Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BlazeEmblem
Jun 8, 2013

Uh oh. Do I use Ariadne thread or Goho-M?

ACES CURE PLANES posted:

itshappening.jpg

That was fast.

I finished killing Heracles over and over again, with basically no effort, so why were the two shadow servants so hard to fight? I nearly lost against them, yet I had no trouble at all killing the masses of Heracles in the previous chapter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlazeEmblem
Jun 8, 2013

W.T. Fits posted:

On a semi-related note, do we ever get more chances at Saber Lily or is she forever doomed to be stuck with Caliburn at NP 1?

No, you get 5 more copies of her during the Saber Wars event. 4 to max her NP, one to burn.

BlazeEmblem
Jun 8, 2013

Ashsaber posted:

Question, is it worth it to bother getting the trick or treat CEs? They might give a decent debuffer a bit more oomph, but I feel like the scales are probably a better use of candles. Maybe get one so that I have it on hand for gimmicky charm builds or the like, see if I have enough candles at the end for the rest? Probably going to convert bats to cakes eventually to get those items, so the drop boost isn't super useful to me.

Their bonus cupcake drops are useless, since it is more efficient to just convert from the other drops, so it depends on if you want it for it's regular skill. I would save them for last.

BlazeEmblem
Jun 8, 2013

Oh look, Maid in Halloween just dropped from Siegfried! Now to hope that I get another drop of this.

BlazeEmblem
Jun 8, 2013

Kay Kessler posted:

Do the guerilla quests keep spawning all throughout the event, or do they eventually stop appearing?

Cirnopedia says they show up every day, but the 31st doesn't have anything listed, so it might not show up on the last day.

BlazeEmblem
Jun 8, 2013

Taciturn Tactician posted:

By the way why does the op say this
cause I'm pretty sure that's not true

Level 90 and up only gives 2 levels per grail, so it takes 5 grails to go from 90 to 100.

Anything below that gives 5 levels per grail.

BlazeEmblem
Jun 8, 2013

Crasical posted:

My phone took an unusually long time to charge. Also, I forgot I said I'd post this.

Please forgive this useless Master who can't seem to summon anything but Berserkers.

Sent you a request. My in-game name is J.R.

BlazeEmblem
Jun 8, 2013

Asimo posted:

Absurdly low yes.

So getting two today is, uh...

After getting 5 in the Moon Goddess event, and two today, I think I am a heart magnet.

BlazeEmblem
Jun 8, 2013

Vengarr posted:

e: Apparently his dad dropped dead and people were tweeting "Maybe your lovely art killed him?" :drat:

:yikes:

That is not an appropriate response to a death in the family.

BlazeEmblem
Jun 8, 2013

Okay, I finally have everything except for caster peices/monuments and exp cards, so it's time to run the party quest until Atalante drops the CE.

I have a bad feeling about this.

BlazeEmblem
Jun 8, 2013

Yes! On the very last party quest (the one with Kintoki), Halloween Princess dropped! And I've finally gotten everything from the shop, including the exp, so now I am just finishing up the rest of the quests for the rewards.

Also, I managed to get every one of my servants to bond 5, so I am happy to see that the all of the Interludes are half off for the next week. I have a lot to get through.

BlazeEmblem
Jun 8, 2013

Beat the boss rush with Altera, Kintoki, a support Waver, Halloween Liz, Caster Cu, and Kiyohime, in 46 turns.

I beat the Medea in 30 turns, but by then, my only survivors were Liz and Waver.

Tamamo refused to kill either of them, so I spent the next 16 turns hitting her with them until she finally got knocked down.

BlazeEmblem
Jun 8, 2013

So the halloween event is over

I got:

Every item from the shop
2 hearts
2 dragon wings
1 Halloween princess drop
5 Maid in Halloween drops :eyepop:

BlazeEmblem
Jun 8, 2013

Gloomy Rube posted:

So since canonically summoning a servant a lot means they like you a lot, what should I do with my extra Kojiros? I have had him at NP5 for ages so I don't know how to deal with the additional ones without making him sad.

Feed him to another servant as experience. Selling a 1 star for QP is never worth it.

If you don't want him to be sad, feed him to a Saber.So he can fight a stronger swordfighter.

BlazeEmblem
Jun 8, 2013

ZiegeDame posted:

Friend Request sent.

If anyone else wants a cute newbie summoning your Lancelot and/or friends, my code 703,068,838 I've got a level 50 Emiya which is better than nothing and might even be useful to you for the next event (as if anyone is using any support but Okita)

Sent you a request. I'm J.R. ingame.

BlazeEmblem
Jun 8, 2013

The maintenance announcement says that the friend point summoned will by upgraded. What is that about?

BlazeEmblem
Jun 8, 2013

So it turns out that when you have a birthday, all of your servants get their birthday voiced line added automatically, without having to individually make them your favorite and poke them until they say it, to add to the voice collection. That's nice.

BlazeEmblem
Jun 8, 2013

I've got both REGEND and Jin Ke at level 60. I'm ready to do the rider mission.

BlazeEmblem
Jun 8, 2013

Man, Altera just wrecks the lancer battle. I'm going to grind out the rest of my points and drops from this battle.

Seriously, she can cut his HP in half with one full chain.

BlazeEmblem
Jun 8, 2013

Np5 Nobu achieved. Glad that's finished.

