Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dj Meow Mix
Jan 27, 2009

corgicorgicorgicorgi
rockin everywhere

I've got a Waver account I'll trade for Jeanne or Artoria, I've rolled so many of this dude (I think this is my fourth..?) and didn't know he was chased. First 4 star was Siegfried but I haven't picked the second.

Alternatively if someone just really really wants Waver I'll hand it off, no big deal lol.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dj Meow Mix
Jan 27, 2009

corgicorgicorgicorgi
rockin everywhere

NRVNQSR posted:

You can have this one, assuming no-one's rude enough to steal it first:

Artoria, Hercules, Tamamo Cat, Marie
ceEAQyAGzR (password:Nero)

I've probably come too far to restart with Waver now, so if you take this then maybe just donate Waver to the thread?

You're my hero. Here's my Waver, Siegfried one for the thread:

zqw347MswS (pass: abcd)

Dj Meow Mix
Jan 27, 2009

corgicorgicorgicorgi
rockin everywhere

Is it worth ascending 3 stars at the moment? I've got caster cu ready to do it and I've been grinding the exp daily so I don't really have anywhere else to put these caster exp orbs or whatever they're called.

Dj Meow Mix
Jan 27, 2009

corgicorgicorgicorgi
rockin everywhere

I figure Camelot brings the normal version, but when is Lancer Artoria Alter added? Is there an agreed upon shorthand for that character so I don't have to type that out again?

Dj Meow Mix
Jan 27, 2009

corgicorgicorgicorgi
rockin everywhere

Thanks folks, I'm probably gonna get in trouble with the gasha at some point, better to know when it's coming :cripes:

Dj Meow Mix
Jan 27, 2009

corgicorgicorgicorgi
rockin everywhere

Gologle posted:

Oh OK, it's not that Altera has a futuristic design despite being Atilla the Hun, she is literally an alien life form that fell to Earth thousands of years ago and was convinced by the Huns who woke her up from hibernation to lead them.

I forgot how wonderfully stupid the Nasuverse is.

If you ever get to play Extella you're going to have a wild time.

Dj Meow Mix
Jan 27, 2009

corgicorgicorgicorgi
rockin everywhere

Jeanne is a hard carry support, especially if your friend equips her with starting NP gauge. The hardest part is making sure you've got enough damage output, which mercifully I did with Artoria/Heracles. I ascended both as far I could today just off a non stop string of 40ap clears, poo poo rules.

Dj Meow Mix
Jan 27, 2009

corgicorgicorgicorgi
rockin everywhere

DarkFact posted:

If in theory one was to reroll for Gilgamesh chances, will you still get the ridiculous amount of free quartz for a 30 roll at the beginning or was that a launch only opportunity?

I think that continues through the rest of the month, the additional 20 from anime expo ends tomorrow or something.

Dj Meow Mix
Jan 27, 2009

corgicorgicorgicorgi
rockin everywhere

What spreadsheet are you guys talking about? I'd like to see it, trying to figure out an optimal map for dragon fangs sucks.

Dj Meow Mix
Jan 27, 2009

corgicorgicorgicorgi
rockin everywhere

NRVNQSR posted:

People on Reddit are maintaining a couple of them. There's https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ESPZza5wuy4BY-SXIZJUQPIiVuAi4dcdOpvNgv3II2k/htmlview (as mentioned, first tab doesn't include the dailys - look at the other tabs) and https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview (theoretically more maintained, but has numbers that feel a bit dubious to me).

Cool, thanks. Thiers was the best map I've seen so far but even that is pretty low. Gonna be a while before I get second ascension Artoria, rip.

Dj Meow Mix
Jan 27, 2009

corgicorgicorgicorgi
rockin everywhere

Extella is an okay warriors game that makes a fatal mistake in making a system mechanic far stronger than anything unique a character can do, that being extella maneuver. If they make a sequel I hope they don't tune the game around that mechanic because it was pretty clearly designed around shotgunning everything down with it which made running around being a warriors character largely worthless after the first extella lol

Still if tamamo, nero or altera are your anime wife then you could do worse. I hope they put titan into FGO and have her battle sprite just be a foot.

