Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon
It's just a random gacha CE. No spoilers.

Vengarr fucked around with this message at 16:31 on Dec 18, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon

dogsicle posted:

it's the lb completion reward, not just a gacha ce

My bad, I didn't know they gave out reward CEs. Just thought it was a cool picture/reference.

Bogart posted:

Yeah, not cool. I might say “here’s the new servants :)” is a spoiler too

Well, you can't really avoid that unless you avoid the internet. Europa and Orion are top 3 trending topics worldwide on Twitter.

Vengarr fucked around with this message at 16:48 on Dec 18, 2019

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon

Factor_VIII posted:

Yeah, the bull that had carried Europa was Zeus, but I wonder if they actually have that be the case in FGO.

I also wonder if there are other Servants that appear on modern currency:

Florence Nightingale was on the pound at one point, Tesla has his own cryptocurrency, and Artoria is on the 100 Yen note.

I assume.

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon

Omobono posted:

Wait, what?
Was that :thejoke: and it went over my head?

Well, she's not on there yet. But It's only a matter of time.

Just discovered Jeanne has her own Euro coin in France, so add her to the list.

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon

Gologle posted:

I just saw the most lowkey horrifying thing. A guy with NP5 Waver and MLB'd CEs...where before this banner his Waver was only NP1.

I got an NP3 Waver spook rolling for Eresh.

I mean...at least it's a Servant you're gonna use all the time.

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon

Pureauthor posted:

Hokusai is NY.

You don't need more than NP1 of any non-welfare Gold Servant to perform well. NP2+ golds is strictly the province of whales, love and/or giant lucksacks.

No Servant needs NP2+, but there are cases where it definitely makes a huge difference in power and/or utility. Typically nukes or Servants that intend to spam their NP a lot. Gilgamesh, Archuria, Rider Mordred, Dantes (post-Skadi),Vlad III...

Never to the point where I would roll specifically for a copy. Unless I liked the character to begin with.

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon

Aurora posted:

depending on how my qp goes i might end up farming tomoe over salter because i can 4slot it versus the kuro/santera setup

The salter node is better than the others to the point where it's more efficient even if you have to 4-or-5 turn it.

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon
I think she says later on that all bias aside, he did grow into a capable hero. She just ran into him in his “spoiled brat favored by Athena” phase.

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon

Mason Dixon posted:

Yeah, the introductions for the group felt more like boss previews, though I'm not sure why they'd be antagonists. I'm guessing something will go wrong during their awakening to brainwash or subjugate them, maybe deliberately due to the new evil-acting lady. I'm also very curious about the one Da Vinci was so eager to just skip over.

Scandinavia Peperocino is an extremely villainous name and I will not hear a word to the contrary.

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon

Gologle posted:

Nasu it's ok to have your Western character's names be like...James, or John, or Jorge, or even Pierre. They don't have to literally all be nonsense word salad.

To be fair, Akuta isn't a real Japanese name either. It's literally the kanji for "garbage" which is...inauspicious?

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon
Plot twist: he's the heroic version, happily married and raising his daughter as a devout family man.

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon

The Divine Orator posted:

yeah the anniversary is when the GSSR starts to offer something almost like actual value for money in terms of variety and price, this one is kind of miserable for the bad odds of getting someone you want alone.

I'm okay with the randomness, but getting a dupe is such a letdown.

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon
NP2 Mama.

Imokaywiththis.jpg

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon

Clawtopsy posted:

free olga marie you cowards

Pssh, yeah right.

We all know we aren't getting Olgamarie for free.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon
Are we seriously going to wait 4 months for LB1? That seems long.