Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tokomon
Aug 23, 2007

:3: SCALE ITCH :3:

Wound up with Tamamo Cat/Medusa/Proto Lancer/Boudica.
I have mixed feelings.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tokomon
Aug 23, 2007

After a couple rerolls I wound up with Kiyohime, Robin Hood, Saint Martha, Alexander, Siegfried, and EMIYA.
That'll do, I recon.

tokomon
Aug 23, 2007

Apparently I need to be utterly disappointed over and over and I keep rerolling on another device. Why.

tokomon
Aug 23, 2007

Man is it hard to resist the urge to blow all my quartz as soon as I can afford a 10 roll.
I feel like a junkie needing a fix.

tokomon
Aug 23, 2007

oath2order posted:

I mean at this point we're just waiting now for Limited Gil banner, right?

So what, that's going to be a month? 2 months? Jesus.

Basically.
I'm scratching the itch vicariously/sharing the pain by getting coworkers into the game.

tokomon
Aug 23, 2007

Terrible luck is my hallmark.
I have a nagging feeling that, no matter what I do when I finally go gacha mad, I'll get all Siegfrieds.

tokomon
Aug 23, 2007

Psiwri posted:

More like all 3*s and a debuff res 4* CE.

I can't decide now which is merely unlucky and which is evil.

tokomon
Aug 23, 2007

Endorph posted:

He didn't translate it under their noses, they had it stored on their google drive 90% translated, and he came in, google translated the unfinished scenes, and just uploaded it for the public anyway. then he got banned from beast's lair for doing it, after making a big broken english post about how he was a fallen hero who was willing to do anything for humanity, just like Emiya.

Then some other rnados came in and patched up the translation in a few months and released that as an actual finished patch.

The fallout on Beast's Lair at the time was spectacular.
The kid claimed he just wanted one or two people to try it and went to delete it after he realized he hosed up but, of course, the internet exists and there were multiple mirrors in place within the first hour. People just went to town on the lovely copy/paste bits, the kid did some amazing cry typing in several places begging people not to download it, and the world ended and we all died and it was all very dramatic.

tokomon
Aug 23, 2007

Kaleidoscope, Lancelot, Heaven's Feel, and no golden shitlords in sight.

tokomon
Aug 23, 2007

I hate when I wax prophetic.
Three ticket pulls and all are Siegfried. Cave and buy the last couple of quartz I need to do a 10 roll ... and another Siegfried.

tokomon
Aug 23, 2007

Samba De Amigo posted:

Well you at least have the strongest siegfried of all the siegfrieds, congrats

Aside from Lily, Siegfried is literally the only saber I have.

Tired Moritz posted:

I want siegfried, he's cute.

gently caress, I want a saber in general. I literally have all the classes except for Saber.

I like Siegfried as Siegfried but I don't enjoy using him too much. Literally the only saber I have. Welp.

tokomon
Aug 23, 2007

Hey, at least I have a buff as tits Kojiro for handling dragons! :3:

Edit: Rolling a new game on another device. Let's see how many Siegfriedses I get there.

tokomon
Aug 23, 2007

MonsieurChoc posted:

Team up your Siegfried with St-George. Doctor Geo's NP gives the Dragon trait to the enemy for three turns.

I'll give that a shot when he graces me with his lovely auburn mane. He's been a shy boy.

tokomon
Aug 23, 2007

True. He just hasn't popped for me yet. :sigh:

tokomon
Aug 23, 2007

Pureauthor posted:

I wonder what the 7-11 announcement will be about.

Free slurpees.

tokomon
Aug 23, 2007

Guy Who Doesn't Work
Guy Who Works
Guy Who Was Just Here

tokomon
Aug 23, 2007

I pulled a blue saber but not a red saber. :nyoron:

tokomon
Aug 23, 2007

Had a lovely day today.
Fell and face planted on my way to work this morning, twisting my ankle, bruising my shoulder, and busting up a knee. To add insult to injury the sole from one shoe tore part way loose (trying some adhesive to repair) and my good work slacks tore.
SO NATURALLY LET'S TRY OUR LUCK WITH THE GACHA.

And I get a kaleidoscope, Nero, and Waver.
Bless.

tokomon
Aug 23, 2007

That's my working theory.
Next time I'm going to try some Russian insurance scamming and fling myself into traffic.

tokomon
Aug 23, 2007

SpaceDrake posted:

Also,

For real: :( I hope your ankle is okay. I've been there as far as taking a bad tumble and destroying your ankle in public and it sucks. I was basically an invalid for a month afterward.

Glad you got a lot of good out of the gacha, though. :3: Nero is a trooper who will literally be able to help carry a team all the way to the end of the final first arc singularity and beyond, especially if you stuff a pair of grails into her. Source: my own baller-rear end Emperor of Roses.