Dj Meow Mix
Jan 27, 2009

corgicorgicorgicorgi
rockin everywhere

I used a single free summon ticket and got gil, bless

I was gonna use my free 4 star on emiya because I didn't have a good archer but now I have no idea. I already have heracles.

Dj Meow Mix
Jan 27, 2009

corgicorgicorgicorgi
rockin everywhere

I have Artoria, Heracles, Tamamo Cat, Gilgamesh and Marie, I have no idea what free 4 star to pick. Wish there was a caster in the selection.

I guess my choice is between Carmilla and Eliza, I only have prototype Cu and Hassan for those two slots. Is there a better pick between the two?

Dj Meow Mix
Jan 27, 2009

corgicorgicorgicorgi
rockin everywhere

I hate dragon fangs. Please orleans, I've given you over 600ap now.

Dj Meow Mix
Jan 27, 2009

corgicorgicorgicorgi
rockin everywhere

SaffronKit posted:

Are data downloads that don't require an update from the google play store particularly indicative of anything in FGO? There was one this morning When I finished a dungeon I started last night.

The game downloads story assets and stuff as it goes along, which may be what happened? There's a setting in options that lets you download all of those ahead of time.

Dj Meow Mix
Jan 27, 2009

corgicorgicorgicorgi
rockin everywhere

Where are Phoenix Feathers? Didn't see a location for them on the drop chart.

Dj Meow Mix
Jan 27, 2009

corgicorgicorgicorgi
rockin everywhere

Tired Moritz posted:

anyone has a decent teamcomp if I want to fall asleep and just grind the exp hands?

Someone with 2-3 buster cards, Heracles & assist Lancelot can shred away if you've already got some levels under your belt. Replace Lancelot with Jeanne if you aren't that confident yet.

Dj Meow Mix
Jan 27, 2009

corgicorgicorgicorgi
rockin everywhere

Proto Cu is an extremely handsome boy, and I'm not just saying that because I can't seem to roll vanilla Cu :argh:

Dj Meow Mix
Jan 27, 2009

corgicorgicorgicorgi
rockin everywhere

Nate RFB posted:

Wow I'm already seeing some 60 Hercs in the wild, just how many golems have you people slaughtered?

I've had mine for more than a week, its easy compared to all the other poo poo I've had to do so far.

Dj Meow Mix
Jan 27, 2009

corgicorgicorgicorgi
rockin everywhere

Pretty much. It took a couple days but the rate isn't as depressing as getting gold mats from the monster hunt dailies, also you only need 6 if I remember correctly so it's really nbd.

Dj Meow Mix
Jan 27, 2009

corgicorgicorgicorgi
rockin everywhere

You haven't lived until you've landed a whale in your friends list with at least three kaleidoscopes (one of which is limit broken) and multiple 70+ 5 star servants.

(meanwhile i'm happy to have 50% starting on a limit broken dragon's meridian finally)

Dj Meow Mix
Jan 27, 2009

corgicorgicorgicorgi
rockin everywhere

OxMan posted:

Man, i really wish I had read the OP before continuing to reroll for a 5*. Had a double 4* Emiya 4* Heracles. I'm doing it raw on a phone cause i havent had a PC hooked up in years and typically in sane gatcha rate game starts ill pop something 10 tries in, but here?
3 days worth of cigarettes, so about 40 tries, nothing. I'm going at it now out of stubbornness I guess.

That sounds awful. I have a couple accounts left laying around from my rerolls. If you want one, the best is probably Waver/D'eon/Lancelot.

Also have
Altera/Carmilla/Seigfried
Waver/Martha
Altera/Carmilla/Heaven's Feel

Dj Meow Mix
Jan 27, 2009

corgicorgicorgicorgi
rockin everywhere

Hey if you want me on your friends list clear up a slot, I'll hold onto your invite.

