Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sout
Apr 24, 2014

Stokes posted:

This is the Raditude of QOTSA albums.

I'm confused by this sentence only because I thought people generally started to turn on Weezer after their 2nd album, not their 7th.
Unless you stopped liking Queens since SftD.

Anyway,
mixed feelings, it hasn't blown me away yet but there's a couple bits that are already stuck firmly in my head, I'll keep it in my rotation for a while I'm sure.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sout
Apr 24, 2014

My iTunes version of EV goes Run Pig Run --> Running Joke --> Era Vulgaris --> I'm Designer Hot Chip remix. But I slotted Fun Machine at the end and usually skip EV and the remix.
I'm a big fan of the album though, Turnin, Misfit Love, 3s and 7s, are great and Suture through to Running Joke makes a decent outro. A lot of the songs feel like they might be overly long or there's just too many of them, but I like the way it sounds throughout.

sout
Apr 24, 2014

What the gently caress? Why?
Goddammit Josh. It's so easy to not do this.
Ugh.

• Locked thread