Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fat and Useless
Sep 3, 2011

Not Thin and Useful

Pierson posted:

Burned a couple of golden apples and my lvl70 EMIYA has his +3 dango CE. Cleared some friendslist slots if anyone needs him: 337,880,627

Full friends list :saddowns:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fat and Useless
Sep 3, 2011

Not Thin and Useful

NiceAaron posted:

If you or anyone else needs a friend with a high-level EMIYA with +3 dango CE, send me an invite. User id: 869,272,627

Thanks

Fat and Useless
Sep 3, 2011

Not Thin and Useful

Did some ticket pulls on moon banner even though I know better stuff is coming soon.

Medea(new), Divine Banquet(new), Imaginary Element(new), Ushiwakamaru(np fodder)

I'm okay with this! Thanks gacha.

Fat and Useless
Sep 3, 2011

Not Thin and Useful

Okay time to do a 10 pull tryin to get a Waver...

Holy Shroud and Projection.

I'm not amused.

Fat and Useless
Sep 3, 2011

Not Thin and Useful

Tsurupettan posted:

i flew close to the sun and challenged the gacha while looking for martha and waver

i got burned real hard on ~20ish rolls. i should've been happy w/ kintoki and walked.

I got a Black Grail on my second bad idea pull and that's it. 20 rolls down the hole. Still no 5 star servant. They don't exist.

I do have like one of every CE though.

Fat and Useless
Sep 3, 2011

Not Thin and Useful

I've got me some 130 quartz lets pull!

Pull One: David, Hector, Be Elegant, Projection, Black Grail

Pull Two: Imaginary Around, Imaginary Element, Another Ending, Buff Kirei

okay I get it stop with the CEs

Pull Three: Code Cast, Buff Kirei, Euryale

Pull Four: Antumbra, silver rider card... turns gold... Drake.

Done! Until Halloween...

Fat and Useless
Sep 3, 2011

Not Thin and Useful

90 quartz and 10 tickets, lets do this!

3 Kireis, 1 Tamamo Cat, 3 4 star Halloween CEs, Imaginary Around, Formal Craft, Orion

It's fine I'm not mad at you guys getting the good girl in 10 or 20 pulls.

I do have a problem in that I now have Lancelot, Hercules, and Tamamo Cat and need to choose just one of them to be my husbando/waifu.

Fat and Useless
Sep 3, 2011

Not Thin and Useful

SOLD

Fat and Useless
Sep 3, 2011

Not Thin and Useful

LightningSquid posted:

So, F2P people in the thread, how many 4* or 5* units do you all have so far? I'm concerned about running out of free quartz without getting anything interesting (although I have rolled two more 4* aside from the free one), but that's probably just because I've been spoiled by FEH

EDIT: Also, can you roll Salter and Nero on banners aside from the story one, because I'd really like one of those two but I've been told it's a bad idea to roll story

Acct 1: Herc, Nero, Saber Lily (has not done oceanos for quartz)

Acct 2: Herc, Cat, Lancelot, Liz, Caster Liz, Saber Lily, Altera x2, Drake, Orion (pretty dry on quartz)

Two accounts definitely made me hate life less to start but once you hit events like Moon Goddess and Halloween you have to pick one or go nuts.

Fat and Useless fucked around with this message at 23:04 on Nov 2, 2017

Fat and Useless
Sep 3, 2011

Not Thin and Useful

Tae posted:

My only 4+ are craft essence again

10 Tickets

Same

Fat and Useless
Sep 3, 2011

Not Thin and Useful

I finally hit the point where I can't fit everyone I want on my team! Time to bench a 5 star! I'm dying inside!

Nobu has brought me nothing but despair.

I look forward to Scathach and/or Jack ruining my day even more down the line.

Fat and Useless
Sep 3, 2011

Not Thin and Useful

Crasical posted:

(And for his unending hateboner for monks)

Anyone who has played Shogun 2 can confirm Ikko Ikki are the scum of the Earth. Who the hell thought peasant warrior monks with guns were a good idea?

Fat and Useless fucked around with this message at 23:54 on Nov 12, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fat and Useless
Sep 3, 2011

Not Thin and Useful

Scat Ticket: junk

Scat 10 Roll: junk

Mkay. Time to sit and wait for Jack.