Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kay Kessler
May 9, 2013

InfinityComplex posted:

That might happen because of a certain movie.

Would rather have an Avenger Sakura if we're doing movie tie-ins.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kay Kessler
May 9, 2013

So are we actually getting to pick a 4-star down the road? Because I'd like to nab a Carmilla, but I really don't want to give up my Jeanne to reroll.

Kay Kessler fucked around with this message at 08:16 on Jun 26, 2017

Kay Kessler
May 9, 2013

You should do all the dailies at least once anyway so you can hoard summon tickets for when you really need them.

Kay Kessler
May 9, 2013

Only enough for one 10 pull, but managed to nab Waver along with a Heaven's Feel. Somehow pulling 5's is so much easier here than in FE Heroes, even with the latter having a higher drop rate and a rolling gacha.

Kay Kessler
May 9, 2013

I don't think you're eligible for the free 4-star pick if you reroll now, so that's something to into consideration if it matters to you.

Kay Kessler
May 9, 2013

Edit: double post.

Kay Kessler
May 9, 2013

Bad Seafood posted:

I've found most of the music in this game pretty forgettable thus far but this outfit quest track is extremely my jam.

Those tracks are both from Extella. Which yeah, has some pretty good music.

Kay Kessler
May 9, 2013

So does Nero join the story gacha after the event? If so I'll probably save my quartz for later.

Kay Kessler
May 9, 2013

Neopie posted:

Someone pleasend tell me there's a better way to get silver statues than playing the 30 a daily over and over

Play the 20 instead. Practically the same drop rate and 10 points less.

Kay Kessler
May 9, 2013

Doesn't the 20 AP daily give out a guaranteed silver piece anyway? It certainly seems like it from my experience.

Kay Kessler
May 9, 2013

On the subject of cards, are there any chains that are in general the ones you want to be trying to form, or does it really vary by team?

Kay Kessler
May 9, 2013

Tired Moritz posted:

I hate using casters, what are all their animations so boring

Waver, problem solved.

Kay Kessler
May 9, 2013

Is there any difference between the CE you buy with silver medals and the one you buy with gold?

Kay Kessler
May 9, 2013

Jing Ke was the problem I had with that mission. Christ that NP hurts.

Kay Kessler
May 9, 2013

So when is the optimal time to start burning through golden apples? The round before the grand final?

Kay Kessler
May 9, 2013

According to that spreadsheet, fighting the Shadow Gilles in Orleans is just as good.

Kay Kessler
May 9, 2013

If Mephistopheles actually looked like that, he might not be the literal worst servant.

Kay Kessler
May 9, 2013

New Leaf posted:

Countdown to Boudicca DLC..

A Carmilla DLC that can only be played on the ground like the worm you are. :whip:

Kay Kessler
May 9, 2013

Um is anyone else getting "connection lost" messages? If it's just me, is there anything I can do?

Edit: disabling my connection then reebabling it seemed to fix is for now.

Kay Kessler fucked around with this message at 05:50 on Aug 1, 2017

Kay Kessler
May 9, 2013

60 Quartz, got the bastard. :woop:

Honestly wasn't even looking for him, just SAlter. Given she's a common rate-up and he isn't, I'm cool with it.

Also, holy poo poo this guy gains like 1000 points in both stats every five levels! :psypop:

Kay Kessler
May 9, 2013

Is there going to be another event shop that sells monuments like the Moon Festival? I'm assuming so, given how they only sold the three.

Kay Kessler
May 9, 2013

I'll be going for fangs, but I'm going to focus my AP on Berserker gems. Kintoki's skills need a fuckton to upgrade.

Kay Kessler
May 9, 2013

Clawtopsy posted:

i still have only one 4* hero

only marie loves me :sigh:

You can do just fine with silvers and bronzes. Cu is hands-down the best Lancer in the game (not that there's much competition, but still) and Andersen is a great Caster, and you've got couple of decent Berserkers in Kiyohime and Asterios. One look at Saber Lily should show you that gold doesn't always equal strength.

Golds do get picked more often by players in their support slot, so you'll miss out on a bunch of FP, but that's about it.

Kay Kessler
May 9, 2013

Luckily all my poo poo luck goes into the Fire Emblem gacha, giving me a decent chance to roll fours and fives in this game.

Kay Kessler
May 9, 2013

I've got Jeanne, Emiya, Herc, Carmilla, Lily, Waver, Kintoki, Lancelot, and a NP3 Artoria. Working on a triple Berserker team and an Arts team at the moment. Don't really care for gold Riders and Lancers since Cu, George and Medusa get the job done just fine, and the only gold Rider I'd want is a welfare anyway.

Kay Kessler
May 9, 2013

Some of my Servants have managed to hit 4 Ascension, and that made me realize something: I don't think I've ever seen a Servant with 4th Ascension art when picking a support Servant. Are they just not visible to other players?

Kay Kessler
May 9, 2013

Well, currently the only one of those materials you can really grind is the Octuplet Twin Crystals in Gaul. Everything else you have to wait for the appropriate daily quest to grind. That should be remedied this Thursday when Okeanos drops, though.

Kay Kessler
May 9, 2013

Marogareh posted:

72k FP and not a single Okeanos 3 star :negative:

Are they even in the FP gacha yet? I thought they went in after the rate-up.

Kay Kessler
May 9, 2013

They should have released Avenger Dark Sakura instead.

Kay Kessler
May 9, 2013

YggdrasilTM posted:

Based on the translated lore is 90% sure that there will be another Sakura demiservant, probably Durga or Kali (Parvati is the good side of Sakura, so...).

Well, I'm specifically talking about the pissed off Angra Mainyu Sakura from HF.

Speaking of Avengers, do they add Komaeda before or after V-Day?

Kay Kessler
May 9, 2013

I did a single 10roll and got like 5 Halloween Arrangements and a Tamamo Cat. Guess I won't be hurting for bats this event.

Kay Kessler
May 9, 2013

Do the guerilla quests keep spawning all throughout the event, or do they eventually stop appearing?

Kay Kessler
May 9, 2013

EzEight posted:

Bishonen male Liz when?

You're thinking too small: Vlad Lily.

Kay Kessler
May 9, 2013

No matter how many versions they release, Carmilla will still be the best Liz.

Kay Kessler
May 9, 2013

Did the same artist do Boudica's final ascension? Because that design is a huge improvement.

Kay Kessler
May 9, 2013

Stallion Cabana posted:

a real Waifu Lover gets every version of their Waifu.

Why would you do that to Saber fans? That's some Sisyphus poo poo.

Kay Kessler
May 9, 2013

Space Flower posted:

sisyphus servant when?

That's Angra Mainyu. :v:

But if they do make a Sisyphus servant I hope his final ascension artwork shows him rolling a giant quartz up a hill.

Kay Kessler fucked around with this message at 21:11 on Oct 28, 2017

Kay Kessler
May 9, 2013

I got Liz down to less than 10k health before she wiped my party. :suicide:
Reviving my party with 3 nps ready to go was like insult to injury.

Kay Kessler
May 9, 2013

The dragon's the real challenge of that fight, at least to me it was. All Tamamo can do is attack for medium damage, buff her defenses and use her healing NP. If you have any NPs, use them on him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kay Kessler
May 9, 2013

Waver saved my rear end during the fight against Tamamo. Good buffs and dealt a surprisingly decent amount of damage too.