Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tiger Shark
Oct 2, 2013
I have too many reroll accounts to sort through. Anyone interested in a fresh account with Altria, Siegfried, Martha? Still has the free 4 star ticket.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiger Shark
Oct 2, 2013

Main Paineframe posted:

150 quartz and 20 tickets spent. Not only did I not get Okita, I still don't have any 5* servants at all. Only got two 4* servants - Sieg and a dupe Herc. As I try in vain to console myself with thoughts of all the mana prisms I'll get from selling off this giant pile of 3* dupes of servants I've already NP5ed, Kotomine looks down on me from above...and smiles.

I spent 330 quartz, 47 tickets. I did not get Okita or any 5* servants either. Gacha really is hell. I'm not sure if I want to risk my wallet chasing her.

Tiger Shark
Oct 2, 2013

Tae posted:

Aren't you just better off risking at New Years for the guaranteed 5 star?

Well, ~10% is much better than 1% but it's only one shot right? If I don't get her then, when is the next shot I have at her? Is the rerun just a year from now?