Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Crap just Liz, Proto Cu and Tamamo Cat. Guess I gotta reroll until I get my ex rank from my banned japanese account who got Waver and Vlad at the same time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Super No Vacancy posted:

I got Tamamo Cat and Stheno so if I can pick Elizabeth now I'm pretty satisfied

Got all three fron two rolls (after the free quartz) but I wanted a 5*...

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Psiwri posted:

Relisting this, it has cleared most of Fuyuki but has not finished it, also has Marie and Stheno as other gold servants, 25% arts CE, 60% starting NP CE

Bind: sbWP8d7wwW
Pass: vlord22

Thanks, maining this cause Vlad was a bro 2 years ago.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Mashu raises to 4 in the story

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Columbus and Scherazade look so cool, shame it's gonna be 2 years before they get available

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Oh yeah drat those are some lovely stats. My boner shan't taunt me.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

IIRC they appear on Apocrypha too which will start airing tomorrow

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Waver and Mercury Maid that is

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

I love my doggy of Chulainn

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Robert E. Lee summoned as the car from Dukes of Hazzard

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Moriarty killed Kennedy

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

MotU posted:

just got Siegfried off a Single Pull, is there anything he is useful for?

Sorry

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Cu Chulainn Alter but if anything he's gonna appear only in like next year lol

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

a kitten posted:

Decent interview, even if nothing earth shattering.

https://twitter.com/RPGSite/status/882606555455143936

Fate related news!

http://www.rpgsite.net/news/5763-fate-extella-the-umbral-star-is-heading-to-steam-on-july-25

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

I'm buying it for hte PC because I have AIDS

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

90 quartz and just a kaleidoscope and a bunch of 4* CEs

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Gologle posted:

Oh good, my next ten pull I got Gil. Now I can quit for now. A little under 400 dollars spent, not bad. As long as Scathach isn't released any time soon, I can recuperate and hoard. She should be released in about four months time, if we really are following the release schedule of Japan. Thank God.

:stare:

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

SpaceDrake posted:

A lot of the Summer 2017 servants have super robot in-jokes as part of their animations and/or kit.

Fran has the loving Zankantou

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

oath2order posted:

I sincerely hope columbus is just an amazing rear end in a top hat in fate. He looks like he is.

He's definitely shown as historically accurate as possible

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

The jp version has a potato server and they gave like 30 quartz every week due to server maintenance but thank goodness hte NA one is not like that lol

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

RMZXAnarchy posted:

So I've opened up EMIYA's 2nd Interlude, what's the little reward? Is it a buff to his Noble Phantasm?

Yeah, increases damage a bunch

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

RMZXAnarchy posted:

I'm pretty sure Passionlip does more than raise eyebrows for many people.

It raises something down here. Heyoo!

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Gologle posted:

To all the people worried, remember this: All of human wisdom is contained in these three words: Wait and hope.

gently caress you Dantes! You are one of the least frequent rate-ups!

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Just max np what you have, lock them and burn the leftovers

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Baal should make a list of the top rated silvers and bronzes on the OP tbh.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

She says woof even though she's a cat....

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Put Georgios to tank since Lancelot has jack poo poo for defense and pair him with a Hassan for crit generation. Get fous from the shop and feed him.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Also give him a CE that either increases Buster when you have him whack enemies really hard with his chain or increase stargen if you are having him use his NP a lot

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Three azoths but one Jeanne is still a real big loving deal tho

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

And just as I say that I blew up 30 tickets but only got gold CEs :negative:

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

https://streamable.com/syip9

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Compendium posted:

He also made the mistake of summoning a really hot dude that his wife would pay attention to instead of him.

That was his second option to be fair

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

LibrarianCroaker posted:

I'm sorry, are you saying Alexander isn't a really hot dude?

Alexander would have hosed the both of them at the same time

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

https://twitter.com/typedril/status/909895014997688321

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Prisma Illya is trash for pedophiles. If you watch it you should go to hell

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Endorph posted:

swimsuit servants are badass and half of them have more clothes than their default versions

nitocris' medjed sheet ftw

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Toph Bei Fong posted:

Alright, you got me sucked back in. Up to episode 7 now. The Waver/Iskander comedy duo is carrying the show thus far, but there have been some very well choreographed fight scenes, especially anything involving Lancelot. Can't agree with the characterization of Gilgamesh, but, well, it's a show, not a documentary on the Epic, and its nice to see him fleshed out a bit more from F/SN. (I guess I'll have to watch Unlimited Blade Works after this, won't I? I've read the Fate route of the VN, but there's only so much time in the day...)

It's much better than the "Hey, here's another character from F/SN, but as a child! And unbeknownst to them, they're all kinda related or connected! Wait til they grow up, huh?" that the first episode kept doing.

Teacher Waver appears on Fate/Apocrypha and UBW animes as well as a FYI. And there's a Light Novel series starring him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Endorph posted:

the entire gag with liz is that idols are weird. her singing is terrible and is said to be such in the game. she wants to be an idol because it'd make men obsessed with her and there are several gags in ccc pointing out that only gross, weird guys would be obsessed with her.