Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

YamataNoOrochi
Oct 24, 2005

So I rerolled until I got a Waver and ended up w/ Waver and Tamacat w/ a bunch of half decent CEs but no other servants worth mentioning. When they do the pick a 4* thing, should I get Herc or grab someone else because I already have a berserker?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YamataNoOrochi
Oct 24, 2005

Tired Moritz posted:

NP is overrated because you're gonna be done before reaching 500% anyway.

NPs are apparently confusing as all hell for people. All of them have 2 scaling aspects, one that scales off of NP level and one that scales off charge %. Using Tamamo Cat as an example, NP level boosts the damage, charge % only affects the self heal that it grants. It will do the same damage at 100% or 500% charge.

The other thing to know is that NP Chains will boost the later NPs in the chain by 100%/200% for 2 or 3 chains. This is the only way to reach 500%, as a level 5 NP caps @ 300% naturally gained.

YamataNoOrochi
Oct 24, 2005

100 degrees Calcium posted:

Alright, I've added everyone, I think. Thanks so much for giving me a space on your friend lists. I'll try to keep good Servants in my support lineup, though I don't really have much right now.

Am I correct in understanding I'm better off just working my way through the event missions until I can do the 40 AP ember dailies?

You might actually wanna just focus on the event stuff until you run into walls where supports can't carry you. It should give a decent amount of master XP and keep your stamina high, and you can trade in water bottles for gold XP cards for servants at a better rate than running the ember gathering missions, at least until the shop runs out.

I shot you a friend request too.

YamataNoOrochi
Oct 24, 2005

Kitfox88 posted:

I got the key a few days ago and I've cleared every mission but the final 2 but I don't have the rooftop available :confused:

You don't get a prompt or indicator like you do for any other completed mission but if you check your mission list you should be able to complete one of them which is Get the Key. That'll unlock the roof, clearing it completes the last mission.

YamataNoOrochi
Oct 24, 2005

Liffrea posted:

Well gently caress, just went on to do some more KnK missions and the one person on my friends' list with high level servants isn't on. :( Obviously I need to get more friends. I've only been playing for a month and a half, so my highest Servants are only around level 50-60. Anyone interested in helping out? I'm on pretty much every day, user ID 973,764,783, ign auowhen.

Double check that number or your ign? That gives me someone w/ the ign Ritsuka w/ a Lancer Alter in their all slot. Sent a friend request from Broken SA in case it is you, but if not, let me know.