Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
I'm your huckleberry. :wink:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

But what if there are no scum? :tinfoil:

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

If you reach any fatha, we'll all be dad

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Didn't have enough pop?

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Quidthulhu posted:

I am not the badman!
I am not the Batman

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

##vote Ecco

My vote for you is not intended to be a legitimate vote against you, except insofar as you're bad at mafia and it might be good to keep pressure on you early on.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

I wanna watch The Incredibles because I feel like butts and could watch that movie a bazillion times but it's not on Netflix any more

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Quidthulhu posted:

So far we have:

Ecco: quarterbacking, driving the narrative
ayc: confused, meek
pera: standard pera
BK: absent, snipey
AA: excusing himself, good play tho
PMush: absent, snipey
Quid: handsome, charming
I like to think of my posts more like a shotgun

filled with bees

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

EccoRaven posted:

I'm not a fan of Quidnose's bait and switch there. He's grumpy at pera for taking my vote on him more seriously than it warrants, but he holds me accountable for it and wants me to explain it. I dunno, it doesn't sit right.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

EccoRaven posted:

do you have any substantive thoughts about the game so far or is "let's tunnel Quid" your only trick.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

I don't think you're supposed to bestow upon yourself in public anyways

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

I don't like PMush talking about incredibles. It's d1 sure, and it's a good movie, sure, but it's in the middle of discussion about the game no matter how thin the discussion was.
I found a way to watch it! :toot:

Also Quid is town and Ecco is effortscum

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

I am the queen of shitposts

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

peramene posted:

Ay yo mush, jokephase is finally over, who scum?
Ecco scum!

AA has been pinging me a bit too. I hate to use the big fake-impressive words but they both strike me as a little performative? Like they want to be seen saying the words they're saying, rather than for their meaning.

I'd rather vote Ecco, though since it's been much more consistent from her.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

More thoughts while I'm here paying attention, I like AYC. You seem like a chill, genuine player, and you really do remind me of the early days of Evil Sagan.

AA did not exactly change my opinion by jumping in literally fifteen minutes after I called them suspicious and then immediately making a super-defensive post.

Considering he was busy last night and it's still midmorning in most of the states, pressuring BK so much for not being here yet strikes me as going after an easy target. That being said, if he's still lurking this time tomorrow, then I'll definitely be taking a bit more issue with it.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

Elaborate how I was super defensive? Super being a bit of hyperbole.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Look at Ecco flying to the defense of her scumbuddy. It's beautiful.

I think you got overinvested in the game because you've got something to prove about it going right, but you rolled scum so you're trying to hide your conflicting feelings behind big showy grandstanding.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

EccoRaven posted:

So the thing with flipless mafia is that it requires people to actually put effort into posts so others can get a good feel for their tone - do they sound sincere, do they sound forthright, do they sound like they're hiding something.

There is going to be a learning curve, too, and that's alright! But you have to try is the thing. If you slack off and go an entire day or more without posting then we're in the dark.

So, even more so than most mafia games, "this player is lurking" is a really good reason to vote for someone.

As such: ##vote quid for lurking.
This post is Weird. The vote at the end would feel pretty natural as a joke-vote, but as far as I can tell, you're being entirely serious. Not to mention it was right after BK put an actual joke-vote down on him.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

EccoRaven posted:

additionally, you may recall that it was a jokevote and I said as such later on. In fact it was you flipping my words around (senselessly) that brought you to voting for me in the first place!

EccoRaven posted:

My vote for you is not intended to be a legitimate vote against you, except insofar as you're bad at mafia and it might be good to keep pressure on you early on.
So, you put someone at -2 because... reasons? Because you wanted to pressure quid, but it was also a joke?

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

EccoRaven posted:

(you put me at -2 while shitposting)
(I put you at -2 on a gutread while shitposting with the intention of actually seeing you get dunked)

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

I started early because my memory is crap, and I wanted to point out where my initial gutread came from, considering I had Ecco pegged almost from the word go.

Quidthulhu posted:

What we have to worry about is voting TOMORROW, nobody put down a stupid early vote cause that could cost the game.
Point taken, though. ##unvote

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

So, I just got a call about a short term job tomorrow and I'm not gonna risk it on day 1 by phone posting. I'll be here for the rest of tonight, but when I drop my vote and go to bed, that'll be it for me on D1.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

areyoucontagious posted:

I'd rather Lynch a lurker than a poster. But sure. ##vote EccoRaven
It's customary to bold your vote. (And thank you!)

Meanwhile

EccoRaven posted:

mushroom hasn't posted anything substantive and new since that bad case. congrats on the worm assignment but please recognize you're not helping the town right now.
"I'm AFK". Immediately harangues me for not being attached to the thread at the hip.

Hope we get some more content tonight, but if things stay about how they are now, I'll probably be dropping my vote on either Ecco or AA.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

EccoRaven posted:

I'm just speaking objectively here
Nope. You have officially passed the threshold into self-parody.

##vote EccoRaven

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Ecco. You're self-important, and hype yourself up on your own kayfabe, but you're not an rear end in a top hat. This isn't like you. I'm sorry you rolled scum, for whatever it's worth. We'll win it for town and then you can win your argument about flipless games.

