Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

i loving love the risemara. love it. cant live without it in my gacha games

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Self hatred now prevents self hatred later

always be rerolling

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

So after a few rerolls I got what might be my first good set even if it doesn't have a 5* servant. It has Emiya, Robin Hood, Martha, Kaleidoscope and Heavens Feel. Im keeping the code, dont know if I should keep using it or hope for a better one still

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Ok now I did a roll that has vlad, tamamo, a formal craft and a few Cus. Better off with this one than the other one with Archer/Martha/Robin/Kaleidoscope/Heavens Feel?

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Do we know the rates for 5* servants? There is no way that its 1%, feels way worse.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

After complaining about the rates I got an extremely servant set of rolls which I might just keep. Even if it doesnt have any good crafts. Robin, Cu, Emiya, Carmilla, Lancelot and Jean. Should probably just stick with this one and hope for better crafts and support units later on.

Giving up some of the accounts I was holding

Vlad + Tamamo Catte + Formal craft - FVNEp35bhj password 1111

Martha + T.Catte + Lancelot + Kaleidoscope- r2Fx3Vhbka password 1111

Cao Ni Ma fucked around with this message at 13:14 on Jun 27, 2017

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Captain Keene posted:

It is so incredibly strange to feel a sense of accomplishment at clearing 40AP hands again.

Never played the japan version but I did my first 40ap hands just as I gained enough points to actually run it and it was pretty rivitting poo poo. All my reserve units died and all that was left were my and my support unit Jeanne. Both at like 1500 health. Gained two easy base levels from it

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Vengarr posted:

You'll have to forgive any mistakes here because I'm a dumb liberal arts major, but I believe that on average, it would take 500 spins of the Gacha to get 5x of a 5* Servant (assuming you were cursed to only draw a particular 5*). This would cost $880 dollars using the most cost-efficient purchase in the store. And that just gives you the opportunity to start acquiring Blank Saint Graphs. Again, assuming you were cursed to only draw a particular 5*, getting 91 BSG after this point would take 9,100 rolls on average, or 27,300 Saint Quartz, or $15,600 dollars. You could buy a loving car.

In real terms it would naturally take much more than that, since your odds of drawing any particular 5* Servant are only 1/5. You'd inevitably max out most of your 5* Servants before you really started getting Blank Saint Graphs in sizeable numbers. And this is from the JPN server, where there are many more 5* Servants than on NA--your odds of drawing duplicates of a Servant you already have 5 duplicates of are much lower there. We're talking down payment on a house, here.

At least you can say this is the worst it can possibly get--

:shepface:
http://fate-go.cirnopedia.org/comic_page_02.php?chapter=74#nav

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

drat I think we screwed up with the whole Quattro Vagina thing, we already have all these games and merchandise made with that name, we cant take it back anymore

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Sophism posted:

I hope we get an Alter version of Attila, so then newbies can get endlessly confused about Altria, Altera, Altria Alter and Altera Alter.

If altera is the destroyer of civilizations wouldn't alter altera be like the creator of civilizations?

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Got jack poo poo from a 10 roll and a few tickets. Feels gacha

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Wait rerolling today still gives you all the quartz for extra rolls as well as all the junk they gave us? Or is that just for accounts made prior to today?

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

I actually pulled Gil on my first reroll but everything else about the pull was horrible.

Im keeping the code and seeing if the next few ones come up with some better stuff in it.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Stairmaster posted:

I've decided to reroll for gilgamesh

have i truly become a monster
surrender to risemara

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Kay Kessler posted:

I don't think you're eligible for the free 4-star pick if you reroll now, so that's something to into consideration if it matters to you.

You are, the ticket is in the mailbox. You dont get everything else though like the free tickets

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

In gacha, we are all equal.

This game does a horrible number on my cellphone. I had to get a new case because my old one would just cause my phone to overheat when I played this for too long.

e-Holy poo poo got the most pumped newbie roll which had Berserker, d'eon and martha. Watch the other 10 pull be absolute poo poo.

Cao Ni Ma fucked around with this message at 23:36 on Jul 7, 2017

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

MotU posted:

is the story officially over in Japan? are they just adding like side story stuff now or something?

The original story is done and now they are going through an interlude of sorts for the second big story arc

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Endorph posted:

slightly faster than they released in the jp version but still somewhat slow at first, would be my guess. depends if they get more than 3 people

Is it three people working on the actual script and more people working on the coding/networking/etc? Because 3 people shouldn't take long to translate the content but if its like 3 people doing everything then lol

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Man starting out with herc and gil feels so much better than jeanne/emiya

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Pureauthor posted:

Lancelot sounds like me trying to talk to my dentist while she's cleaning my teeth.

most apt description I've heard of lancelot yet

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Bakanogami posted:

That's one thing they've done a good job of in FGO, adding Berserkers who are crazy in different ways, like Kiyohime or Nightingale.

