Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Virtue
Jan 7, 2009

My tutorial pull gave me Tamamomo Cat and Siegfried. Keep or reroll? And what's this I'm reading about a free 4*?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Virtue
Jan 7, 2009

Been rerolling since launch and have yet to see a 5* dude or dudette. Best I've done is a kaleidoscope.

Virtue
Jan 7, 2009

EPIC fat guy vids posted:

Are you looking for something in particular? There are a bunch of free accounts in the thread. Reddit trade also has a few nice giveaways. Not nice enough for a freaking Saber Alter + 5* though :D

Waver or maybe Jeanne like the internet told me to but I'll probably give up soon and just start playing the game

Virtue
Jan 7, 2009

All my bitching got me a Jeanne. It's not Waver but I'm about ready to actually start the game now so here goes. Other than that I have a Stheno and Elizabeth which don't seem to be horrible.

Virtue fucked around with this message at 09:28 on Jul 1, 2017

Virtue
Jan 7, 2009

Which daily dungeon drops gems?

Virtue
Jan 7, 2009

Shout out to the lv60 Vlad on my friends list that's carrying me through content right now. Between Jeanne and Mash I do 0 damage without a friend but there's no shortage of Hercs at least

Edit: Is the gem daily super hard to complete or is it just me? I've been running the green dungeon all day and nothing.

Virtue fucked around with this message at 06:08 on Jul 2, 2017

Virtue
Jan 7, 2009

What is up with Andersen's voice

Virtue
Jan 7, 2009

I have Waver, Gilgamesh, and d'Eon. Should I go Herc for the 4*?

Virtue fucked around with this message at 10:44 on Jul 6, 2017

Virtue
Jan 7, 2009

rio posted:

Who are the top choices for the Master Recruitment Campaign 4 star characters? I have Tamocat from the list already and that's it.

Probably Herc

Virtue
Jan 7, 2009

I dunno I haven't found Jeanne's to be good for carrying. They hit like a wet noodle

Virtue
Jan 7, 2009

Thuryl posted:

Keep in mind that you can rearrange the support slot to the back row and just go Herc/Gil/Waver frontline if you'd prefer. On the party select screen, hit the "Line up" button and start dragging people around.

Pretend I posted the mind blown gif here

Virtue
Jan 7, 2009

I feel like I've hit a wall where the story is cleared and I don't know where to farm ascension mats for my dudes.

Virtue
Jan 7, 2009

Does blank mean coming in a future update?

Virtue
Jan 7, 2009

How long till I can ascend Gil?

Virtue
Jan 7, 2009

I 12-15 the 30ap with waver Gil Jeanne

Virtue
Jan 7, 2009

I really need some high level friends that aren't Jeanne.

Virtue
Jan 7, 2009

I'm hitting refresh and all I see are level 50s or lower.

Virtue
Jan 7, 2009

Do any of the event maps drop Serpent Jewel?

Virtue
Jan 7, 2009

EzEight posted:

Just buy one quartz for account recovery purposes.

I don't get it

Virtue
Jan 7, 2009

EPIC fat guy vids posted:

Accounts with a paper-trail are easier to restore/prove ownership of than generic accounts with a code and no passkey.

Avoids losing everything.

brb spending money

Virtue
Jan 7, 2009

StrixNebulosa posted:

here, this is for you

ps don't scroll down it gets :nws:

Only $40? Very reasonably priced

Virtue
Jan 7, 2009

Revolver Bunker posted:

I don't have Artoria yet but I did manage to roll Heracles on one of my ten rolls. My main team right now is Lv26 Medea, Lv24 Tamamo Cat Berzerker with whatever supports I can befriend.

I also have a Lv 26 Caster, Lv25 Robin Hood, Lv 18 Martha, Lv15 Kiyohime, Lv13 Jing Ke, Lv 17 Cu Chulainn Proto, Lv16 Hercales, Lv 20 Nero, Lv 19 Hassan, and Lv 11 Medusa.

I think I've been leveling too many servants up at the same time. I've only just started the Septem chapter as well. I think I might be doing something wrong.

I'd wait for more experienced people to chime in but FWIW I'd focus on heracles and tamamo for the moment since they're both zerkers.

Virtue
Jan 7, 2009

Rich kids used to buy their friends. Now they buy viewers.

Virtue
Jan 7, 2009

I don't get the gudako meme but I want to

Virtue
Jan 7, 2009

I'm joining the church of gudako

Virtue
Jan 7, 2009

Farming for gold monuments is going to break me

Virtue
Jan 7, 2009

genericnick posted:

Relly? He is great and cheap but even if you spam his np every three turns that is only a 20% buff on def and atk. And even on level 100 he won't contribute much to damage output. Am I missing something here?

Uh, have you heard his voice?

Virtue
Jan 7, 2009

15 rolls and no kintoki but I got 2! Kaleidoscopes out of it. Not sure what I should be saving up for since my current team is gil waver herc.

Virtue
Jan 7, 2009

As a weirdo who rushed through all the story content over the past week or so, I'm looking forward to sitting down and reading through all of it so I can understand all of the memes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Virtue
Jan 7, 2009

Quick question: assuming I have Merlin/waver/Gil/Herc, which GSSR will help the most for future hard content?