Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

VgameT
Dec 31, 2007

therefore I only muttered "neu"
Are rare CEs more common than rare servants when pulling? I've been playing a couple weeks and I have a billion 4* CEs, but I've yet to pull a servant above 3 stars, excepting the guaranteed one you get as part of the tutorial. Maybe that's fine, since most servants are workable anyways, but man.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VgameT
Dec 31, 2007

He sucks, but as a character he is very good.

VgameT
Dec 31, 2007

Berserker, because he's already given his shield to Mash

VgameT
Dec 31, 2007

Marogareh posted:

I was using it specifically on Mary against some hands and she took 0 damage from 1 HP. I might be going insane so I'll test it out later with George as backup.

I took it off of my pirates after I finished Okeanos, but from what I remember the tick wouldn't kill if it happened at the end of a round where all the enemies were dead. I've definitely had it both kill and not kill when they had <500 HP, and I think that was the decider.

VgameT
Dec 31, 2007

NRVNQSR posted:

Because the duration is three turns and the cooldown is five?

The poison lasts for 5 turns, it's just the attack debuff that's 3. The actual issue with his poison is that a lot of (maybe all?) saber servants have magic resist so sometimes it just doesn't stick, and then you're sad.

VgameT
Dec 31, 2007

RMZXAnarchy posted:

Cursed rolls?

Mephistopheles rolls are cursed. That's the surefire sign to give up rolling.

https://twitter.com/vgamet/status/920232576018653184

VgameT
Dec 31, 2007

Tae posted:

I got a loving 4th liz.

Out of all the servants, a goddamn Liz. Summer has been the lowest lows at time.

I got Liz and two Carmillas on the part 2 banner. Why...is she like this.

VgameT
Dec 31, 2007

TheFlyingLlama posted:

honestly the fact that every single lancer has at least 2 quick cards hurts the class as a whole.

It'd be one thing if they were all built around that but a bunch of seem to have 2 quicks for no good reason

personally I love to quick chain with my lancer team and get 22 stars for the next turn

VgameT
Dec 31, 2007

Liffrea posted:

Hakuno actually does agree with Twice: the only reason they choose to oppose him is because they don't think that the dead should dictate what happens to the living. Agreeing with him is one of the choices you can make when you're talking to him, and then Nasu canonized that answer as the "real" one in the Extra Material books.

It's dumb as hell and I also agree Nasu really needs to give the "war is actually good for humanity" theme a rest.

I always thought it was funny Twice is pushing the “conflict pushes people to great achievements” thing when he ate poo poo in the war over and over again until a super duper double extra class servant fell into his lap. Then the servant he couldn’t win with shows up with her new wife beats his cheaty cheat servant to death with a mirror.
Nice philosophy, nerd.

VgameT
Dec 31, 2007

RanKizama posted:

So I basically ran this entire event with a Gorgon/Jalter/Merlin setup and had fun except for one of the Megalos fights that made me burn a set of command seals. How did everyone else fare?

I ate it on the last Megalos fight and seal revived, then ate it on the fight with a ? symbol because I assumed it would be a demon pillar and it was instead a series of enemies of many classes, and then ate it on the final pillar fight because I built for power and not survivability. They were all avoidable deaths if I knew what I was getting into going in, but playing blind is more fun, so hey. I think the lesson I should take away is “probably think more about your lineup than just putting two class-advantaged servants and a berserker in and assuming it’ll work out.”

VgameT
Dec 31, 2007

I’ll take whatever from the next GSSR, I already got the two SSRs that matter

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VgameT
Dec 31, 2007

I could use some more goons to fill out my friend list! I have 4 spots open after purging some inactives and/or rando jerks.

My ID is 053849515. If you send a request and don't have SA in your name, let me know so I know to add you!