Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jenny Angel
Oct 24, 2010

Out of Control
Hard to Regulate
Anything Goes!
Lipstick Apathy
The impression I'm getting from skimming the thread is that while there are certainly some Servants that are way stronger than others, the game's chill enough that I can just fill up a squad with whichever anime girls make my heart sing the most. Is that accurate

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jenny Angel
Oct 24, 2010

Out of Control
Hard to Regulate
Anything Goes!
Lipstick Apathy
Is she extremely bitchy and unsympathetic because that's 100% my type when it comes to anime girls

Jenny Angel
Oct 24, 2010

Out of Control
Hard to Regulate
Anything Goes!
Lipstick Apathy
Gachapon gave me Marie as my free 4-star. She seems fairly weak but she's rad enough as a "wife" that I'm keeping her. Any recommendations on who I should stick in a team with her using Servants I can get from free Gachapon rolls? If at all possible, I'd like to have a team consisting entirely of unpleasant and/or unsympathetic women

Jenny Angel
Oct 24, 2010

Out of Control
Hard to Regulate
Anything Goes!
Lipstick Apathy
Neat, I got a double of Kiyohime already. What purpose should I put the spare towards? Leveling up her NP?

Jenny Angel
Oct 24, 2010

Out of Control
Hard to Regulate
Anything Goes!
Lipstick Apathy
Just pulled Jing Ke from a gachapon and her love of assassinations and getting tipsy have definitely earned her a spot on my team. Is she any good?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jenny Angel
Oct 24, 2010

Out of Control
Hard to Regulate
Anything Goes!
Lipstick Apathy
gently caress... I'm pretty sure I'm not gonna encounter any Noble Phantasm names better than "Just, Kill"