Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MegaZeroX
Dec 11, 2013

"I'm Jack Frost, ho! Nice to meet ya, hee ho!"

WrightOfWay posted:

In the Fate universe Kojiro didn't actually exist so why not change the meaning of his famous sword technique?

The funny thing is, Kojiro is the only one of the original 7 servants that even is likely to have existed in real life, so it is interesting to have chosen him to be fictional in universe.

MegaZeroX fucked around with this message at 15:21 on Aug 16, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MegaZeroX
Dec 11, 2013

I realized by reading what others found "dissapointing" in this thread just how unlucky I've been in rolls. Having been playing for the past week, finishing almost all of the free quests in the game, and spending like 50 dollars on Saint Quartz, I just now got my first non-starter 4 star servant and first 5 star crafting essence and was super happy. The 4 star servant wasn't even great (d'Eon).

MegaZeroX
Dec 11, 2013

I guess I now am among the elite club that pulls 5*s and 4*s easily.

MegaZeroX
Dec 11, 2013

Trihugger posted:

I managed to get 6 copies of Mooncell Automaton so I limit broke one. To my horror, the text for the number of dango drops did not increase from 1 to 2. I guess that wasn't a thing implemented yet. These early events sure can be a clown fiesta.

The wiki says that there is limit break.

MegaZeroX
Dec 11, 2013

When I start up the game, when I see "Fate: GO," I can't help but think Fate: Global Offensive.