Tamamo Cat best cat or dog thing. I love how unhinged she looks in the april fool card

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Vengarr posted:

Gilgamesh' VA dropped 1,000 buckaroos trying to get Gilgamesh...and failed.

Then he formed a contract with Rin's VA friended her because she did have him. Apparently after rerolling on four devices simultaneously.

Rin's risemara gacha game is powerful

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Marogareh posted:

All I want from this game in the future is that they update everyone's old attack animations.

they are working on it, its just very slow progress

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Sophism posted:

I really dislike Altera's design, but I think her CE illustration is the only one other than Nero's that doesn't look really off. I'll probably still pick Nero's, but it's a toss-up between the two of them.

That sucks. Was hoping to just be able to pick it up on whichever device is more convenient at the time, but if it means issuing codes every session I guess I'll just keep it on my tablet. Thanks for clarifying!

Alteras design is bad in game but you come to appreciate it in learning with manga because she's apparently some sort of forward swept wing civilization destroying weapon.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

I hope tank artroria is Riyo's 5* unit

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Oreo breaks Gacha! Dont know if bad civilization

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

I cant even loving roll because the game doesn't work on oreo. fix your poo poo aniplex or sony or whatever

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

So I'm looking at the japanese tier lists recently and uhhh what the gently caress happened with jeanne that she went from a 6-7/10 servant to just behind Merlin???

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Tarezax posted:

Losing the self-stun on her NP helped a lot

No, the rating even post stun removal was still pretty low. Has her kit changed at all recently or has it been strictly a change in the meta?

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Ibram Gaunt posted:

IIRC she was really useful during the Nerofest challenge quests which is why she jumped so high.

Motto posted:

the appmedia list is mainly based around whatever the hardest content is, so Jeanne suddenly being particularly useful during Nerofest made her jump up.

So just a momentary jump because of the meta then.

I'm trying to recover my old gilgamesh account because I forgot to back it up prior to updating to android 8.1 and found myself unable to play the game. I have an older Jeanne account and I thought I could try maining it over gilgamesh but if she's still super situational then https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVfXz-L7p1Y&t=17s

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

I cant recover my Gilgamesh account so might as well keep playing the Jeanne one :sigh:

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

UchihaHirou posted:

I have an alt account I haven’t played since gilgamesh banner. Do you want it? It’s got gilgamesh/drake/herc/emiya. It has no quartz because i like to roll, but its also got like 700 AP queued from 1/2 AP embers. I think it’s level 42 or something.

Nah, its fine. Ill make Jeanne work plus I already spent the cash to roll on the thanks giving banner.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Shingouryu posted:

Made a stupid decision to buy just enough quartz to do a 10 pull after getting trolled by Siegfried with the free 10 quartz.

Sometimes stupidity is rewarded

I got a 5* too today! ...it was drake

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Got a tamamo, which is better than I expected but is still sort of lovely because I have no loving damage with Jeanne as my other 5*

Got the scat lady on an extra 10 roll so theres my damage ai guess.

Cao Ni Ma fucked around with this message at 11:32 on Nov 22, 2017

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

UberJew posted:

i got jeanne from the guaranteed roll and scathach from a single 10 roll so that's exhausted all of my luck for the year

i finally have five stars other than vlad (and good ones)!!

also anyone who did not allow headpats is truly a shameful master

In contrast I really loving want a vlad now to go with my Jeanne and Tamamo. Im going to loving whale on the Nero Bride banner.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

SpaceDrake posted:

I mean, those 11 million JP downloads gotta come from somewhere. And tbf, Mecha Eli is pretty much a super robot and Mecha Godzilla reference, so I'm not surprised kids love her.

I mean yes but a few years ago you'd ask a child in japan the same question and they would say whatever Idol game was popular then and they'd know nothing about super robots and godzilla

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Pierson posted:

she dead yo

She lives on in our hearts (and in learning with manga)

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

A genocide of hands

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

It's painful to think I need to hold on to all my quart till the Nero bride banner because she's the best fit for my ats team. Specially with Gil showing up again soon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

SpaceDrake posted:

For the record, the full tally of his buffs after all his strengthenings and interludes is:

-UBW gets 100% added to its damage scaling;
-Clairvoyance becomes Hawkeye, which takes his star drop increase from 16-32% to 50-100% and tacks on a 50-100% crit damage steroid on top of it that stacks with his Independent Action passive;
-Magecraft becomes Projection Magecraft, the potency increase goes from 21-35% to 25-40%, and it affects all three card types.

EMIYA on JP is a freaking monster once skilled up.

It's amazing how emiya has been buffed consistently to be a very good Archer over time while Seiba has been left in a gutter.