Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ThePeavstenator
Dec 18, 2012

:burger::burger::burger::burger::burger:

Establish the Buns

Just saw these guys live last night. It was loving awesome as expected. The only weird thing is that they played every song off of Villains except Head Like a Haunted House.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThePeavstenator
Dec 18, 2012

Establish the Buns

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D. posted:

Odd, when I saw them in St. Louis last week, they only played 2 or 3 songs from Villains and Head Like a Haunted House was one of them. I think the largest majority of songs they played here were from Like Clockwork.

Yeah they went through a good chunk of Like Clockwork, Villains, and then some miscellaneous hits (including You Think I Aint Worth a Dollar but I Feel Like a Millionaire which is kind of funny when Nick Oliveri isn't around).

ThePeavstenator
Dec 18, 2012

Establish the Buns

GonSmithe posted:

Love it. Can't wait to buy a copy. Can't wait for tomorrow in general.

I wonder how early I can line up... I want to be front row.

is the skull being kicked supposed to be a Roll the Bones reference?

ThePeavstenator
Dec 18, 2012

Establish the Buns

They played pretty much everything you could have asked for in one set in Milwaukee except Head Like a Haunted House, which isn't particularly great but it's one of my favorites off the new album.

ThePeavstenator
Dec 18, 2012

Establish the Buns

his whole thing of being a drunk/high rear end in a top hat is all well and good but he can't loving assault people

god dammit you kicked out nick oliveri for hitting his girlfriend you idiot

ThePeavstenator fucked around with this message at 23:11 on Dec 10, 2017

ThePeavstenator
Dec 18, 2012

Establish the Buns

cmon dude just own up to the fact that you meant to kick the camera out of her hands

ThePeavstenator
Dec 18, 2012

Establish the Buns

he was drinking and smoking on stage at the MKE show and gave like a 2 minute high-as-gently caress speech before playing fortress which on its own would be fine/funny

kicking photographers in the face and having a recent health scare kills the party

ThePeavstenator
Dec 18, 2012

Establish the Buns

IUG posted:

Cis white scum here, Gay Bar is an amazing song. Those fans suck.

That's why they left. They heard the one hit they were waiting for and then went to go see other bands.

When Imagine Dragons first played at Summerfest they were booked on a mid-sized stage and then Radioactive blew the gently caress up a few weeks before the festival started. It was too late to move them to a bigger stage and the crowd was so large that it was blocking foot traffic. Everyone stayed for the entire set because ID didn't play Radioactive until the very end.

ThePeavstenator fucked around with this message at 18:54 on Aug 2, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThePeavstenator
Dec 18, 2012

Establish the Buns

IUG posted:

Ah, I thought you meant that they left because they were insecure in their sexualities.
(What about High Voltage?)

IDK maybe I'm interpreting the post wrong, I didn't make it. But that's what I got from the context.

• Locked thread