Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

UchihaHirou
Mar 8, 2007

Active Skill:
Solves all problems.
Don't waifu Stheno, only villains do that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UchihaHirou
Mar 8, 2007

Active Skill:
Solves all problems.

Tae posted:

There's no reason why they can't put camelot 2 at the same time as summer, since it's just a banner. And they really can't have breaks if they're planning on having another thanksgiving paid banner.

It hurts their bottom line if they overlap the banner of a story locked servant and limited servants (equivalent availability). They'll want to space it out to let whales roll on all of them.

UchihaHirou
Mar 8, 2007

Active Skill:
Solves all problems.

Wuxi posted:

He's a copy of the original Siegfried and by Gilgamesh's law, the copy is always worse than the original

Would you question Gil?

But there is no rule that an imitation cannot defeat the original.

UchihaHirou
Mar 8, 2007

Active Skill:
Solves all problems.

Endorph posted:

Nasu likes Zouken as a character to write, he mentioned that every time he wrote a scene with him his dialogue'd go on way longer than he meant it to and it had to be edited down, just because he'd get into the 'groove' with him more than with a lot of the other characters.

Self-insert

UchihaHirou
Mar 8, 2007

Active Skill:
Solves all problems.

Pureauthor posted:

Summer Jalter is triple-wielding katanas.

It's beautiful.

If she turns into a One Piece reference or goes full Chuunibyou, it will be amazing. I love my adorable dork. Going to grail her in 2 years no matter how good/bad she is.

UchihaHirou
Mar 8, 2007

Active Skill:
Solves all problems.

RevolverDivider posted:

Burning Chloe gave me life.

Maybe this game just isn't for you.

UchihaHirou
Mar 8, 2007

Active Skill:
Solves all problems.

NRVNQSR posted:

Or they were trying to roll for Nursery Rhyme and just had really weird luck.

I just wanted MLB Miyu CE for NP recharge memes, but got NP4 Illya first.

Surfred with Miyu CE is very fun and highly recommended.

UchihaHirou
Mar 8, 2007

Active Skill:
Solves all problems.

Trihugger posted:

I'm a bit surprised people are already farming the petals only node. Have you all already cleared out the medal shop? Pages and Hearts in the Hero node seem way better than anything in the next 2 round's Hero nodes. And Chains seem like the best material out of the Champion node, so the second round is when I plan on doing my heaviest petal farming. Then I can clean up the bronze medals in the last round before switching back to petal farming until the event ends.

That's my plan anyway. I did a 10-roll in the gacha and got a single 3* event CE so medal grinding is going to take me a while.

This is the only lotto node across all the lotto events that has Claws as an ancillary drop.

UchihaHirou
Mar 8, 2007

Active Skill:
Solves all problems.
It took me 89 turns to clear the Hassan challenge with Tamamo / Iri / Medea Lily. I made a mistake in team composition. I forgot to bring damage.

UchihaHirou
Mar 8, 2007

Active Skill:
Solves all problems.

NRVNQSR posted:

Isn't that just Atalante?

Yes.

Edit: Might as well use Berserker Atalante too.

UchihaHirou
Mar 8, 2007

Active Skill:
Solves all problems.

NRVNQSR posted:

I think I'd actually say Tamamo? The problem with Helena is that people will always have a Waver friend available who'll just do the same things better. At least Tamamo does something different, even if that different thing is nearly useless for farming outside of Surfer teams.

The main strength of Helena over Tamamo and Waver for general farming is having an actual damaging NP to clear wave 1, assuming you wanted to go for minimum turn counts. While the NP itself is pretty potato, it's usually good enough for W1. This assumes you have the luxury of throwing on a non-MLB kscope as an equip though.

UchihaHirou
Mar 8, 2007

Active Skill:
Solves all problems.

NRVNQSR posted:

I've seen Proto Cu listed in three-turn farming setups for Claws, but it's entirely possible that's a joke and you can just use Kintoki instead like a normal person.

I haven't done the math to compare current pre-strengthening damage, but after Proto Cu gets his buffed Beast Slayer (+100% special Atk vs. Beast), he'll hit harder than Kintoki (+50% Atk) against the chimera. Especially since Berserkers only get 1.5x against other Berserkers, while Lancers get 2.0x against Berserkers

UchihaHirou
Mar 8, 2007

Active Skill:
Solves all problems.
Edgy Chuunibyou Dork and Hamburger Queen are the best buddy cop duo:

Give me Salter Shinjuku outfit DW :frogsiren:

UchihaHirou
Mar 8, 2007

Active Skill:
Solves all problems.

doomfunk posted:

Endorph, just want to say thanks for your challenge account on NA. Without you, I wouldn't know how almost cool Geronimo is. He looks great, his art is great, he just desperately need some strengthening to make his skills good.

