Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

neongrey
Feb 28, 2007

Plaguing your posts with incidental music.

Virtue posted:

Waver or maybe Jeanne like the internet told me to but I'll probably give up soon and just start playing the game

Same, buddy. Same. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

neongrey
Feb 28, 2007

Assuming I've got Waver (loving finally), Heracles, and no particular personal attachment to any of the free-choice 4* picks, who's second best? Carmilla? Emiya? IDEK when I'm going to have points free to even field a third non-support non-Mash character anyway lol

neongrey
Feb 28, 2007

Anyone still looking for accounts? I've got a couple vlads, an altria, a couple alteras, and a jeanne d'arc I don't need now.

neongrey
Feb 28, 2007

Yeah, kaleidoscope Lancelot is my preferred third for dailies, I don't usually have a problem with him surviving. Remember you have a heal and a dodge which can stretch him out a little longer if needed.

neongrey
Feb 28, 2007

Gosh Cu is pretty dreamy.

neongrey
Feb 28, 2007

Well, I decided to do a 10-pull because I have awful spending habits and also figured that I should probably expand my stock a little. My secret wish was for Salter but didn't have any serious expectations because I am not that big of a moron.

I came out with Vlad. He only overtakes Herakles at, what, the extreme top end, yeah?

neongrey
Feb 28, 2007

Endorph posted:

vlad isn't as much of a beastick as herc even at the top end, vlad's gimmick is that he's arts-based and not buster based so he combos well with other arts servants. one of the big early teams was vlad/tamamo/nero, for instance.

i mean i'm packing my own waver and while he's good with literally anything i can think of worse things than throwing arts chains left and right

neongrey
Feb 28, 2007

kirtar posted:

Does anyone happen to have a spare bind that is better than Vlad and Chevalier?

I've got Vlad, Lancelot, and "like 3 mary antoinettes" per my notes; I've got an Altria and a Limited/zero over; I've got a Jeanne and Formal Craft; Herc and Altera. A couple other odds and ends but those are probably the best of the lot that I'm sitting on.

neongrey
Feb 28, 2007

kirtar posted:

I'm somewhat interested in the Jeanne.

Sent you a PM.

neongrey
Feb 28, 2007

Ah, poo poo, hey. First 10-roll, Anne and Mary, 2x David, Atalante (for NP3), Tamacat, Hector... and Jeanne.

Second gives me Eurayle, a third David, and a couple Code Casts which look interesting for speedy stuff.

neongrey
Feb 28, 2007

Endorph posted:

i dont think francis drake had big titties either

I mean the truth may never be known

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

neongrey
Feb 28, 2007

Randomzx posted:

But Fate Drake was actually Queen Elizabeth playing Drake's role.

:aaaaa: