Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?

Grimey Drawer

This is a 7 player mafia game with 48 hour days that will not have any flips, just list of players who die. as it is flipless, there will be NO after death posting allowed, period. If you are not interested in putting serious effort in, please don't sign up.

:siren:By request, deadlines are 48 hours:siren:

Kashuno fucked around with this message at 12:05 on Jun 19, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Quidthulhu died D1

NIGHT 1

Votecount for Day 1

Quidthulhu (4): BottleKnight, EccoRaven, EccoRaven, EccoRaven, Anomalous Amalgam, Quidthulhu
EccoRaven (1): Quidthulhu, PMush Perfect, Quidthulhu, PMush Perfect, areyoucontagious, PMush Perfect, areyoucontagious, Quidthulhu, Quidthulhu
PMush Perfect (1): EccoRaven, EccoRaven, Anomalous Amalgam, areyoucontagious, Anomalous Amalgam

Not Voting (1): peramene

With 7 alive, it's 4 votes to execute. The current deadline is June 21st, 2017 at 9 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 0 minutes.

Kashuno fucked around with this message at 14:52 on Jun 22, 2017

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

No One, Nothing aligned Nobody, died N1

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

ACTION PACKED NO LYNCH

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Jeez there is a real lack of death

Day 3

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Bk dead it nighht

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Ecco dead

Pmush and peramene, scum team, win the game.

Only power role in this game was a single doc

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Scumdoc https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18M2c3dX-dmmjmHENnNeMWrHKYpEmDJ63btOlaD47t5U

Flipless games are based too much on supposition and assuming without actual hard evidence to back it up

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

I genuinely can't believe anybody bought that ridiculous scum claim especially when bk countered with the much simpler solution

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

We need more vanilla games

• Locked thread