He is so close to being decent. If strengthening just made all his skills targetable to other allies, he would be a great support caster.

UchihaHirou
Mar 8, 2007

Active Skill:
Solves all problems.

Schubalts posted:

So many pairs touring Oniland. Semiramis and Amakusa, Caesar and Cleo, Kotarou and Danzou, Medb and Cu, Seigfried and Brynhildr, Sieg and JALTER.

I’m burning that dweeb Sieg when I get him in NA. Hands off my waifu cardboard.

UchihaHirou
Mar 8, 2007

Active Skill:
Solves all problems.

Gabby_Jay posted:

Aaaaaahahahaha! The pendulum swings the other way after having no luck on the Jalter banner.

Another finger on the monkey’s paw curls shut.

UchihaHirou
Mar 8, 2007

Active Skill:
Solves all problems.
Invest in your low rarity servants:

Robin Hood is a strong boy.

UchihaHirou
Mar 8, 2007

Active Skill:
Solves all problems.

7-turn Challenge Quest Run

Beach Queen >>> Burger Queen

UchihaHirou
Mar 8, 2007

Active Skill:
Solves all problems.

Terper posted:

I'm ready, bring it on BB.

But neither that Bride nor Fox are maxed level. :thinking:

UchihaHirou
Mar 8, 2007

Active Skill:
Solves all problems.
Down to the wire finish:

CCC is a really good story. I really enjoyed it.

Edit: I have 2 friend slots available.

UchihaHirou fucked around with this message at 06:23 on Apr 29, 2019

UchihaHirou
Mar 8, 2007

Active Skill:
Solves all problems.

ChronoReverse posted:

I'm ashamed to say that my Arash is only grailed to L90 so not able to oneshot 6M haha

From my testing a Bodhisvatta isn't nearly as good as the event 300% CE despite the Bodhi CE supposedly increasing my ATK 400% vs the event's 300%. It must be applying somewhere else in the damage formula.

Redid the calculation and it agrees with my empirical evidence.

For Arash, his OC bonus is directly added to the NP damage multiplier rather than being multiplicative. So assuming NP5 OC3, you go from 1200% to 1600%. Event CE is applying a 300% multiplicative power mod.

UchihaHirou
Mar 8, 2007

Active Skill:
Solves all problems.
Saber Alter is the result of pulling off her ahoge.

i.e. when Saber Blue runs out of Altrium

UchihaHirou
Mar 8, 2007

Active Skill:
Solves all problems.
Salter 100
Jalter 100
Malter 100

Earmarked 7 grails for Summer Jalter.

UchihaHirou
Mar 8, 2007

Active Skill:
Solves all problems.

Clawtopsy posted:

impentrable homie wall

Level 70 Purple Eggplant

0/10

UchihaHirou
Mar 8, 2007

Active Skill:
Solves all problems.

Tae posted:

We should mention that upcoming in a couple months is a very strong Single-Target Archer for free at np5 for christmas.

You could say she's good civilization

UchihaHirou
Mar 8, 2007

Active Skill:
Solves all problems.

Factor_VIII posted:

If you like him for his design/character then fair enough.

I do find it rather funny how this grandpa persona has been developed in fanart, when in his room lines he condemns all the other Hassans and orders them to die.

The MC Fujimura in the game is a flat personality protagonist. Although he/she has gotten way more colorful responses in newer events for MC choices. Much of the fandom has been built around Riyo Gudako.

UchihaHirou
Mar 8, 2007

Active Skill:
Solves all problems.

Factor_VIII posted:

I never liked Kojiro's backstory. Saying that some random farmer found a katana and ran off to a mountain where he spent the rest of his life practicing with it alone without receiving any swordsmanship training or ever fighting anyone somehow managed to become an ultimate swordsman who could surpass heroes with decades of proper training and combat experience as well as break the laws of physics through trying really really hard just felt too ridiculous even by Fate standards.

The one who had said that was the ghost of Arima Kihei, who was the first person Musashi ever dueled, in her trial quest. Musashi didn't need Kojiro to reach the void, since she managed that after her fight with the historically accurate old man.

Arent there plenty of heroic stories where the protagonist in question never receives training and just has god given gifts in fighting instinct.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UchihaHirou
Mar 8, 2007

Active Skill:
Solves all problems.

Exia posted:

Perfect

I still see two 1000/2000