Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Jesus Christ
Jun 1, 2000

What do y'all think?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

The figurative Hitler of minor lacerations.

Pretty good but I think you could get in trouble for doing this graffiti of a firearm discharging, OP.

After I report you, that is.

*Calls your middle school principal*

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

I see passing by, in headlong flight, time which makes the world a fleeting place.

look out everone its geronimo over here!! drawing pics of a tomahawk on the downswing

Starman Super DX
Oct 16, 2011

This title text is surprisingly sturdy.

new banksy on the block itt

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

Jesus Christ posted:

What do y'all think?

you need to learn to take better photos too, you cut most of it off, I can only see a bit in the bottom corner

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015

I mean I expected it to be this good but I didn't expect it to be this raw and gritty. I think it really speaks to the plight of our generation without being overly modernist or pretentious. Clean lines, very straightforward, but it just makes ya feel, ya know?

Pawn 17
Dec 17, 2000

expect attention, newbie

Is that a gang sign?

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

By bourgeoisie is meant the class of modern capitalists, owners of the means of social production and employers of wage labor. By proletariat, the class of modern wage laborers who, having no means of production of their own, are reduced to selling their labor power in order to live.

I think your handstyle is a bit poo poo to be honest but I like the concept. For a first piece it is very good just keep getting up.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

What is that op

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

selfportrait.jpeg

YerAuraBoresMeAlice
Dec 26, 2005

Hmmm. I've heard of blue balls, but why a blue shaft?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

I see passing by, in headlong flight, time which makes the world a fleeting place.

yeahhh um so youre nice but i think my favorite boy is neck face sorry