Dj Meow Mix
Jan 27, 2009

corgicorgicorgicorgi
rockin everywhere

The One True Jeanne is 8 months away (if the chinese calendar is anything to go by)

I hope I get sick of this game by then because I'm going to get in trouble for her.

Dj Meow Mix
Jan 27, 2009

corgicorgicorgicorgi
rockin everywhere

Chomping at the bit for Okeanos, but it's cool that we're getting shifted around promotions.

Dj Meow Mix
Jan 27, 2009

corgicorgicorgicorgi
rockin everywhere

Nate RFB posted:

This game is stupid and I hate it.

Dj Meow Mix
Jan 27, 2009

corgicorgicorgicorgi
rockin everywhere

You can skip every single cutscene, nothing matters.

Dj Meow Mix
Jan 27, 2009

corgicorgicorgicorgi
rockin everywhere

Oh hey, they implemented the monthly shop now. You've got 11 days to clear out whatever you want from there before the refresh.

Dj Meow Mix
Jan 27, 2009

corgicorgicorgicorgi
rockin everywhere

Event items.

Dj Meow Mix
Jan 27, 2009

corgicorgicorgicorgi
rockin everywhere

Pureauthor posted:

2 days earlier I was bemoaning my utter inability to get Hans.

Today I have him at NP4.

Game is funny.

Please share some of that luck so I can get Medea. I've been 10 rolling the FP gacha at least 3 times a day since the game started and I haven't seen her lol.

Dj Meow Mix
Jan 27, 2009

corgicorgicorgicorgi
rockin everywhere

If only 400$ were laying around

Nate RFB posted:

The last 3* Servant I got in the FP gacha was Medea about 4 days into the game's launch. I haven't seen a 3* servant in the FP gacha since then.

I have most 3 star and lower servants almost at NP5 except for her and Cu who I can't seem to find, it's irritating!

Dj Meow Mix
Jan 27, 2009

corgicorgicorgicorgi
rockin everywhere

Level 10 skills require lores and they're not farmable. They're Pretty Important

Dj Meow Mix
Jan 27, 2009

corgicorgicorgicorgi
rockin everywhere

Artoria/Heracles/Artoria (ideally alter) work fine for me, just set herc to evade for two turns so he can drink up NP with the other two then NP down the bosses. I'm doing ok with just dragon's meridian CEs, would be even faster with higher starting NP stuff.

Praying for a single dragon scale drop today so I can get Artoria 90 and Gil 80 otherwise I have to choose between the two.

Dj Meow Mix
Jan 27, 2009

corgicorgicorgicorgi
rockin everywhere

I beat Carmilla first and farmed arts cards off the two Cu's since I don't have better starting NP than 50%, then nuked down everyone else. Not too bad.

Dj Meow Mix
Jan 27, 2009

corgicorgicorgicorgi
rockin everywhere

Appreciating the humor of swimsuit saber alter and nitocris wearing more than usual somehow.

Dj Meow Mix
Jan 27, 2009

corgicorgicorgicorgi
rockin everywhere

I've saved all of my free quartz so far and I'm chasing Drake with it, god bless. :pirate:

Dj Meow Mix
Jan 27, 2009

corgicorgicorgicorgi
rockin everywhere

Drake fuckin rules and I'm pumped for her rate up. I don't have any riders yet really so she's a win win (gacha willing)

Dj Meow Mix
Jan 27, 2009

corgicorgicorgicorgi
rockin everywhere

I don't see why creating a Fate primer of sorts and posting it on their website would be too hard to make/link to if 'not getting the references' is an issue. They've set the bar of expectations for a bunch of anime nerds very low

Dj Meow Mix
Jan 27, 2009

corgicorgicorgicorgi
rockin everywhere

Roll for your wives/husbands and you'll never worry about efficiency/power a day in your life.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dj Meow Mix
Jan 27, 2009

corgicorgicorgicorgi
rockin everywhere

I'm still waiting on Medea. I was looking over some of my starter rolls I made and one had 3 of her in a single pull. Is that where she went?