BlazeEmblem
Jun 8, 2013

I beat Avici with Altera, Mary and Anne, support Jeanne, Gilgamesh, Lancer Eli, and Kintoki, in that order.

My initial line lasted until Nobu, with the two Giant Nobus, used her NP to take down the first three at once. With Gil and Eli, Nobu didn't last much longer. I lost Kintoki from either one of the Nobus or Okita, but by then Gil and Eli's NPs were charged up. After that, Okita only had about 4000 HP left, before she used her evasion move and killed Gil. I managed to take her down with Eli at around 300 HP. No command seals used.

I didn't count my turns used, but it was around 17-18.

BlazeEmblem
Jun 8, 2013

ZiegeDame posted:

I was not expecting maintenance in the middle of a limited time event.

That's what happens when you don't read the notices.

BlazeEmblem
Jun 8, 2013

ZiegeDame posted:

So help me understand how the rate ups work. It sounds like the new banner changes the featured 5* each day, but on the last day all three are featured? Does this mean there's an greater chance of getting one of them on the last day, or would you have the same chance to roll [the feature] and then a 1/3 chance of getting either after that?

There is a flat 1% chance of rolling a 5* unit in each pull. The rate up only increases the chance that that if you pull a 5* unit, it would be the one featured, though you can still pull something that isn't featured. So on the last day, that 1% is split between the three characters. Therefore, it is harder to pull a specific character of the three, but you have the same chance of pulling one of the three as you do for any other time, still 1%.

BlazeEmblem
Jun 8, 2013

One last pull for Scathach. I didn't get her, but I did get my first Carmilla.

BlazeEmblem
Jun 8, 2013

Heroic Yoshimitsu posted:

So I have the birthday lines unlocked, but will servants actually say them in My Room?

Here's something amusing about the birthday lines: they will be added to the voice section when you have your birthday, and all servants that were released on or before your birthday will have them added, even if you get them after your birthday. Servants released after your birthday will not have them added, though.

BlazeEmblem
Jun 8, 2013

MonsieurChoc posted:

So, how would you guys stat Caster Stephen King? While there's no way he's getting into FGO due to being still alive, he's totally getting into the Throne of Heroes alongside Dumas.

Maximum Overdrive should totally be a skill.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygWMy-QQNbw

Look at what cocaine does.

His attacks are just him throwing hardcopies of It, The Stand, and Under the Dome at the enemies. That would hurt.

BlazeEmblem
Jun 8, 2013

Tae posted:

The poor soul was this guy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JohrzCGaih0

All for ONE Jack

Oh, that guy. Don't feel too bad, he spends so much money on this game that I assume he has to be rich.

Just look at this insanity:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TuE9bHLHjUc

BlazeEmblem
Jun 8, 2013

So when are we getting Old Man Henderson as a servant?

BlazeEmblem
Jun 8, 2013

Little Abigail posted:

Also, she's a Rider. Of course she wouldn't get a bonus in an event called Saber Wars.

You do know that one of the two highest bonus servants is an Assassin, right?

BlazeEmblem
Jun 8, 2013

Okay, Santa Alter is level 80 with the holy night CE. I'm ready for those friend points to start showing up.

I managed to take everything down before any of the enemies got their NPs off, yet still only had two characters surviving at the end (one was my level 90 with max Fou Altera, so it's not that surprising). I'm just going to farm the 40 ap instead. Besides, I need the Dragon scales.

Santa Alter insults Halloween Eli in one of her my room conversations. That's pretty funny.

BlazeEmblem
Jun 8, 2013

Gyra_Solune posted:

he isn't, iirc he is never, ever on rate-up

The list linked in the second post says that he is on rate up during the prep summons for Accel Zero Order.

BlazeEmblem
Jun 8, 2013

Oh look, caster Gilles is on a rate up. I guess I will try for him then, since he is only a 3 star.

BlazeEmblem
Jun 8, 2013

Gologle posted:

Guys I hope you understand that the Singularity banner (and hell, probably the first London banner) is bait, and you shouldn't fall for it.

Is it really bait if you were always going to roll for caster Gilles when he appears?

BlazeEmblem
Jun 8, 2013

I only cleared 11 and a half boxes. 50 seems insane.

BlazeEmblem
Jun 8, 2013

It's done, I finally have the rarest 3 star unit in the game.

Caster Gilles may be terrible, but at least I got him out of the way.

BlazeEmblem
Jun 8, 2013

Now we just need a nickname for her.

Let's see, see's Santa Altera, so...

Saltera?

Santera? This one.

BlazeEmblem
Jun 8, 2013

So apparently, characters that have neutral as the second part of their alignment (Lawful neutral, true neutral, and chaotic neutral) are now "balanced" (so it's now Lawful balanced, Neutral balanced, and Chaotic balanced) . When did that change?

BlazeEmblem
Jun 8, 2013

Nice. I finally maxed out my second mystic code, just in time for the new ones to come out.

BlazeEmblem
Jun 8, 2013

Just a reminder, the stream starts in 5 minutes at https://www.twitch.tv/aniplexusa

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlazeEmblem
Jun 8, 2013

Alien Rope Burn posted:

Saving all my quartz for Saber Wars right now, but is it possible to pull the London 3-stars right now through the Friend Gacha?

Yes, all three were added to the friend gatcha with the update.