Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ThinkTank
Oct 23, 2007

I couldn't be bothered to come up with a team based on the back door dealing or figuring out what UFAs would cost, so this is the best team I could assemble based on not trying. Consider it my horrible entry.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThinkTank
Oct 23, 2007

El Gallinero Gros posted:

Isn't Ryan a no-go because the NMC?

He's available, he has some sort of modified NMC that only prevents him being assigned to the AHL. His downside is that he's signed for 5 more years at $7.25M. I just really don't rate Marc Methot.

ThinkTank
Oct 23, 2007

Jordan7hm posted:

I picked Ryan too because that's how our scoring works best but oh man that would be a terrible choice if Vegas really took him.

Oh yeah, I'm not advocating actually taking Ryan from a franchise building perspective. I just selected him because he has the best track record of anyone available (that's not a UFA) of putting up 50-60 points and could win me some sweet Vegas swag.

ThinkTank
Oct 23, 2007

I got 5, six if you count Reilly Smith who was traded to them.

ThinkTank
Oct 23, 2007

eXXon posted:

Borna Rendulic might have been the best Croatian player in the NHL last season, or maybe of all time.

Ah yes, Jim Benning's "untapped offensive potential" experiment version 6.3.3

• Locked thread