Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FallenGod
May 23, 2002

Unite, Afro Warriors!

Hmm, got 2x Kiyohime, Medea, Fat Caesar and Heracles from my tutorial thing. I'm too lazy to reroll and wouldn't know what to reroll for anyhow so hopefully they're good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FallenGod
May 23, 2002

Unite, Afro Warriors!

Do Quartz / Friend Points get spent on anything other than summons? These starting gifts have given me enough of them for a few more 10x summons but I don't want to screw up and waste them.

FallenGod
May 23, 2002

Unite, Afro Warriors!

Oh Snapple! posted:

Man, everyone I've been picking as a support is full up on friend requests.

Can I pick one of my own heroes as support or is always some random internet one? Seems like it would hard to build team synergy otherwise.

FallenGod
May 23, 2002

Unite, Afro Warriors!

Man, between Heracles and Stheno I'm plowing through these Wyverns. Kinda wonder how hard these fights would be without these two at decent levels.

FallenGod
May 23, 2002

Unite, Afro Warriors!

Siegfried's NP description is so poorly worded I can't tell if it only hurts dragons or just hurts dragons more, but this wiki I found seems to indicate it hits everyone. If I only have him and Lily for 4* Sabers is he worth leveling up to use instead of her?

FallenGod
May 23, 2002

Unite, Afro Warriors!

Do you have a compilation / index of these? I can't seem to find any link within to jump to the others.

FallenGod
May 23, 2002

Unite, Afro Warriors!

scaterry posted:

It's in the post after the op

AFTER the OP, how devious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FallenGod
May 23, 2002

Unite, Afro Warriors!

Sure is nice having The Imaginary Element and Dragon's Meridian, even the shittiest of servants can drop an NP easily. Now if only that 5* one would drop too.