Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
  • Post
  • Reply
Inverse
Jun 29, 2010


dont invest too much into lily, she is worse then most 3*, re roll for waver/herc for muh efficiency.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inverse
Jun 29, 2010


Sinistral posted:

So how much do I have to hate myself to get Gilgamesh.

just re roll when his gatcha is up

Inverse
Jun 29, 2010


Endorph posted:

lily isn't 'worse than most 3*'. she isn't great but she has a decent buster np and her attack stat isn't any worse than the 3* sabers. she's probably worse than caesar just because caesar brings something unique to the table but she's better than the rest of the 3* sabers

as a person who has and used lily on the jp version im letting you know, she is one of the worst, cute though.

Inverse
Jun 29, 2010


if you are not going waifus, the best 4* to pick are hercules and emiya, hercules crushes early game eliminating a lot of early grind time and emiya is really good because he slots into nearly every party decently.

the worst are marie and stelthno.

The "perfect" account is to roll waver/herk then pick deon to protect herk or redman because he becomes really good later on.

Inverse fucked around with this message at Jun 23, 2017 around 17:08

Inverse
Jun 29, 2010


cheetah7071 posted:

Do you get a noticeable leg up if you reroll for a second 4* in the tutorial roll?

the biggest leg up is getting waver/herc in the first rolls and picking deon with your first roll. You will crush the first year of playing and all events, hell it can even clear most current content.

The absolute best Craft essence to get is kalidiscope it adds 80% to your starting np gauge and is critcal for speed farming exp.

Inverse fucked around with this message at Jun 24, 2017 around 14:02

Inverse
Jun 29, 2010


http://imgur.com/a/MF6Ar all the banners

Inverse
Jun 29, 2010


AfroSquirrel posted:

I think Berserkers are overrated and Heracles is inferior to Tamacat.

you are correct in one of these statements.

Inverse
Jun 29, 2010


EzEight posted:

I read that Carmilla has crazy NP and star generation. Will this change be in the released version of the game?

she will really good right off the bat

Captain Baal posted:

No, the US version should have all of the strengthening missions right away and even then Carmilla has always just had naturally good NP gain and star gen.

one huge thing to note is how hard those quests are too reach as a new player, until a bunch of events fully ascending servants is a bear.


grail ascending will be in the game which is a using a grail from each chapter to raise the level limit of a servant by 5 until 90 which goes by 2 (92 94 96 98 100) and level to 91-100 is an absurd amount of gold and exp prolly 200 millon iirc? (gold misson gives 1-2 millon) 90 is typically the best place to stop unless you have found your one true waifu. then level to 100 (note just about everyone who gets jeanne alter will level her to 100.)

Inverse
Jun 29, 2010


I took vlad to 100 on japan, rad vlad needs love (he then got a huge buff and it went from novelty to really good choice)

Inverse
Jun 29, 2010


Unlucky7 posted:

Do they mean servers powered by a potato, or servers that literally are a potato?

yes.

Inverse
Jun 29, 2010


blizzardvizard posted:

So is it safe to reroll on an emulator or am I gonna get banned for that?

they didnt ban emulator accounts they just banned emulators so if you get a good one, bind it.

Inverse
Jun 29, 2010


Tae posted:

So what are tips for actually playing through?

windmill slam busters till the enemy is dead.

Inverse
Jun 29, 2010


Gologle posted:

So, if I wanted to buy quartz, I would have to transfer the account code to a phone, buy it there, then get another code to transfer it back to emu? Would that work?

it would.

Inverse
Jun 29, 2010


Stairmaster posted:

i did it

i finally ran out of ap

you got quartz

Inverse
Jun 29, 2010


How did DW mess up so bad with Xiang, were they scared they were just gonna make a better lancelot?

Inverse
Jun 29, 2010


current datamines I have found for part 2.

Qin shi Huang
SSR Ruler
9977/15828
QAABB
5/4/3/4/- 0.47/3

Enemy Party: NP Drain 1 bar, Def down 10-20% 3 turns. CD8
Enemy Party: 70% chance to inflict Stun. Self : 20-30% Atk up 3 turns. CD8
Self: NP charge 30-50%, remove debuff, Heal 1000-3000. CD8
Passiv: Debuff Resist up 18%
NP Arts
Self: Invul 1 turn, Taunt 500% 1 turn, Atk up 50-100% (Overcharge), Crit up 50-100% (level), Star Weight up 300% 3 turns



Li Shuwen (Old)
SSR Assassin
11470/12568
QAABB
4/2/1/5/3 ?/?

Self: Invul pierce, Crit up 50-100% 1 turn. CD8
Self: Evasion, Star Gen up 10-20% 1 turn. CD8
Self: Atk up 30-50%, Debuff immune 1 turn. CD8
Passives: Arts and Star Gen up 8%
NP Arts
1 enemy: Def down 3 turns ?-40% (overcharge?), ST 900-1500%(?), ?-100% chance to inflict instant death (overcharge?).

Inverse
Jun 29, 2010


MonsieurChoc posted:

1-Star Rider Geronimo with his Cadillac.

It would be cool if we got more 1 and 2*servants at some point for variety.

Inverse
Jun 29, 2010


Xiang is good if you dont have your own skadi for the np cheese a solid 7.5 I would say.

Inverse
Jun 29, 2010


OnimaruXLR posted:

Chaldea lunchtime is only going to be available until the end of the year, right? Is it worth trying to getting additional copies if you're unlikely to grab the whole set? I know that bond points are a huge rear end pain once you get past the initial five, but grinding for mana prisms doesn't strike me as being any better.

You can buy more copies in a year or so with a rare prism to allow you to buy copies at 1000 each.

Inverse
Jun 29, 2010




god drat

Inverse
Jun 29, 2010


Exia posted:

I love her artwork, super sad NA needs to wait two years before I can roll for her

Its alright she viciously berates you for summoning her.

Inverse
Jun 29, 2010


RanKizama posted:

Because her art is loving awful. Everything else is pretty good.

her art is the only reason to even get her she is not great mechanically .

Inverse
Jun 29, 2010


Bakanogami posted:

Oh man this is a good JP banner. I dumped three rolls and a ton of tickets into it and got nothing but spooked by extra copies of Chiron and Carmilla (because seriously (maybe LB3 spoiler?)if you're going to get spooked by another gold assassin while going for Yu, why not also make it the other female vampire villain turned tsukkomi character in subsequent gag events)

I decide to give it one last swing, and managed to get both Yu and a copy of Red Hare. Yu's great, I think she's eclipsed Jalter in terms of complaining about why the hell we summoned her.

Assassin was also the only class I didn't have an AoE servant with an NP charge for, too, so she's even nice mechanic-wise. She does have a weird thing going on with her NP removing her own buffs, but with one of her skills giving buff removal resistance. I hope I'm not gonna have to max that too quickly.

I was kind of interested in the emperor dude, but it was more mechanically than in his character. I guess I'm happier just using him as a support rather than spending time farming up chinabits to feed him.

its 36 bells and 60 cores total to skill QSH his np scales his crit damage so he is a servant you really want to go all in for with multiple np (3 is prolly min) with.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inverse
Jun 29, 2010


now begins the great race to scoop up all the fate grand order players.

  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • Post
  • Reply