Fenrir posted:

I missed my bus and was late to work, and on the way I did some free missions. Got to 30 SQ... did a pull and welp... hi Waver bro!

I do hope you're okay though. I've had both ankles broken and that poo poo sucks.

Thanks, guys. :3:
I'm mostly okay. I spent the day elevating, icing things down, and grinding for medals so it's not but so bad. Knee looks like it's pregnant but it's stable and the ankle's mostly just sore. I have shorter stints at work the next two days and some pretty great coworkers so it's manageable.

Down to mostly grinding out for the last of the lores and maybe towards one of the CEs if I have the chance. I keep hoping one'll just drop so I won't have to bother. I will say, though, that wiping things out in three or four rounds with Cu/Lancelot/Waver is magnificent.

tokomon
Aug 23, 2007

InfinityComplex posted:

Hmmmmmm..... it's fine if it's her.

In the meanwhile:

Score

Things I want: That.

tokomon
Aug 23, 2007

No Jeanne but I got Vlad so...
(also two Siegfrieds how in the gently caress)

tokomon
Aug 23, 2007

I've now managed Sumanai 8 (maybe 9?) times. :ohdear:

tokomon
Aug 23, 2007

It would be lovely if FGO somehow facilitated me getting my grubby mitts on CCC. I played Extra then shambled around for years looking for CCC.
Just, y'know, don't have them kick FGO in the dick repeatedly to make it so it can be arranged that I get CCC.

tokomon
Aug 23, 2007

tokomon
Aug 23, 2007

If you eat more than ten macarons in a sitting you automatically French out.

It's in the citizenship test and everything.

tokomon
Aug 23, 2007

I think Siegfried is stalking me.
So far I've managed to have him show up a total of 12 times for me, with one of those times being a side one I'm goofing around with.
A friend is trying to roll for Emiya and asked me to roll for her since she's had no luck.
Yeah.
Sumanai showed up twice.

tokomon
Aug 23, 2007

On my main account I got Euryale, Hektor, and David. Nothing to write home about, but I can swing another 10 roll after clearing a couple spot of Okeanos so okay, cool.
Then, on the side account I started with the idea of spending absofuckinglutely nothing on ... I pull Jeanne.
Well.
Okay, then.

tokomon
Aug 23, 2007

I went ahead and caved, buying quartz because I just needed a fix and I've had disappointing rolls lately.
Anne Bonny, Mary Read, and Ching Shih were my favorite pirates when I was a kid going through my pirate phase*, and I've really wanted to roll Anne and Mary since the get go but they've not shown up.
I go to do my final roll this rate up and there they are. :3:
I also got another Waver, so he's going to be up to NP2. Bless.

(* Okay, so, I grew up around the NC coasts and that's some Blackbeard and pirate-themed heavy territory so in elementary school you get a poo poo ton of pirate books in the library and pirate-themed field trips to Bath and poo poo. Lots of pirate poo poo. Okeanos has been loving great.)

tokomon
Aug 23, 2007

SpaceDrake posted:

I do have to wonder what you think of this game's interpretation of Eddie Teach :v:

I'm actually enjoying it because goddam it's hilarious. There's a couple of places around Bath where he supposedly had property or lived. I'm tempted to head back that way to see if I can locate some ancient pirate doujins.
It at least makes the overwhelming number of jackasses who claim to be direct descendants and get all riled up about anything pirate-themed far more tolerable.

tokomon
Aug 23, 2007

Welp.

Nothing much but at least I got Carmilla to NP4...?

tokomon
Aug 23, 2007

So I scraped together for a last-shot roll.
I got Cu five times.

tokomon
Aug 23, 2007

A lot of times I feel like I'm the only one at the party that likes Kiritsugu and Shirou for the hosed up simulacra of humanity that they are. :smith:
Then again, I also like black licorice and flat Dr. Pepper. Not together at the same time, but you get the idea.

tokomon
Aug 23, 2007

Shirou would be the best housewife with some therapy.

Kiritsugu just needs to be burnt down to the goddam foundations and rebuilt by a licensed contractor who's familiar with local zoning laws because the man is a walking groverhaus.

tokomon
Aug 23, 2007

I trimmed out about five pieces of dead wood on my friends list.
So here's my current poo poo show:

(Waver is NP2 and Carmilla is NP5)

tokomon
Aug 23, 2007

Paid roll netted me another Uncle Vlad...
And Okita.

Edit: Got spooked by Liz and got a second Lancelot.

tokomon fucked around with this message at 09:01 on Nov 22, 2017

tokomon
Aug 23, 2007

Each of the CEs and Marie is now NP4.

tokomon
Aug 23, 2007

He looks so happy! :3:

tokomon
Aug 23, 2007

Good Work Jack
(please come over I have snacks, snakes, cats, and pants)

At least I managed NP4 on Marie and Martha. :sigh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tokomon
Aug 23, 2007

M E R R Y C H R I S T M A S