Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yaya
Nov 14, 2012

vancloober cablucks

Here's my team. I figured I'd aim for something more within the realm of possibility instead of going for the best results by taking certain pending UFAs (Thornton, Radulov)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yaya
Nov 14, 2012

vancloober cablucks

Zodijackylite posted:

My attempt at picking the highest scoring players (per the system) while remaining compliant with draft rules:

Cap hit is $68,590,000 (I don't know how I broke this in the screenshot)

Zooming in and out on the page breaks the cap number for whatever reason. I had to draft with the page at 90% zoom beforehand to get it to display.

Yaya
Nov 14, 2012

vancloober cablucks
8/30 for me. I had some good ones in there like Pickard from the Avs and Schlemko from the Sharks, but kinda beefed it on some gimmes, (picking Kruger instead of TVR from Chicago, not taking MAF), but in my defense, I picked the night the lists came out, rather than after some deals had been reported.

Yaya
Nov 14, 2012

vancloober cablucks
I'm concerned about finishing last because
1) I had put my draft together before the final protection lists had come out since I was going to be on the road when it was happening.
2) I didn't cheat and select a bunch of pending UFAs who had no chance of being drafted by Vegas like Joe Thornton

Yaya
Nov 14, 2012

vancloober cablucks
If I come in last can you give me a warning a day in advance so I can save my current avatar

• Locked thread