Think I'm gonna go do other things for the rest of the night, but I'll pop in once or twice before bed. I've made my case and my vote, and I'm happy where it is.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

That is a lot of posts. Gimme a sec

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Thank you for saying what I've been feeling in more words, Quid.

BottleKnight posted:

Nah, I think I fell solidly in the camp of unofficial lurking. But I'm back in action now.
I disagree with BK's case on Quid, but it's good to see him posting. His read on pera is... odd? One shitposter to another, I know it is exceptionally hard to do that rambling stream-of-thought style with anything less than total sincerity. I saw a lot of that in her early posts, so I kind of set her aside, in a sort of "probably town" place, but having it all in front of me, I'm not quite so sure. Don't think I'm going to do much with it as a case tonight, I gotta be in bed in like two hours and she's not here, but I'll be looking at her a little harder tomorrow.

EccoRaven posted:

I think she'd shitpost and be a worthless lump as scum, yeah.
I think I'm done engaging with Ecco this game.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Hang on a sec here

EccoRaven posted:

because right now you're hurting the town and you don't seem to know or care.
I missed this post before, which I feel stupid for because it's kind of the smoking gun. Was your vote on me also because I'm bad at mafia? This post pretty heavily implies that you know I'm town. Why would you push so hard on someone you don't even think is scum? Has this all just been reactive?

I'm asking a lot of questions I already know the answer to.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

If that's actually how you feel about my play, you picked a hell of a time and place to say so. This is getting really personal, and I'm gonna walk away before this turns into something that doesn't go away when the game ends.

Seriously, I'm not checking the thread any more tonight. G'night, all, see you on D2.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Don't got much time, just on a ten, but I'm still feeling a little weird about pera. She's responding to stuff about herself a lot more than to other people. Dunno if it's scummy, I'll have to do a read tonight/tomorrow gametime, hard to skim so much so quick.

Apology accepted, Ecco. We can talk about play philosophy after the game. Still think you're scum though.

Wish I had more time, don't really. Talk to y'all soon.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

On break again. Jesus Christ.

Ecco, let's break this down. If you think I'm scum, vote me. If you don't, case someone. Making this much white noise on a maybe and some high-concept "well maybe you should play better :smug:" is scummy as poo poo.

Surprised Quid is the only one calling her out on this, tbh. And now AA just so happens to come around to voting Quid too?

I don't remember who said that scum could coordinate with impunity without flips, but I think they're right. AA has been, pardon the pun, echoing her a lot. From where I'm standing, they agree on every big push and only differ when it comes up to little side points that aren't pertinent.

PS: AA almost IMMEDIATELY reacting to me calling them defensive by saying they're not being defensive? That's still a thing that happened.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

"What? Defensive? I'm not being defensive! Tell me how I'm being defensive!"

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Last post before I go back, already pushing the envelope. You always react to my pressure on you within minutes.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You're welcome.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Working again today, will be here on breaks.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

##vote ecco

I jailed Ecco, details later.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Hi, don't have long, I had to grab a juice on my break since I didn't eat this morning.

Quick thoughts:
- I was too bushed to properly reread Quid after the self hammer, that's something I need to do tonight so let's please not end this day early.
- Genuinely hadn't considered that Ecco might be the target. Don't think it's likely, but I guess it's possible. More thoughts on this later, ask me tonight.
- If there's another scum, it might be pera? IDK, can't make the right words for why that bugs me right now, I'll figure it out later.

Love y'all, this game is fun even if I can only drive by post.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Heyo, break time again.

Not much to say right now, hard to really dissect a pera post when skimming on a phone.

Been thinking about stuff, though, and I see two main questions here. Been trying to logic out the answers.

1. Was Quid scum?
- Probably? Makes me feel like an idiot for being so sure he was town, but I don't think town Quid would rob us of the info we'd get from who hammered. If he WAS town, then we're in MyLo and probably hosed, so I have to assume he's scum. That brings on a whole suite of sub questions about his D1 play, though. Gotta think about those when I get home.

Note: Town Quid hammering himself "should" have sent us into LyLo, not just MyLo. Jesus Christ, Quid, PLEASE be scum.

2. Is Ecco the scum or the target?
- My gut says scum, still. But considering the Quid thing, I'm not nearly as sure about trusting it as I was yesterday. Would a Quid/Ecco scumteam have gone so hard on each other?

I'm also thinking that Quid might have jumped on Ecco with me so I'd trust him more. I'll have to look at when Quid jumped on the train compared to when Ecco was getting heat. If he only did it after heat died down, that's pretty damning, but I don't think Quid would try to hard bus Ecco on D1. Either way, what went on between them is gonna be super important.

This is a lot of words I am just making out before I go back to sitting recyclables. Better to have it out than to lose it in a fog of paper soft plastic hard plastic metal etc

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Hello I am here and off early but still in and out and on mobile.

I see I missed Sara. Hope you feel better.

AYC, can I hear your thoughts on what you make of Quid's posts, knowing he's probably scum? I'd like a second perspective here and I'm about 95% sure that you're town.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Sorry I'm late, I had a hell of a trip home. My phone died and the train was delayed "until we receive further updates" so I said gently caress that and walked until I found bus routes that I recognized. Lemme catch up.

• Locked thread