Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BlazeEmblem
Jun 8, 2013

Uh oh. Do I use Ariadne thread or Goho-M?

Pulled 4 10 pulls, got Altria and Lancelot, but no Gil. Guess I'll have to wait for the next time he shows up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlazeEmblem
Jun 8, 2013

Finished Rome, so it's time to grind Daily quests. But first, I decided to to some free quests in Fuyuki, to get some more quartz, to do one last pull on the Gil banner.

:eyepop: Hello, Gilgamesh.

BlazeEmblem
Jun 8, 2013

So is Euryale (the 3* archer) able to be pulled yet? It's annoying that she is the only blank space in my servant list (I got Kintoki as a random enemy in a daily quest).

BlazeEmblem
Jun 8, 2013

Since nothing in this event banner is limited to just this, I am just going to use tickets.

11 tickets later...

Lu Bei, okay.
Kaleidoscope, OKAY!

BlazeEmblem
Jun 8, 2013

XainZero posted:

Also I'm pretty sure I have bizzaro-luck because 2 of those 3 pulls had a Kaleidoscope AND a Limited Zero/Over.

Kaleidoscope has a rate up in the Nerofest banner, and 5* craft essences have a 4% chance of being pulled. So some luck, but mostly game mechanics.

BlazeEmblem
Jun 8, 2013

Vengarr posted:

...I sneaked a look at Merlin and :vince: 'd out of my chair. How did they let a character so broken make it in? The old joke that he was the author's self-insert has reached critical mass.

In story, he was already massively powerful, and servants get a boost to their power by people knowing about their legends. Who hasn't heard of Merlin?

Out of story, I can't give an answer.

BlazeEmblem
Jun 8, 2013

Just a reminder: caster gems are only available for the next 24 hours. Get them now, or miss out on 4 quartz shards.

BlazeEmblem
Jun 8, 2013

After 4 runs on the 30 AP monster hunt, I got my 2 gems. Just in time for the next round of Nerofest!

BlazeEmblem
Jun 8, 2013

cyxx posted:

Man have I been doing this event wrong? I've been doing only the 30ap quest to get gold medals after gettin the first clear bonuses. I'm still 250 short from getting the last 2 lores and it doesn't seem possible to get another 400 on top of that to get the 2 nightless roses unless I burn some apples.

The final round has five battles, with the last one having 7 servants to drop medals, and they only drop gold medals and the craft essence. The final round also lasts for 4 days, so focus more on the 20 ap quest right now, which gives all three levels of medals, to at least get those rewards before you spend the rest of the time in the last quest.

BlazeEmblem
Jun 8, 2013

Kay Kessler posted:

Um is anyone else getting "connection lost" messages? If it's just me, is there anything I can do?

Try restarting the device you are playing it on. If you were in the middle of a battle, you will continue from where you left off.

BlazeEmblem
Jun 8, 2013

cyxx posted:

Wait d'eon is a guy?

The real life person was likely trans female, but servants can be summoned as a different sex than in real life, like Da Vinci, so that might not be a case in this game.

BlazeEmblem
Jun 8, 2013

Pierson posted:

There are five hours left in this event and I barely managed to get my 30 stones together. Do I roll!?

All of the rate up characters are available in the story or Friend point banners. Pull if you want to, but none of the characters are limited.

BlazeEmblem
Jun 8, 2013

And it's over. I didn't bother to get the two gold medal CEs, since a second CE never dropped in any of my battles, so I could never get it to a full limit breakthrough anyway. I did get the silver medal CE, just because I had enough silver medals.

Did everyone get what they wanted from this event?

BlazeEmblem
Jun 8, 2013

I notice that Mooncell Automaton is a 3* CE. Does that mean that it will be available in the Friend summon, or only in the banner for the moon goddess event?

BlazeEmblem
Jun 8, 2013

Bakanogami posted:

The weird thing about Kojiro is that with the Sherlock trial event they've now basically officially retconned it so that fictional characters can be summoned, so his original excuse of not being the real Sasaki Kojiro but just a guy kind of like him isn't really even needed anymore.

