Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Kai still has a giant rear end on VC4. Bless the artists.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Endorph posted:

raita 100% draws characters exactly as he always does for valkyria chronicles if you look at his art, he didnt reign it in at all, its just that his art isn't literally posted up in the game, but rather translated into 3d models

Yeah the only thing they reigned it in was that the contract forbid him I poo poo you not of doing erotic fanart and doujs of the characters.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Crasical posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-ezW4nHAe8

These are the Nobu Remix I was hoping for. That's good.

Male Nobu sounds girlier...?!

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Time for the Nasuverse Powerlevel Charts.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

the_steve posted:

Archer William Tell

They added him last month in JP

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Omobono posted:

Yes, Saber Alter came home. So did a third Herakles and a sixth EMIYA. At least now I can slowly get the Mona Lisa CE.

In other news, Scheherazade's third ascension is :ugh:, which is a pity because those hairs look awesome. Le sigh, back to first ascension art you go lady. Who is the artist, Raita?

(Autocorect, why do you recognize Taiga?)

Artist is Namaniku ATK and 3rd Schez is great.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Dawgstar posted:

Berserkers are risky on that node because the bugs like to zero in on them and crit them to death. I generally go with two AOE Assassins and one ST Saber (cheers to my support list friends who have Cleo and Shuten).

Yeah I run my last year scathach, a friend shuten and saberlot on that node

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

No break it seems, Summer 2 starts monday

https://fate-go.us/summer2019/

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Omobono posted:

Anyone got a write-up on summer 2 servants? From what I know (which may be wrong):
-Caster Nero; gameplay: best AoE caster in the game. Personality: Umu.
-Maid Artoria Alter Rider Spam; gameplay: meh. Meido tier: high. That evening dress: :discourse:
-Lancer Momzerker; gameplay: really good lancer. Design: Raita went all out on fanservice. Although, the school uniform ascension (does it count as a Banchou outfit?) is cute in my opinion.
-Medjed Nitocris; gameplay: no clue. Design: is Nitocris, thus 6 Pharaohs out of 5.
-Archer Helena: ??? I've got no fracking clue here.

E: uuuuggggghhhhh I must hold steady for Erekshigal in Christmas I've only got about 90 rolls banked between quartz and tickets. Gacha is bad civilization.

you forgot Ishtar, Nobu and Fran you philistine

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Six ten rolls, got Nero, Fran and Nito. Ironically didn't got many CEs though...

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

That certain NPC in the Salem singularity is going to tell us about his cat's name in NA

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Dont mind me if i do

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Endorph posted:

also jason has an argonauts targeting charisma which i think would just hit herc, medea, and atalante?

Asclepius

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Also ahhhh man the first new bronze servants since launch is huge news and I want the altera buff now

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Gareth is the 'special' knight.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

MonsieurChoc posted:

Is Jason's VA the same as Shinji?

It's Kira from SEED

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Crasical posted:

I wasn't familiar with the new Assassin, Charlotte Corday, which got me looking up her history, and the dude she assassinated, Jean-Paul Marat, which, holy crap.

Marat spent the early days of the revolution attacking any 'moderate' revolutionaries (Those NOT in favor of violent extremism), calling them enemies of the republic, and made statements such as '600 severed heads would would have assured your repose, freedom and happiness'. As the revolution went on, he circulated an idea that if foreign invaders or counter-revolutionaries would burst open the city's prisons and use the prisoners as soldiers to retake France, so the solution was kill everyone in the prisons. Which people actually did, in Paris and elsewhere, more than a thousand people methodically guillotined. That accomplished, he went back to his favorite pasttime of attacking any moderate revolutionaries, claiming that they were covert enemies of the republic (If-you're-not-with-me-you're-against-me), and advocating violence against them; which had basically destroyed the movement by the time Charlotte killed him.

While was "short in stature, deformed in person, and hideous in face", had a persistent skin condition (Which is why he was assassinated in the bathtub: He conducted all his affairs from a medicinal bath that helped ease the pain of his condition), the painting The Death of Marat depicted him as smooth skinned and handsome; he was eulogized by the Marquis De Sade: "Like Jesus, Marat loved ardently the people, and only them. Like Jesus, Marat hated kings, nobles, priests, rogues and, like Jesus, he never stopped fighting against these plagues of the people." They even used his bust instead of a crucifix during their attempts at creating new state-religions and dechristianizing France.

Yeah he was loving epic and badass

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

AtheistMantis posted:

Edit: just realized, is Gramps immune to the challenge Hassan instant death effect?

Yep.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

https://twitter.com/abiko_bot/status/1174270224650121217?s=20

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Ashsaber posted:

In case people didn't know, the preview images for the event showed the shopkeeper as someone else. One of SantAltera's sheep, actually. So this is kind of a shock.

The golden sheep is actually Dummuzid, Ishtar's husband

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

https://twitter.com/jan_trops/status/1174188691474079744?s=20

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

klapman posted:

my endlessly rewatching Kenny vs Spenny is a greater crime than anything Mordred's ever done

Bro Kenny vs Spenny pwns

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Happy Columbus Day

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Halloween next week.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

They got me jack poo poo.

E: Summer Fran's NP is Sanger's Zankantou and Summer Nero uses Funnels

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

https://twitter.com/pKjd/status/1201474186796908546?s=20

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

dogsicle posted:

it'd be nice if they could start just being welfares instead of holding giant candy canes or blasting your screen with MERRY CHRISTMAS

????