Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SereneCrimson
Oct 10, 2007

I am the morning sun, come to vanquish this horrible night!
I'll pretty much be happy with any servants I get, as long as I can get my extremely good boy Iskandar.
Now if they had one where he's wearing his preorder bonus t-shirt I'd drop a ton of summons on that alone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SereneCrimson
Oct 10, 2007

gently caress yeah. Got Carmilla, Alexander and Cu Chullain in my free pull. This is enough for me to keep going with this one.

SereneCrimson
Oct 10, 2007

Was bored while waiting for energy to refresh. So did a couple rerolls. Not much except for 2 not terrible ones.
Both accounts are emptied of the free Quartz but no story missions done past the required ones.

Acct 1: Herc & Sthenos, Limited Zero Over
gRjWmJVcZn. "Fate"

Acct 2: EMIYA & Carmilla, Formal Craft
628bfQzGDf. "Fate"

SereneCrimson
Oct 10, 2007

Finally going to actually play the game instead of just rerolling forever.
Wanted Waver, but after this many tries with no luck I'm going to cut my losses.

I have an account with Altria and Limited Zero Over. It's also got Tomamo Cat for my Zerker needs. When they do that pick a 4* thing I'll take EMIYA and be happy with saving quartz for some big banner.

Enough fretting over if I'm playing the most efficient way possible on day one. I'll take my Saber Waifu and go from there.

SereneCrimson
Oct 10, 2007

On an utter whim I decided I wanted to do a pull. Not wanting to do a full 10 pull, I used 3 quartz.
Heaven's Feel!

Thought that was really lucky, so used 3 more quartz. Imaginary Around!
Now I have 3 5* CE's. I would have liked to see Kaleidoscope, but I'll see what happens in the future.
Though I'm going to attempt to ignore the impulse to pull and instead hoard quartz from now on.

SereneCrimson
Oct 10, 2007

So I impulse pulled a Jeanne...
Is the best way to level her just to buy the mana prism EXP card packs?

SereneCrimson
Oct 10, 2007

Tickets got me trash. Wasn't expecting much.
First 10 pull got me Atalante, who lured me into false hype by being a gold archer card.

Then I did my second 10 pull. And I got Lancelot and Gilgamesh.

You know, after doing 30 odd tickets and ten 11 pulls in Brave Exvius and NOT getting the banner 5*, it feels really good to see my golden boy show up in here!!

SereneCrimson
Oct 10, 2007

Around 800 AP down and not a single serpent jewel drop. This is really ridiculous. I'm getting way fed up with this.
I just need one and then all I need is a few archer monuments to get my Gil to 3rd ascension.

SereneCrimson
Oct 10, 2007

Shortly after I made that post, a serpent jewel finally dropped. A couple lucky runs later and the 3 Archer monuments I needed also showed up.
Now I have my Gil at 3rd Ascension.

Then I bought a summon ticket with my mama prisms and got Kaleidoscope. So I consider this a victory.
Makes up for every single other ticket I used on the Nerofest banner being garbage.

SereneCrimson
Oct 10, 2007

I'm gonna grail Anderson and none of you guys can convince me to not.

SereneCrimson
Oct 10, 2007

I also sent a request to you Clawtopsy.
I'm Crimson in game.

If anyone else would like to add me, my code is 297,499,682
I've been playing since day one, and most of the people I added then have gone inactive. And I don't actually get many rando requests. I need FP!

SereneCrimson
Oct 10, 2007

Beat Avici with the quite reliable Tamamo/Vlad/Waver combo.
Waver unfortunately died before seeing Okita, but holy poo poo Tamamo kept Vlad in the game way longer than he ever should have been. Didn’t have to use any command seals.

SereneCrimson
Oct 10, 2007

So the paid banner got me.... NP2 Jeanne...

I mean, that is kind of the one servant I didn’t want to see in that pull.
I was really hoping to see either Okita or Drake. Maybe that hope is what doomed me.

SereneCrimson
Oct 10, 2007

Did a multi and 5 tickets.
Got the 5* CE and a reindeer CE.

No Jack. After no Okita and no Shishou, I’m feeling kind of salty.
I guess this is what I get for getting the Tamamo/Waver/Vlad powerhouse team with no effort.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SereneCrimson
Oct 10, 2007

I completed 15 boxes, and I’m pretty happy with that.
I never got a HNS drop, so cant mlb it. Bit bitter about that, but I haven’t actually had any event CE drops for I believe any of the events. So just shite luck on my part.