They said in Rome that Romulus was likely fictional, but Dr. Roman said that fictional characters could be summoned then. So fictional characters being allowed to be summoned as regular servants has been in the game since the start.

BlazeEmblem
Jun 8, 2013

So where should I be grinding for special Dango? I need 90 more to get the last event, and the 30 AP free quest doesn't want to give me any.

BlazeEmblem
Jun 8, 2013

Vengarr posted:

All I hoped to get out of this rateup was an Ushiwakamaru. Didn't get her. Sad!

Keep using those friend supports. She will show up on them someday.

BlazeEmblem
Jun 8, 2013

PlasticAutomaton posted:

Also what is the best grinding one? 30 AP to go for those sweet hearts or 5 AP just to rake in the dumplings?

5 AP until you get all of the monuments, and 30 AP after that for hearts.

BlazeEmblem
Jun 8, 2013

MonsieurChoc posted:

I'm only gonna get the other two CE if I get another one in a random drop.

Same with me.

BlazeEmblem
Jun 8, 2013

This week's master missions are up.

You have to kill each type of servant except for Assassins 5 times.

Every servant except for Lancer can be found in the Moon Goddess event, though you can only find Casters and Archers in the 40 AP free quest.

I think I'm going to take a break from the Event to go hunt some lancers.

BlazeEmblem
Jun 8, 2013

Nate RFB posted:

Why not just wait until Saturday/Sunday when the event is over? That's what I was planning on doing.

I don't want to grind for the other two CEs, and I have enough Dango that I am only grinding for hearts. Which I have 8 of, and no servant currently needs.

BlazeEmblem
Jun 8, 2013

RMZXAnarchy posted:

About 700 Dangos.

I'm getting kinda tired with grinding, and I can't seem to be bothered to get the other two event CEs.

Should I just dump some Dangos into Pieces and Monuments and call it a day?

You should only get the other two event CEs if you got 2 from random drops. Otherwise, don't bother.

BlazeEmblem
Jun 8, 2013

the_steve posted:

So, for Event CE, I have
Moonlight Fest x1 (+3 dumpling drop)
Moon Goddess' Bath x2 (100% dumpling drop)
Moony Jewel x2 (+2 dumpling drop)
Mooncell Automaton x2 (+1 dumpling)

Based on that, what stage should I be farming? And what CE should I be trying to use?

For farming for Dango, Use everything at once except for the 2 Mooncell Automatons, with your friend support having a Moonlight Fest. Grind on the 5 AP free quest until you can buy everything you want from the store.

The reason for this is that this tends to give you the highest payout per AP used.

Note that this may be the only event that you can do that, since every other event that I have seen on Cirnopedia uses more than one currency for the store.

Also, Moon Goddess' Bath is always a better choice than Mooncell Automaton, since it will always give at least 1 Dango, like MA, but can also give more, depending on the base drop.

BlazeEmblem
Jun 8, 2013

Pureauthor posted:

Yes, but consider:

Farming Hearts is all but impossible inside this event as well.

Er, yes, they are totally rare here. I definitely haven't gotten 4 of them so far.

BlazeEmblem
Jun 8, 2013

I guess I could do more grinding on the 30 AP mission, but I have ten hearts with no one using them right now, and I bought out the store except for the last two CEs. I'm done here. Time to spend my time on some daily quests to spend my AP before maintenance in 42 minutes.

BlazeEmblem
Jun 8, 2013

Just a reminder, Maintenance starts in just under 2 hours.

Just reminding you guys, since the game going with UTC for it's time zone can get confusing.

BlazeEmblem
Jun 8, 2013

RMZXAnarchy posted:

Also Kintoki and Eurayle are already programmed into the game right? I've fought both of them but they show up as greyed out in the Spirit Origin Archive and don't even come up afterwards.

They are in the game data, but not available. They will only go from grey to showing a picture when they become available in the game, with Kintoki starting with his rate up, and Eurayle when we get Okeanos.

