Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Drakes
Jul 18, 2007

Why my bullets no hit?

Vengarr posted:

As I understand it, they advertised two new characters as Rate-Ups. What they didn't tell anyone was that one character dropped at the usual Rate-Up rate while the other was about 80% less common.

Yup, they released like 3 SSRs at once with all of them on rate up. Problem being that one of them was the zodiac character for the year. Basically a character themed on the current years Chinese zodiac. So being a limited character they'd be on a lower rate.

Right now whenever they rate up normal+ limited ssr pairs they're at .45/.25% with rate up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drakes
Jul 18, 2007

Why my bullets no hit?

Tae posted:

Yeah, the lack of AP is what's really annoying to me as someone coming from FE Heroes where it's way too much stamina and they give out refills like every day.

It is a strange feeling after almost 2 years of granblue :effort:.

Drakes
Jul 18, 2007

Why my bullets no hit?

Sophism posted:

I'm having a hard time seeing how a lvl 50 Jeanne is able to solo the 40 AP daily. I guess I just suck?

I picked someone's 1st ascension lvl 52 Jeanne. My team (lvl 18 Hercules, lvl 19 Waver, backup lvl 15 Martha and backup lvl 11 Shielder.) still died early in the second stage despite using skills to try to keep them up. Hercules ate a giant crit to the face and folded on the first stage in fact.

Jeanne then slowly chipped away at the hands, eating a NP in the process because she couldn't kill anything fast enough by herself, barely getting into the third stage. (Her -NP gauge skill only works on servants, huh?) And then the third set of hands finished her off before she could kill even the second one.

I guess I'll have to wait until my entire team is higher lvl. Using all my exp. cards I can only get either Hercules or Waver to lvl 30, and I doubt that's enough to be worth the risk of nuking almost my entire AP gauge and getting nothing out of it.

There's some hyperbole but Jeanne does make it happen since she can eat a shitton of hits, block enemy charge attacks then regen. She still needs a bit of assistance for the first two waves. Mostly servants to sponge the damage. Throw in your mystic codes and Jeanne hardly goes down.

Drakes
Jul 18, 2007

Why my bullets no hit?

Endorph posted:

fyi, everyone just got given 20 quartz.

Christ , maybe tempted to reroll for two 5* account.