return and I had some paid quartz left over.

Mixed results: GSSR was Orion, one of my least favourite characters, but then I drew Sherlock in four tickets.