BlazeEmblem
Jun 8, 2013

I finally got a serpent eye. My Gil has finally gotten his second ascension. And it looks like I have enough materials for his third.

BlazeEmblem
Jun 8, 2013

RMZXAnarchy posted:

Then I got that 4* CE with I think Young Taiga on it?

Is that who it is supposed to be? I thought that it was Tanaka from the Illya spinoff.

BlazeEmblem
Jun 8, 2013

So I decided to do a single ten roll for this banner, since I had more than 100 quartz I could use, and rolling is addictive. You can guess what happened.

So now who should I focus on, Kintoki or Lancelot, for my support list? I've gotten Lancelot to level 50, but I want to know if I should switch to Kintoki or continue with Lancelot.

Also, I managed to get Gilgamesh, Altera, Altria and Kintoki without spending any money on this game (though I rerolled until I got Altera). I'm the one with the EX luck.

Edit:

Tsurupettan posted:

Lancelot kills waves and makes scads of crit stars, Kintoki kills bosses. The answer is both!

Thanks. I'll stick one in my ALL slot when I level Kintoki up enough.

BlazeEmblem fucked around with this message at 03:34 on Sep 4, 2017

BlazeEmblem
Jun 8, 2013

the_steve posted:

Do any of the current dailies drop meteor horseshoes?

According to the Google doc, they can't be farmed yet. It looks like they can be once Okeanos is available, though.

BlazeEmblem
Jun 8, 2013

So apparently Kintoki really wanted to be my friend, since I never intended to summon him? :):respek::cool: Thanks, man.

BlazeEmblem
Jun 8, 2013

Clawtopsy posted:

cu doesn't vive my france

also isnt cu being a little bitch who gets killed a running joke in the fate series

In the original game, he first gets killed by Gil, and that's hardly a point against him. Next he is commanded to kill himself by stabbing his heart with his Gae Bolg. After doing that, he kills Kirei, injures Shinji, frees Rin, and only dies by setting the building on fire. In the third route, he dies fast, but so does basically every other servant.

The big running joke come from Carnival Phantasm, where he dies every episode. Until episode 11, where he prevents every one of his deaths throughout the series.

Just because he died, doesn't mean that he isn't awesome.

BlazeEmblem
Jun 8, 2013

Nate RFB posted:

So what is everyone free questing, if any? I don't think I'll change my prism-grinding approach too drastically but I will probably head down to Germania a couple of times each day for the naive hope of getting a few claws.

I did all of the free quests a long time ago, so just grinding Germania until it gives me chaos claws for Altera.

BlazeEmblem
Jun 8, 2013

So of course the first claw I got today was from the daily quest, to try to run out of my AP before bed. At least I finally got one.

BlazeEmblem
Jun 8, 2013

Clawtopsy posted:

If anyone would be happy to help a Marie Antoinette and little else out, my NA User ID is 678,365,940!

Marie would want to be friends and you should too.

Sent you a request. I'm J.R.

BlazeEmblem
Jun 8, 2013

It's finally done, I've finally maxed out the first mystic code!

Now to start grinding up the second one.

BlazeEmblem
Jun 8, 2013

Nyaa posted:

Soon, the movie will make him famous. For mapo tofu

Which one? The one where he sells Shirou Black keys, only for Shirou to later claim that they were useless?

Or Heaven's Feel?

BlazeEmblem
Jun 8, 2013

Heroic Yoshimitsu posted:

Has enkidu ever appeared in a fate property?

Yes, In Fate/Strange Fake. In fact, that version becomes available in this game during the final Singularity.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlazeEmblem
Jun 8, 2013

I did two ten pulls, and here are my results:
Pull one: Two Anchors Aweigh, Eurayle, two Gandr, and one Projection. I got three golds in a row, and none of them were servants.
Pull two: Two more Anchors Aweigh, Another Eurayle, Hektor, Gem Magecraft: Antumbra (now I can fully limit break it), and Anne Bonny and Mary Read.

My good luck continues.