Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RuanGacho
Jun 20, 2002

"You're gunna break it!"

I have a 37/80 Limited/Zero Over that I stumbled into before I thought to check to see if there was a thread. Its... good right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RuanGacho
Jun 20, 2002

"You're gunna break it!"

Dr Pepper posted:

It's the biggest buff to Buster Cards in a CE in the game even in JP (Later Buster Buffs are smaller, but come with other effects) so it's good with any Buster based Servant.

Haha, when I got the 4th one, I was like "Aw man why do I keep getting this thing?, I want a swordy man!" (NA)

Ignorant Mobage is bad civilization.

RuanGacho
Jun 20, 2002

"You're gunna break it!"

What's the threshold for perma nobu?

RuanGacho
Jun 20, 2002

"You're gunna break it!"

Pierson posted:

100,000 points.

Got it, thanks.

RuanGacho
Jun 20, 2002

"You're gunna break it!"

206,815,452 on US if anyone needs a GUDA-O ascended Emiya.

RuanGacho
Jun 20, 2002

"You're gunna break it!"

I literally have no five star servants and at this point I refuse to give additional money to bad civilization to try to fix that.

At this point I just don't really roll at all because I'm tired of getting 3 star CEs from my quartz single rolls/summon tickets.

RuanGacho
Jun 20, 2002

"You're gunna break it!"

RanKizama posted:

It's alright. The OP is loving awful.

Was remarking to the SO that I think it might be literally one of the worst Ops I've heard in years. I'm pretty sure it's in a minor key too.

RuanGacho
Jun 20, 2002

"You're gunna break it!"

Not sure how I feel about having to pay for enough crystals to roll. Feels like bad civilization.

Oh dear.

RuanGacho
Jun 20, 2002

"You're gunna break it!"

I got my first 5 star Waver!

Now I can be a happy supporter.

ZiegeDame posted:

Welp, the paid pull gave me Orion. I can put her with Emiya and Nobu and Robin and David and only need apoximately 5 quadrillion Archer xp. And I missed the archer daily to support issues :suicide:

I feel you man, i was just going "please not an archer, please not an archer!"

RuanGacho
Jun 20, 2002

"You're gunna break it!"

Emiya is the platonic ideal of a hero with no legend and that is why he is strongest.

RuanGacho
Jun 20, 2002

"You're gunna break it!"

Its probably been covered but my last quartz spend of the foreseeable future dropped a fragment of 2030, what's the best way to utilize it?

RuanGacho
Jun 20, 2002

"You're gunna break it!"

Also I got a 6th copy of zero over, what do??

RuanGacho
Jun 20, 2002

"You're gunna break it!"

Largepotato posted:

Merge a couple?

I started doing that a while ago because I'm pretty sure that all my 5 star luck is in CEs.

Relatedly can I say that dumping hundreds of minor CE cards onto an essence that's 60+ feels like some sort of Sisyphus nonsense?

SpaceDrake posted:

Generally the idea is to slap it on your support or someone you want to bulk up a bit - it's a pure +HP essence statwise, and you want that person sticking around for continued passive stargen. So stick it on Waver, on Tamamo, on Mash once she gets good around Camelot, on Hans, etc.
New friend waver it is then.

SpaceDrake posted:

Hang on to it and begin working on a second one! There are instances where you can run multiple LZOs as a strat. More options is never bad!

I'm a little afraid that this is exactly what will happen but thanks!

RuanGacho
Jun 20, 2002

"You're gunna break it!"

Gologle posted:

Having played the trial quest now, after finishing all I wanted to do with GUDAGUDA, the folks at DW have a really strange idea about what ancient Scottish people were like.

YEAH

RuanGacho
Jun 20, 2002

"You're gunna break it!"

Jehuti posted:

Help I have 8 iron willed training, how do I tell this priest to gently caress. OFF.

Gattai.

He seems to come up a lot for me too, though not THAT much.

RuanGacho
Jun 20, 2002

"You're gunna break it!"

Endorph posted:

here's a guide to the london servants that I did since I was bored.

I'm fairly mean in this one so just to reiterate, if you like any of the guys I said are bad you can totally grail them and do fine, this game isn't, like, hard outside of a few edge cases that are mostly solvable by leveling some 3*s.

I really enjoy these, thanks Endorph!

RuanGacho
Jun 20, 2002

"You're gunna break it!"

Clawtopsy posted:

*takes a huge drag on a cigar, exhales a huge cloud of smoke*

you all missed the part where endorph said use who you want because the game is so easy it doesnt matter

so fran is actually good and fine, and you should use her

Still on a quest for my ultimate bromance.

I would declare my loyalty but we live in a gacha based civilization.

RuanGacho
Jun 20, 2002

"You're gunna break it!"

Mordred was the only part of Apocrypha I enjoyed.

RuanGacho
Jun 20, 2002

"You're gunna break it!"

I'm seriously considering not rolling on a banner again until Merlin is in it, just because I don't want to give them any more gambling money and I play to casually to build a stock up otherwise.

RuanGacho
Jun 20, 2002

"You're gunna break it!"

Nate RFB posted:

My Jeanne is inexplicably NP3, so her NP defense boost is actually pretty solid so I hope she gets a lot of use as the content gets harder.

I have decent luck with CEs but I can't roll a 4 or 5 servant to save my life.

Everything I have is a giveaway of some sort and the paid gacha was my only 5 star

RuanGacho
Jun 20, 2002

"You're gunna break it!"

