Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Would you take the Red Pill or the Blue Pill
Red Pill
Blue Pill
View Results

• Locked thread
TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

Was Urusei Yatsuri an anime series also?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Watching through the Matrix and I can see all the religious connotations that people connected to the movie. I gotta wonder how they set up Zion after being awoken from those tanks full of goo...like after disconnecting, wouldn't they have been flushed down and out into the water?

I hope no one minds me double posting while watching.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

I wonder why Cypher doesn't just pull Neo's and Morpheus plug once he's out. Why take all that time to exposition and just tease Trinity.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Since the real enemies are the agents, I wonder if they feel any guilt in the fight scene when they are about to save Morpheus killing all those guards and swat members, people who won't have a chance to be free from the matrix.

TV Zombie fucked around with this message at 06:12 on Jun 25, 2017

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Man, what a good movie clocking in at a little over 2 hours. I loved the action scenes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Missed that one..

What the heck is Urusei Yatsura...what am I watching?

TV Zombie fucked around with this message at 23:11 on Jun 25, 2017

• Locked thread