Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

im ready

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

How is performance on phones? Every video I've seen has annoying periods of slowdown

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

im ready for my jank SEA translation

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Space Flower posted:

they already stressed in-stream that Altria was given to them by TYPE-MOON so idg the frenzied "translation RIP" responses.

just lmao if you think I get any news outside of skimming this thread while looking at astolfo's butt

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

that owns

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

boobica

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Hate-Senpai posted:

Gah. I've been owned.

don't listen, im sure umi would want you to do the trolling

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Hate-Senpai posted:

I guess it's time to post 316 pictures of Umi.

if you find them all of fate cosplay you could probably post them before baal notices and closes the thread

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Hate-Senpai posted:

I loving hate you Ibram Gaunt.

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Ibram Gaunt posted:

Was prepared to sink all my quartz cuz I'm a sucker for ~new and unique classes~ spent a single ten pull and well. Guess I'll have quartz for Christmas afterall.

lol this isn't even shocking anymore

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Shiny777 posted:

"Being Sieg" is reason enough.

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

RanKizama posted:

Now hold up, the way the instructional made it sound was that after every turn you had a complete reshuffle of all your cards. I was trying to make sense of the system so I could end up predicting my third and fourth turns but shrugged it off based on that assumption.

i don't remember much of the tutorials but all 15 cards being used every three turns was def something i was able to notice just paying attention after the first hour or two so :shrug:

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Gologle posted:

You have no idea how badly I wanted to burn each of the three Nero summons I got today in search of MHX, but I abstained. I was not aware before now, because it only tells you on the actual website, the days that Alter can be summoned in the gacha, and today was not part of those days.

there's a reason the banner has pictures of servants on it

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Pierson posted:

I dunno what the rates are in other mobile games but FGO is like telling a PAD player all he can roll for is 6* GFEs and everything else is golems.

I don’t think this analogy works considering there’s a guy on YouTube who regularly solos current challenges and higher level content with a common 3*

e: FGO definitely seems meaner in terms of maxing our a super rare character but it has much less of “get hosed if your leader skill isn’t 6x or greater” since basically anything you can roll has some niche it fills. PAD’s unit variety is different flavors of multipliers

Erg fucked around with this message at 19:13 on Jan 6, 2018

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Sefal posted:

I am going to go all out for Iskander and I will grail him.

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Nursery Rhyme off a single ticket is good enough for me :toot:

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

the thought of Iskander is what keeps me saving quartz

surely 40 rolls will be enough right???

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Baal's poo poo posted:

I would only really recommend him [Iskander] if he's your husbando or something

:whatup:

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

El Burbo posted:

I haven't rolled her. Though I've rolled every other 5* I wanted and some I haven't wanted and now have 7 of them, so I shouldn't complain, but by god I will.

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

she’s got all her outfits unlocked it’s fine

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

I miss Olga

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

he started fixing the knk deficiency so he should be forgiven for his past wrongs

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

It’s so that you can have a page full of them without spending a dime

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

those are some good nps

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Tired Moritz posted:

do anyone really wants the spawn rate increase CE in the support? I just want to finish these quests and you're making them harder :(

I’m still grinding to get enough to MLB the 5*

when is this thing gonna drop!!

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

thark posted:

The secret is, having your sanity give out before managing to spend more apples than the event gave out.

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

i need lots of saber gems but i also don't like raid events in general so sorry chaldea good luck with all that

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

well I know what my next attempt will be then

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

boredsatellite posted:

Put more old men in the game imo

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

dogsicle posted:

otoh costumes are mostly lame because they get pasted over existing animations with ill-fitting results

make summer boys

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Kild posted:

Babylon feels a lot better to grind through than Camelot imo so at least there's that.

The rear end in a top hat fights in Babylon made me madder than the ones in Camelot, but that might be because I did them back to back

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

having both is preferable but im willing to trade the april fool's event for a back button a year early so i don't have to close out of this dumb game when i forget to pop an np charge or star gather

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

I see you’re in favor of an np only update

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Raita understands the importance of cool old men

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

I think the in app event page usually has a full list with the percent boost