Is there any benefit to sharing maxed Lily (:v:) for saber wars?

RuanGacho
Jun 20, 2002

"You're gunna break it!"

I was thinking about how I would change fate/go to make the game better without destroying their cash cow as it currently flows and what I came up with was that all servants should be quartz and all CE should be friend points.

Of course ideally gacha is bad civilization and repeats would auto level np and otherwise would not drop once maxed.

You wouldn't need spirit origins if it was possible to be a servant collector.

RuanGacho fucked around with this message at 22:42 on Jan 6, 2018

RuanGacho
Jun 20, 2002

"You're gunna break it!"

Tae posted:

Either a pity rate or changing their really lovely method of a pity breaker, which is like 10 copies of the same 5 star.

It can be a 5 star ce too, trust me I know.

Transient People posted:

Something as simple as making banners have pity timers would go a really long way tbqh. It's not like it'd break the game if the guys who hoard 900 SQ to get their waifu can, like, 100% get her.

You never compete against other players so it's pretty much purely to encourage whaling.

RuanGacho
Jun 20, 2002

"You're gunna break it!"

I really just want CEs separate from my banner rolls because 4 and 5 star CEs are the only things that ever pop out besides the mooncell and Madea for the dozen time.

Also really hate the 3 star CE off summoning tickets.

RuanGacho
Jun 20, 2002

"You're gunna break it!"

Bride Good?
Stats look solid.

RuanGacho
Jun 20, 2002

"You're gunna break it!"

Nate RFB posted:

Of the myriad of grinding issues FGO has, 1/2 AP ember grinding is easily one of the most benign. The drops are guaranteed and you can usually speed through them in 3-4 turns with a couple of AOEs and a support Waver. Moon Goddess 5AP, this is not.

Also don't forget you need to level Shiki up to 50 so you can ascend her twice in order to keep her in KnK, and that's well before Da Vinci.

The assassin right?

RuanGacho
Jun 20, 2002

"You're gunna break it!"

genericnick posted:

Yeah, that was badly worded. Obviously whales are gonna whale and they don't need the few Euros I'm willing to throw at the game because there is a hole in my roster.
What I'm wondering is if they'll manage to keep the game engaging if there is no real sense of grindy RPG pogression left. Or if they'll.manage to hack something together.

Part 2 has a higher level cap maybe?

RuanGacho
Jun 20, 2002

"You're gunna break it!"

Galaga Galaxian posted:

Don't roll story for a specific servant, its a terrible idea with extremely low odds.

Just don't roll story at all in fact.

If you really want her, Jack will be on rate up for one day during valentines next week. Though she shares the rate up with Nero Bride.

I'd be happy with either, guess I know where my resigned free gambling will go.

RuanGacho
Jun 20, 2002

"You're gunna break it!"

RanKizama posted:

So...I got a motorcycle CE that gives bonus damage against Riders. Yay?

RuanGacho
Jun 20, 2002

"You're gunna break it!"

I once tried to describe Taiga to someone and I couldn't because I couldn't explain how someone could be so great and yet completely ineffective at everything at the same time.

RuanGacho
Jun 20, 2002

"You're gunna break it!"

the_steve posted:

Wow, that was surprising. I wasn't paying attention and somehow ended up with 1k Mana prisms. Must have gotten them from quest rewards and didn't notice.
Hello Mona Lisa CE.

There's 1000 for 1000 cat statues in the shop and one of the quest rewards is for 500 Mana Prisms.

RuanGacho
Jun 20, 2002

"You're gunna break it!"

I just realized that the only Saber I have that's not 3 stars is the only one that has the stats of one (Lily).

I would settle for just about any other 4 star saber at this point.

RuanGacho
Jun 20, 2002

"You're gunna break it!"

BlazeEmblem posted:

When did Fate Grand Order become Disgaea?

Merlin and Waver in the same team.

RuanGacho
Jun 20, 2002

"You're gunna break it!"

I embraced today's banner and I managed to get waver np2 and altera in three rolls.

... I'm not allowed to want Nero anymore.

RuanGacho fucked around with this message at 09:45 on Mar 10, 2018

RuanGacho
Jun 20, 2002

"You're gunna break it!"

I'm trying to decide if I want to grail Waver or wait for Ishkandar because WORLD CONQUER.

RuanGacho fucked around with this message at 23:26 on Mar 10, 2018

RuanGacho
Jun 20, 2002

"You're gunna break it!"

the_steve posted:

Although, I will admit that Iskandar is the King of Bros, so I can't call too much foul over wanting to throw stones at him.

I just hope I can get him, I figure goons will whale hard anyway so when I join the pack I should be able to borrow a Jalter.

On that note, I hope I can be of help to some goons with Np2 waver and friends:

RuanGacho
Jun 20, 2002

"You're gunna break it!"

I'm helping.

RuanGacho
Jun 20, 2002

"You're gunna break it!"

TheFlyingLlama posted:

like, if you're a F2P player and you really a decent chance at 1 5 star servant from this year and you want them to be the "best" one you're pretty much going for either Merlin or JAlter anyways, so why not go after the cutey edgelord?

RuanGacho
Jun 20, 2002

"You're gunna break it!"

I see Charlemagne and Tamo, do we recognize any others?
Charle getting a lot of promo with that Extella game dropping soon too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RuanGacho
Jun 20, 2002

"You're gunna break it!"

tokomon posted:

Mikonetta

:golfclap: