Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Overlord K
Jun 14, 2009

Captain Baal posted:

You come back later when you servants are stronger and can sustain a fight against him.

Or a single servant who can one round him! :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Overlord K
Jun 14, 2009
Waver is a super investment for the future at this point, as he won't reach his always gotta be on the field to save your rear end status until months from now. At this point he's more a NP charge button. Really any 5* will give you what you need to coast through content for quite a while. Especially since we'll get to all just pick up Herc later if you didn't get him to start with. :v:

Overlord K
Jun 14, 2009

Bakanogami posted:

http://news.fate-go.jp/2017/nerosai3/

Info on the next event over in JP. Looks like a new Nero festival?

Kinda regretting dumping my quartz on the class rate up. All I got was Ibaraki Douji and a bunch of bad duplicate CEs.

Hell yeah Nero fest. Gonna have Cu Alter carry me through all the super tough matches again, this time with Merlin!

Even if odds are they'll all be tuned to be anti Merlin. :v: