Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST

Doomay posted:

Just pulled a Jeanne and will trade you if you're still looking! I'm not super familiar with how to trade accounts or anything, I don't have PMs, do you have discord?

Go to My Room, scroll down Issue Transfer Number. Create a password. You'll then get a onetime use code you can PM to the other guy (with the password). To activate the code go to 'Data Transfer' on the title screen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

I have rolled every single available 5* at this point.

Except Waver.

The game mocks me.

Who wants an account with Jeanne, Emiya and Atalanta? If possible I'd like to trade for a Waver account.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

Vhak lord of hate posted:

So I rolled two Wavers in the introductory pulls and everyone seems to be on his nuts but I'm feeling like I'm trying to level as a healer in an mmo. The only 4* I have is getting two archer Emiyas and the free Saber. Is this going to be grueling until like 50 hours of farming? Because if so I'd rather know and uninstall right now.

You cannot see me but I assure you my eye is twitching in annoyance.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

I always find it funny that Medea's best combat tactic is to repeatedly run up and shank her enemies in the face.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

You got Waver. You're good.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

Nah, FP rolls don't get rateups or events.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

Alternatively you could bypass QooApp completely and just download the APK from the web.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

Endorph posted:

the exp dailies

Specifically the 30 and 40AP ones.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

My recollection is fuzzy but basically when they released a bunch of SSR stuff one of the most sought-after rolls in particular had a way lower chance than the others and GBF happily kept silent and didn't let anyone know. Of course people started compiling data after a while and found something very fishy about the frequency of that drop and boom.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

I decided to do a victory lap 10 pull after every completed Singularity just for the heck of it.

First one got me Cu, Caesar, Lu Bu and Sumanai.

Eh, I'll take it.

Pureauthor fucked around with this message at 17:28 on Jun 27, 2017

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

EzEight posted:

Gonna do a 10pull when AUO/ Gilgamesh gatcha comes along after that its hoarding quartz for AP and events.

Don't do this. You should have more than enough Fruit to do whatever it is you need to do.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

Lord Koth posted:

There is literally a hidden attribute in the game called Saberface, and yes, there are enemies/Servants that get a bonus against them (though none currently in the game, I believe). Yes, Jeanne is one of those with that attribute.

In addition to that several enemies are coded to prioritize Saberface-attribute Servants. Dudes like Beserker Lancelot, Mordred, and Gilles.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

Tae posted:

Is there seriously no way to back out of the card attack menu?

No, AFAIK they don't want you to be changing stuff up after you know where the crit stars are distributed. You can still change your Target, though, so make use of that if you can.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

Nate RFB posted:

Oh yeah this is a silly thing, but how do you change the battle speed? I mean I know you can do it because they allow you to do so during one of the Fuyuki battles, but every time I've looked for it afterwards it hasn't been there.

Hit Attack button, while choosing cards the battle speed switch should be there.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

Gaius Marius posted:

Is Mordred herself considered a Saberface, does she break every mirror she comes across?

I mean, Mordred has issues, man.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

Kyte posted:

I rolled 160 quartz and only got Emiya NP2 for it. I wanted tiddymom.

Welcome to gachahell.

Enjoy your stay

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

Oh, I misread. I guess tiddymom means Raikou then.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

Kojiro is canonically a dragonslayer on par with St. George and St. Martha and no one gets to say otherwise.

Pureauthor fucked around with this message at 05:19 on Jun 28, 2017

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

I wish the FP gacha would give me Cursed Arm already

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

The Apocrypha tie-in is literally a single CE?

Ha... hahaha

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

Sophism posted:

Sadly I can't do the 40 AP dailies yet, but I'll try selling 3* exp. cards. Pretty weird how that's more efficient than just using the 3*s.

I should probably advance the story more before diving into spending all my AP on dailies anyway.

If you can find a high-levelled Jeanne Support she can basically solo the 40AP daily.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

Sophism posted:

The highest one in my friends list is lvl 38 and she was getting slowly chipped down through the whole thing. By the time my team got to the stage 3 servant, she was the only one left standing and Marie just outlasted her by spamming that invincibility + heal over time move.

I'm not sure if that's the daily for the exp. cards though. I didn't pay a lot of attention to the rewards when doing them yesterday.

No, the EXP daily is the one where you fight Hands. The title is 'Burning Embers' or something along those lines. The ones where you fight shadow Servants are mostly for Ascension Mats.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

Man I hope wait for NA Okeanos is nowhere as bad as the wait for JPN Okeanos.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

Tired Moritz posted:

When you guys talk about selling the 3* exp to get mana prisms for better exp items, are you talking about the fou cards? I don't see how it's better at all other than a 50 atk/hp boost.

No, they mean the set of 4* Exp cards.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

Sophism posted:

Just checking the experience return on the 3* cards, it takes 4 of them to beat a single 4*. But since it takes selling 40 3*s of to get 10 of the 4* variety from Da Vinci, why is the conversion favorable?

Is it only for when you have 3*s for a class you don't need at all?

Because the QP cost is the same regardless of whether you slap on a 3* or a 5* and while you may think you're absolutely drowning in QP now I assure you you will want to save it up later.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

Lord Koth posted:

Oh, hey, we're getting a whole single Golden Fruit(Apple?) tomorrow. For an issue that was(it's been fixed now) apparently causing the game to become unresponsive.

That, uh, seems rather minor compared to what I vaguely recall from the JP release or other mobages for similar things. Still, always good to start saving those up now.

If it's not actual server downtime we're not getting them free quartz.

Speaking of which I'm not sure if I should be surprised the servers have apparently been running butter smooth since launch.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

They're supposed to refresh every month. Not sure about why they have it listed as lasting a year.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

I'm pretty sure 'Napping in the Dazzling Sunshine and Feasting' is right up there for weird NP names.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

I'm more tickled by the idea that her greatest manifestation of her 'legend' is being a giant lazybones.

Also I want them to add more RotK Servants. Rider Guan Yu when???

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

Assassin Ehud when?

"I have a message from God for you!" *stab*

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

Right now, Caesar for nongold Sabers. Obviously if you can roll Arturia, Altera or Alter you'll wreck face.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

The game really needs to better explain how to set up your Support Servant. I'm getting no end of lvl 1 Mash friend requests.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

She's very much an all-rounder Servant when it's generally preferred to have each Servant do one or two things really really well.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

'Nero', 'White Nero' and 'People who are not Nero and therefore not important'

(What were they thinking when they wrote Septem)

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

Tae posted:

Is there a list of free characters, then? I eyed a lot of Special Edition One-Time Only characters.

Not counting the 4* Welfares:

Caster Cu (Unlock after Fuyuki)
Kiyohime (Unlock after Orleans)
Boudica (Unlock after Septem)

Spoilers for unreleased Singularities, if you're the sort to care:

Archer David (Okeanos)
Assassin Jekyll/Hyde (London)
Caster Geronimo (America)
Saber Bedivere (Camelot)
Lancer Jaguarman (Babylonia)

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

I can live with getting most of the servants on the list or not but I am going to spend sooooo much money you guys on Jeanne Alter when she gets her limited release

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

Tae posted:

So I'm told it's better to repeat burning quests over the others even if you already got the mana prism reward for the day? Why is that?

The 3* Exp cards can be burned for Mana Prisms.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

Plutonis posted:

Columbus and Scherazade look so cool, shame it's gonna be 2 years before they get available

Even more of a shame that unless I am missing something very major, Scheherazade looks terrible from a gameplay standpoint.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

Who's 'Both Ceremonies' supposed to be?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

I wonder how big a splash the game's english release has made in the first 3 days.