Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«2 »
Suck-A-Sage
Nov 10, 2008

I'm in Australia so I'm going to have latency problems either way

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roid666
Jul 18, 2010

Recently I've been getting a message along the lines of "please play in a stable connection environment", and then get disconnected. Im at home in wifi. Bit annoying!

Riller
Jun 16, 2008

Applied to Tricksters as Lotari.

coyo7e
Aug 23, 2007

I didn't ask for this Coyote myth.

I have send friend reqs to all the names itt and accepted the folks who applied to the clan. I noticed that there's a Greet All button in the friends tab, which simplifies gaining FP.

Candlelight Virgil posted:

Does anyone know when dailies restart everyday?
I'm pretty sure it rolls over at noon or 1pm PST because I had new dailies up by the time I saw your post yesterday.

Roid666 posted:

Recently I've been getting a message along the lines of "please play in a stable connection environment", and then get disconnected. Im at home in wifi. Bit annoying!
I noticed that I get this a lot when I'm on wifi that's not my house, my 3g/4g connection seems more stable most of the time.

Also, have you done a signal strength survey for your home wifi? There are a ton of free wifi analyzer apps, and you might just be moving through a dead zone in your home due to thick walls or something which blocks it.

coyo7e fucked around with this message at Jun 22, 2017 around 17:06

Zotix
Aug 14, 2011

I'll likely jump over to the guild tonight. I'll make a heavy push in chat for north Americans. Obviously, at this point in time we don't have enough goons to fill the guild. I'm pretty sure shrine is kind of half dead/ half filled with actives. But until we have enough active goons in one spot we should just fill with active north Americans as it's important to have people to play with during prime time.

I can't emphasize enough that it really does turn into an mmo. You need tanks and heals. It's not hella complicated like wow is with crazy procs and poo poo, but the holy trinity is alive.

And if you can get real groups together for hot time spamming you'll see the fastest leveling out there.

Zotix
Aug 14, 2011

I app'd to Tricksters.

Kegslayer
Jul 23, 2007

Zotix posted:

I'll likely jump over to the guild tonight. I'll make a heavy push in chat for north Americans. Obviously, at this point in time we don't have enough goons to fill the guild. I'm pretty sure shrine is kind of half dead/ half filled with actives. But until we have enough active goons in one spot we should just fill with active north Americans as it's important to have people to play with during prime time.

I can't emphasize enough that it really does turn into an mmo. You need tanks and heals. It's not hella complicated like wow is with crazy procs and poo poo, but the holy trinity is alive.

And if you can get real groups together for hot time spamming you'll see the fastest leveling out there.

shrine has like 4 or 5 people we could purge but the guild chat is pretty dead and I'm not sure there are enough goons playing that could commit to an actual MMO guild with all that that entails. I don't think there's enough people in the guild high enough to clear the first dungeon though...

Anyway I cleared out a bunch of inactives and added everyone on the list here. Still got a couple more spots so add me as SAvemebarry

coyo7e
Aug 23, 2007

I didn't realize you can do weekly quests 15 times a day. That's a shitload of easy exp, and the chests are nice too!

coyo7e
Aug 23, 2007

I've been finding armor items with a little blue gem in the bottom right corner of their icons. What's that?

Also what do you do with megaphones, that they're so spendy in the store?

Candlelight Virgil
Jan 20, 2012

Frank the Fox

My clan is called Solidity if anyone wants to join.

Candlelight Virgil
Jan 20, 2012

Frank the Fox

Also if the other clans in here wanna join in an alliance let me know!

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

coyo7e posted:

I've been finding armor items with a little blue gem in the bottom right corner of their icons. What's that?

Also what do you do with megaphones, that they're so spendy in the store?

The blue gem means they can be sold to other players for premium currency in the trading post.

Megaphones just let you send a game-wide message, it's weirdly ubiquitous in Korean MMO's.

Zotix
Aug 14, 2011

We really should consolidate everyone under one banner and then recruit any n/A players that we can

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coyo7e
Aug 23, 2007

If I find an additional 10 skill scrolls, can I level up rare skills?

Also Zotix what scrolls were you asking about earlier online? I haven't bought anything in the shop that doesn't say "FREE" on it.

edit: oh, quest scrolls. yeah I just found a ton today because I left ym character auto-fighting while I was at the grocery store.. I had enough to make a pile of class A quest scrolls by then.

Also, it's weird that people can have a word like "DANK" in their charname but it's censored in chat..?

coyo7e fucked around with this message at Jun 23, 2017 around 07:12

«2 »